Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

MK-ULTRA Mindcontrol

Relam

28 minutes ago, TellLieVision said:

It was much more than that: use of radiation, electromagnetic waves, trauma-based programming, etc. to control the mind of soldiers, enemies, hitmen, your average Joe, etc.

You're wasting your time responding with nonsense you know you can't backup.

< holds pencil up > 

There is no MK-ULTRA

There is no mind control. 

You will forget everything you have learned about it. 

Those lights in the sky was just venus shining through swamp gas. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Rlyeh said:

At the famous '70s hearings dealing with MK-ULTRA, some scientists stated they had been testing radars with monkeys to put them to sleep, which they succeeded in doing so.

The original, and prominent, MK-Ultra program involved investigation as to if psychoactive drugs, specifically LSD, could be "weaponized" to render hostile ground forces incapable.

Its use in interrogation found no value with LSD.

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Phaeton80 said:

Oh goody. A 2.5 hour video. I'll be SURE to watch that. 

Oh wait.. no.. I won't. 

20 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

Oh goody. A 2.5 hour video. I'll be SURE to watch that. 

Oh wait.. no.. I won't. 

What a valuable addition yet again. Nobody cares what you will or wont watch, old man.

But this does confirm (again) you spend your days here to score cheap likes with shallow ´popular´ comments, stating all sorts of tendentious things about subjects you havent spend any serious effort in researching. Its like having to deal with a four year old with you dude. Regressing into the last stages of dementia vielleicht.. oh well.

Its one of the best pieces on this particular subject in my opinion, suit yourself. :tu:

Edited by Phaeton80
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Phaeton80 said:

What a valuable addition yet again. Nobody cares what you will or wont watch, old man.

But this does confirm (again) you spend your days here to score cheap likes with shallow ´popular´ comments, stating all sorts of tendentious things about subjects you havent spend any serious effort in researching. Its like having to deal with a four year old with you dude. Regressing into the last stages of dementia vielleicht.. oh well.

Its one of the best pieces on this particular subject in my opinion, suit yourself. :tu:

Do you REALLY expect ANYONE to sit down and watch a 2.5 hour video, one that you CHOSE to post a link to with NO explanation of what it contained ? 

Hey.. here ya' go. 

• Haha 2

:mellow:

Youre on a thread called 'MK-ULTRA Mind Control'.

Its about.. erm..  MK-ULTRA Mind Control.

1 hour ago, Phaeton80 said:

Youre on a thread called 'MK-ULTRA Mind Control'.

Its about.. erm..  MK-ULTRA Mind Control.

So, mind control?

Sounds a bit like "conspiracy theory"

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/8/2018 at 10:35 AM, Relam said:

Can anyone provide here some documents that leaked about mkultra tests?

Lets discuss on that theme.

We see some celebrities have on stage those ticks with eyes like in mk ultra patients,maybe they are trying to send us message whats happening in the industry. Its said that most of them were children who are programed to be sex slaves for people behind scene that are pedophiles.

And something interesting is "suicide" of famous dj (Tim Berg)Avicii who made song exposing those pedophiles in video. When you reverse song you can hear one man saying somethin like: "If Tim know i am getting rid of him"..

>> Song name: Avicii For a better days (reverse) <<

Lots of  celebrities like Justin Bieber was talking about this and how they were offered to have sexual acts with children for ticket to billion club...

This reminds me of a book I read back in 2012 called The Music of Time by Preston B. Nichols & Peter Moon.  Is that what you are talking about?

"CURIOUSER & CURIOUSER " said Alice!! Exercise caution in your affairs for the world is full of trickery!!  Do not distress yourself with imaginings many fears are born of fatigue and loneliness, be careful and strive to be happy.

On 5-5-2019 at 9:35 PM, pallidin said:

So, mind control?

Sounds a bit like "conspiracy theory"

Yeah, and Palladin sounds a bit like Dolphin.

Instead of glazing over uttering void programmed responses, take some effort to learn about a subject why not.

The mere idea 'conspiracy theories' as a whole are regarded as something even remotely crazy, is quite literally... crazy. History is filled to the brim with them, modern as well as ancient. Sure, there are some crazy variants out there, but that goes for any comparable concept.

Its thesame sort of conditioned nonsense as calling 'global warming (made by humans) skeptics' 'climate change deniers'. Ridiculous because no one with half a brain would deny climate change. If anything, one would think the CO2 scare tribe is the one denying climate change, as they make it appear asthough this is something recent, for which Man is to blame.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 5/22/2019 at 1:25 PM, Phaeton80 said:

Yeah, and Palladin sounds a bit like Dolphin.

Instead of glazing over uttering void programmed responses, take some effort to learn about a subject why not.

The mere idea 'conspiracy theories' as a whole are regarded as something even remotely crazy, is quite literally... crazy. History is filled to the brim with them, modern as well as ancient. Sure, there are some crazy variants out there, but that goes for any comparable concept.

Its thesame sort of conditioned nonsense as calling 'global warming (made by humans) skeptics' 'climate change deniers'. Ridiculous because no one with half a brain would deny climate change. If anything, one would think the CO2 scare tribe is the one denying climate change, as they make it appear asthough this is something recent, for which Man is to blame.

Not sure why you choose to champion the nuttiest of the wacko threads here, but have fun I guess. Just glancing at the first post lets 99.999% of us know that there is no actual topic to learn about.

Edited by moonman

Just now, moonman said:

Not sure why you choose to champion the nuttiest of the wacko threads here, but have fun I guess. Just glancing at the first post that there is no "research" to be done.

Thanks for the constructive - well cited input.

Opinion duly noted.

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/12/2018 at 2:23 AM, Rlyeh said:

And someone like you will believe every word. You're just gullible.

Are you really any better? You generally seem to always believe the “official” version of events regarding anything that falls within the conspiratorial realm. In other words, you believe everything you are told to believe — or if nothing else, you are willfully ignorant regarding a number of these topics. You parrot everything the history books tell you.

As for MK-Ultra the purpose behind it extended beyond simply trying to study the effects of drugs like LSD for interrogation purposes. Furthermore, they conducted these experiments on unwitting American and Canadian citizens.

On 5/4/2019 at 2:13 AM, Imaginarynumber1 said:

My point about this thread being off the deep end is in regards to OP's ludicrous claims lining MK-ULTRA, celebrities, reverse speech,and whatever other nonsense. I don't have the patience right now to even bother reading the op again 

I think most, if not all of us would agree the opening post in this particular thread wasn’t a good starting point pertaining to discussion of MK-Ultra. That said, just because the person that posted the subject didn’t present it very well doesn’t mean MK-Ultra didn’t involve some disturbing experimentations.

There are certain members that always take the low road when it comes to subjects in this part of the forum being discussed in an intelligent and meaningful manner. They generally resort to shifting focus off the actual subject and make it about the person presenting it instead (whether it be the OP or others that have replied).

Edited by AeroZeppelin

On 5/4/2019 at 12:37 PM, Rlyeh said:

Read item number three.

CIA-MKULTRA-IG_Page_01.jpg

Edited by AeroZeppelin

2 hours ago, AeroZeppelin said:

Are you really any better?

Better than a deranged liar.

You generally seem to always believe the “official” version of events regarding anything that falls within the conspiratorial realm. In other words, you believe everything you are told to believe — or if nothing else, you are willfully ignorant regarding a number of these topics. You parrot everything the history books tell you.

Actually I go by evidence.  You'll believe whatever any loony p***es in your ear.

1 hour ago, AeroZeppelin said:

Read item number three.

Now support his statement.

6 hours ago, Rlyeh said:

Now support his statement.

I actually research the subjects I comment on. I educate myself on them as best as possible and as time permits despite your assertions to the contrary (what is it based on exactly anyway? Me looking into information available pertaining to MK-Ultra rather than dismissing it as conspiratorial nonsense?). I also do so with proper discernment as to make certain I’m not parroting information I come across simply because I read it somewhere. I delve into the subjects in order to better ascertain whether or not any validity exists pertaining to them.

When I participate in conversations discussing such topics I do so with a genuine interest rather than joining in to do nothing other than ridicule and cast poor judgment upon others while making statements which serve no purpose other than to distract and veer people away from the actual subject at hand.

As for supporting the poster’s statement, I just did by presenting you with a government document which states MK-Ultra concerned itself with the research and development of chemical, biological, and radiological materials capable of employment in clandestine operations to control human behavior.”

Edited by AeroZeppelin

I actually research the subjects I comment on. I educate myself on them as best as possible and as time permits despite your assertions to the contrary (what is it based on exactly anyway? Me looking into information available pertaining to MK-Ultra rather than dismissing it as conspiratorial nonsense?). I also do so with proper discernment as to make certain I’m not parroting information I come across simply because I read it somewhere. I delve into the subjects in order to better ascertain whether or not any validity exists pertaining to them.

When I participate in conversations discussing such topics I do so with a genuine interest rather than joining in to do nothing other than ridicule and cast poor judgment upon others while making statements which serve no purpose other than to distract and veer people away from the actual subject at hand.

Here is something to research; reading comprehension.

As for supporting the poster’s statement, I just did by presenting you with a government document which states MK-Ultra concerned itself with the research and development of chemical, biological, and radiological materials capable of employment in clandestine operations to control human behavior.”

No, you didn't.  So I'll ask again, can you support that MK-Ultra was the "use of radiation, electromagnetic waves, trauma-based programming, etc. to control the mind of soldiers, enemies, hitmen, your average Joe, etc."?

You might want to pay attention to the words being used here.

Probably, but with a different name, it's called "The Media".

• Like 2