Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

MK-ULTRA Mindcontrol

Relam

1 hour ago, Desertrat56 said:

Probably, but with a different name, it's called "The Media".

Religion has them beaten by 1000s of years.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Rlyeh said:

Religion has them beaten by 1000s of years.

Yep.  and now days they use "The Media" as well.

Edited by Desertrat56

4 hours ago, Rlyeh said:

Here is something to research; reading comprehension.

No, you didn't.  So I'll ask again, can you support that MK-Ultra was the "use of radiation, electromagnetic waves, trauma-based programming, etc. to control the mind of soldiers, enemies, hitmen, your average Joe, etc."?

You might want to pay attention to the words being used here.

My reading comprehension is pretty good. And when I don’t understand something I don’t have an issue asking for a better explanation. More on point, though: I presented a government document which clearly states MK-Ultra concerned itself with the reasearch and development of radiological materials. That would link up with the poster’s comment about the use of radiation being used in their studies for the purpose of mind control (again, the mind control aspect is stated in the document).

The document also states the purpose of this was to use these developed techniques in “clandestine operations.” That would mean that it could very well have been used to control the minds of soldiers, enemies, hitmen, and anyone else they chose to use these techniques on.

As for the part of the poster’s statement about electromagnetic waves and trauma based programming to control one’s mind I’d have to look around more and see if there is such documentation of this. That said, trauma is most definitely one method used to break a person down and manipulate their mind. This is especially true when inflicted upon children. There are also patented weapons involving the use of electromagnetic waves to manipulate one’s mind as well. Whether it can be linked via actual documents to MK-Ultra I can’t say at the moment. I would have to look about and see.

Furthermore, back in 1973 all documentation of MK-Ultra was ordered to be destroyed. Most of the documents were. The ones that remain available is because they were stored improperly and overlooked as a result. When the government goes and destroys documentation of such things it makes it a bit more difficult to present the evidence. That is meant as a statement in general regarding topics such as this, however, and not simply as it pertains to MK-Ultra.

For all the time you waste scouring the Conspiracy section here at UM on a daily basis (over many years) to troll posters and veer topics off course or tie-in more outlandish claims into certain discussions you could actually, you know, spend that time researching the subjects yourself and learning of realities you seem determined not to ever gain a true understanding of.

Edited by AeroZeppelin

2 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

The media is used to condition people. To some extent one could very well argue it brain washes the masses. But since this is done from birth people simply view it as what society is because most won’t know to think any differently unless they take a step back from things and attempt to view it as if they were an ousider stumbling upon the world and societal construct we live in.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, AeroZeppelin said:

My reading comprehension is pretty good.

Not that good when you can't answer a question.  Your rambling is hand waving.

That would mean that it could very well have been used to control the minds of soldiers, enemies, hitmen, and anyone else they chose to use these techniques on.

They could, but no one asked if they could.

15 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

The amount of people who have killed because "The Media" told them to is minuscule.

12 hours ago, Rlyeh said:

Not that good when you can't answer a question.  Your rambling is hand waving.

They could, but no one asked if they could.

I answered your question. Whether you choose to accept it or not is up to you. I also provided documentation which backs it up. Have you ever considered perhaps you are the one lacking in reading comprehension and the ability to discern what is likely and what is not likley based on valid information presented to you regarding certain topics of discussion here?

Better yet, how about we focus on the subject rather than debating who is more capable of recognizing what the information presented indicates.

If you take issue with the document please let me know specifically what you take issue with and we can have a discussion about it.

On 6/10/2019 at 2:32 PM, Desertrat56 said:

And now, for your “local” news report:

Yep!  If it was obvious to me in the 80's and I rarely watch any news, occasionally the local news for weather.  I noticed in the early 70's that the 3 networks (there were only 3 in our town back then) had some kind of thing where the movie of the week rotated 4 themes and nothing else.  for example, one week network 1 would show crime spree of the week movie, network two they next day would show medical trauma of the week movie and network 3 would show family abuse of the week movie.  the next week they would rotate in a romantic comedy to replace one of the dramas and each week they would rotate the kind of movie.  I pointed this out to my mom and her friend but they did not understand what I was saying.  Then the democratic convention was on television the summer of 73, the year before I was old enough to vote and it was obvious that the democrats were doing everything they could to make sure Nixon won.  Of course they knew about watergate and they were in cahoots with the republicans PTB to take him down for good without assassinating him.  I was 17 then and have been suspiscious and cynical about the media and the manipulation that goes on, and has been for at least 50 years.  I had already read a lot of science fiction written by authors that noticed trends and wrote "what if" stories, like 1984, Fahrenheit 451, A Brave New World and A Stranger in a Strange Land, etc.

Edited by Desertrat56
  • Like 2

• 2 months later...
On 6/10/2019 at 2:51 PM, AeroZeppelin said:

The media is used to condition people. To some extent one could very well argue it brain washes the masses. But since this is done from birth people simply view it as what society is because most won’t know to think any differently unless they take a step back from things and attempt to view it as if they were an ousider stumbling upon the world and societal construct we live in.

Or unless they are a weirdo like me who notices the cognitive dissonance in all of it.  I was a teenager when I noticed that television and radio were being used to exert mind control or mental programming on the masses.  It was patterns that caused me to notice it.  Some of us who are nowadays diagnosed as "autistic" can only relate to things as they fit in patterns.  Because I only had to deal with being "weird" and not some diagnosed "mental disability" I had the freedom to explore and express my perceptions.  But now instead, children are medicated and considered defective.  It is another pattern that I saw emerging in the 60's.  Conspiracy?  Yes, but not a government conspiracy.  And it is happening in every 1st world country on the planet.

• Like 1

On 9/7/2019 at 11:50 AM, Desertrat56 said:

Conspiracy?  Yes, but not a government conspiracy.  And it is happening in every 1st world country on the planet.

Who do you consider to be the main actors behind it? The Elite?

I watched the shift and takeover of our public school system as they started the program to dumb down and socialize the general population and always supposed it was the real gov orchestrating that for it to progress with nary a peep and none today even. Interested in your thoughts.

Patterns always give it away.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Not A Rockstar said:

Who do you consider to be the main actors behind it? The Elite?

I watched the shift and takeover of our public school system as they started the program to dumb down and socialize the general population and always supposed it was the real gov orchestrating that for it to progress with nary a peep and none today even. Interested in your thoughts.

Patterns always give it away.

I have seen indications that it is happening in the U.K., Canada, South Africa and Australia, the same kinds of "dumbing down".  What else could it be but the "elite" who have an agenda that transcends country borders?  It is not just public education, it is television programming and the publishing industry as well.  And it is not aliens from outer space, it is humans, the "man behind the curtain" type thing.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

It is not just public education, it is television programming

Really?  You mean .. like ... 'advertising'..? or are there hidden subconscious signals?  Perhaps you should buy a subscription to any of the media services (even Youtube..) and then choose your media exposure a little more carefully so as to avoid those evil fast-food ads..

3 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

and the publishing industry as well.  And it is not aliens from outer space, it is humans, the "man behind the curtain" type thing.

I'd just pull the curtain and expose him.  Go on, tell us exactly what's happening, with your best example.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ChrLzs said:

Really?  You mean .. like ... 'advertising'..? or are there hidden subconscious signals?  Perhaps you should buy a subscription to any of the media services (even Youtube..) and then choose your media exposure a little more carefully so as to avoid those evil fast-food ads..

I'd just pull the curtain and expose him.  Go on, tell us exactly what's happening, with your best example.

Not advertising, content.  Figure it out for yourself and don't assume I don't already choose my own content.  Why would I say anything if I didn't already do that.  You seem to either be trying to bait me, or you are an obvious product of the "dumbing down" that has been mentioned.

I'll repeat the bit you are completely and obviously avoiding.

Go on, tell us exactly what's happening, with your best example.

In simpler terms - back up your claims.

Or..

1. Don't make them.

2. Don't expect anyone to take it/you seriously.

On 6/10/2019 at 3:13 AM, AeroZeppelin said:

I think most, if not all of us would agree the opening post in this particular thread wasn’t a good starting point pertaining to discussion of MK-Ultra. That said, just because the person that posted the subject didn’t present it very well doesn’t mean MK-Ultra didn’t involve some disturbing experimentations.

There are certain members that always take the low road when it comes to subjects in this part of the forum being discussed in an intelligent and meaningful manner. They generally resort to shifting focus off the actual subject and make it about the person presenting it instead (whether it be the OP or others that have replied).

Please quote where I said anything about MK-ULRTA not involving experiments/not existing, etc. Seems like you didn't read the entire thread...

On 6/14/2019 at 12:21 AM, AeroZeppelin said:

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

read the book Trance-Formation of America- Cathy O'brien she lived through mk ultra as a kid has documents and plenty of stories there is also a short docu. on youtube of her talking also showing evidence of what happened...

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Budhi-Healer said:

read the book Trance-Formation of America- Cathy O'brien she lived through mk ultra as a kid has documents and plenty of stories there is also a short docu. on youtube of her talking also showing evidence of what happened...

No, stories is all she has.  The only evidence is in her head, along with her lizard-men.

Edited by Rlyeh

18 hours ago, Budhi-Healer said:

So, which of her "evidence" have you checked for yourself? and how?

On 6/10/2019 at 3:51 PM, AeroZeppelin said:

Yes we should look at the mainstream media. I do often wonder how people even watch it. I do think it is mostly watched by entities in their 60s and 70s. I do wonder what are these mind control programs like the mainstream media and churches going to do when all these old people pass on. They will be much like newspapers I think. But the Elite are trying to get on that and get the chips in us before it is to late for them and their mind control programs.

• Haha 1

On 11/27/2019 at 1:20 PM, Budhi-Healer said:

You are correct!! Whole book here. Hey but

Jeffrey Edward Epstein

didn't exist,:lol:

http://bibliotecapleyades.lege.net/sociopolitica/transformation/transformation.htm

49 minutes ago, Truthseeker007 said:

You are correct!! Whole book here. Hey but

Jeffrey Edward Epstein

didn't exist,:lol:

http://bibliotecapleyades.lege.net/sociopolitica/transformation/transformation.htm

But the lizard men do. Genius.

Edited by Rlyeh