Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

MK-ULTRA Mindcontrol

Relam

This thread is off the deep end.

I'm all for people taking acid, but I think OP has had a little too much.

• Haha 3

On 5/10/2018 at 9:34 AM, Relam said:

There are some conspiracies that Avicii exposed those pedophiles in video, so maybe he didnt kill himself, people from shadows killed him

the MK Ultra Shadows?:rofl:

9 hours ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

Hahaha the fact he titled it MK Ultra and he’s rambling on about so many different things was hilarious. The title could have been I like Dogs , and the body would be the same haha. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• 5 months later...
On 12/5/2018 at 4:55 AM, Truthseeker007 said:

Here is the whole book: http://bibliotecapleyades.lege.net/sociopolitica/transformation/transformation.htm

TRANCE Formation of America is the documented autobiography of a victim of government mind control Cathy O'Brien is the only vocal and recovered survivor of the Central Intelligence Agency's MK-Ultra Project Monarch mind control operation. 

Brice Taylor is said to be another survivor of mind control experiments.

Dr. Fritz Springmeier and Dr. Colin Ross are two of the most known researchers on the topic.

I've checked some documentaries and read up quite a bit on the matter for some time now and it's truly fascinating; I believe there's some truth to it. MK ULTRA, Project Monarch or the various reincarnations is more than just administrating drugs to the enemy to break them in interrogation rooms.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, TellLieVision said:

Brice Taylor is said to be another survivor of mind control experiments.

Dr. Fritz Springmeier and Dr. Colin Ross are two of the most known researchers on the topic.

I've checked some documentaries and read up quite a bit on the matter for some time now and it's truly fascinating; I believe there's some truth to it. MK ULTRA, Project Monarch or the various reincarnations is more than just administrating drugs to the enemy to break them in interrogation rooms.

WIth all of this it is also possible to move a soul to another body. So yes very interesting but I do think that being born back on this Earth happens more then a few times for most. Back to the topic yes MK ultra is real but we only have stories to go by. Your government won't tell you what they are taking your tax dollars for.

• Haha 1

On 11/5/2018 at 2:22 PM, Imaginarynumber1 said:

So you don't think your "officials" are capable of making these programs and not tell you about it? Hey think about this......The biggest terrorist of the world are governments. They killed more people then anything imaginable. So if you don't think a program such as MK-Ultra isn't possible by your government then you are the one living in La La land.:lol:

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Truthseeker007 said:

So you don't think your "officials" are capable of making these programs and not tell you about it? Hey think about this......The biggest terrorist of the world are governments. They killed more people then anything imaginable. So if you don't think a program such as MK-Ultra isn't possible by your government then you are the one living in La La land.:lol:

Please quote me where i said that MK-ULTRA isn't possible. I'll wait.

(I know that it happened. In fact, I know all about it. Along with MK-DELTA, Project ARTICHOKE, Project BLUEBIRD, etc)

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

Please quote me where i said that MK-ULTRA isn't possible. I'll wait.

(I know that it happened. In fact, I know all about it. Along with MK-DELTA, Project ARTICHOKE, Project BLUEBIRD, etc)

Well good and I got that vibe from you from some of the things you post. Especially talking about people on acid. Can you find where the military was giving the troops acid and how the CIA made the drug culture grow and at the same time building the prisons ofc not connected to the CIA? Since they can't build prisons ofc.:lol:

8 minutes ago, Truthseeker007 said:

Well good and I got that vibe from you from some of the things you post. Especially talking about people on acid. Can you find where the military was giving the troops acid and how the CIA made the drug culture grow and at the same time building the prisons ofc not connected to the CIA? Since they can't build prisons ofc.:lol:

There is a video from '58 of soldiers on acid and it is hilarious. the US and UK both tried to weaponize LSD multiple times. 

And of course with the CIA you had air america, the "secret war" in Laos from 61-75, allegation alleged about the supposed operation watchtower and the introduction of crack to African american populations in LA, etc etc etc

My point about this thread being off the deep end is in regards to OP's ludicrous claims lining MK-ULTRA, celebrities, reverse speech,and whatever other nonsense. I don't have the patience right now to even bother reading the op again 

Edited by Imaginarynumber1
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

There is a video from '58 of soldiers on acid and it is hilarious. the US and UK both tried to weaponize LSD multiple times. 

And of course with the CIA you had air america, the "secret war" in Laos from 61-75, allegation alleged about the supposed operation watchtower and the introduction of crack to African american populations in LA, etc etc etc

So..... with so much you know which is impressive and thank you for your information. I guess my question to you is what can we do as a people to stop these programs do you think? Or should they stay because we as humans might get to populated if we wern't at each others throats? I mean is this all us controlling ourselves through nature or something more?

Edited by Truthseeker007

2 minutes ago, Truthseeker007 said:

So..... with so much you know which is impressive and thank you for your information. I guess my question to you is what can we do as a people to stop these programs do you think? Or should they stay because we as humans might get to populated if we wern't at each others throats? I mean is this all us controlling ourselves through nature or something more?

LSD (and psilocybin) should be studied more, but in a controlled psychiatric setting where it has been in the past and has shown great impact in treating a host of mental disorders.

We're not going to stop such programs. As long as people want power and control, they will find ways to get it. It's just human nature.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

LSD (and psilocybin) should be studied more, but in a controlled psychiatric setting where it has been in the past and has shown great impact in treating a host of mental disorders.

We're not going to stop such programs. As long as people want power and control, they will find ways to get it. It's just human nature.

I did try it once as an 18 year old individual and I have to say it opened my mind for sure. I just saw the world in a whole different and deeper view and still with me to this day. KInd of one of those wake you up moments.lol! I could see though if used on people on a constant basis. I think the problem is it was used more for warfare then good so not many good studies on it. But I am sure LSD could be used for the good of humans if used correctly.

Yes it is all nature in our daily everyday battle with light and dark.

I did try it once as an 18 year old individual and I have to say it opened my mind for sure. I just saw the world in a whole different and deeper view and still with me to this day. KInd of one of those wake you up moments.lol! I could see though if used on people on a constant basis. I think the problem is it was used more for warfare then good so not many good studies on it. But I am sure LSD could be used for the good of humans if used correctly.

Yes it is all nature in our daily everyday battle with light and dark.

There are several very good studies on from Albert Huffman. Then of course Leary got his hands on it and like always, ****ing dirty hippies ruin everything

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

There are several very good studies on from Albert Huffman. Then of course Leary got his hands on it and like always, ****ing dirty hippies ruin everything

You care to share the studies if you can find? Yea the hippie movement I think was controlled chaos.lol!

You care to share the studies if you can find? Yea the hippie movement I think was controlled chaos.lol!

Search Dr. Albert Hofmann/ Maybe check google scholar/ I'm on a work computer right now.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Truthseeker007 said:

I did try it once

I tried it once.....for about 3 years :lol:

Towards the end of that run I worked in a glass manufacturing warehouse, windows, mirrors etc. Its Friday about half an hour left on our shift so my buddy and I each eat a square and are packing up our tools when the boss comes out of his office and yells  "We have to do inventory, mandatory overtime!!!"

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

Search Dr. Albert Hofmann/ Maybe check google scholar/ I'm on a work computer right now.

Looking right now and post if I find. Sound good?

2 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Towards the end of that run I worked in a glass manufacturing warehouse, windows, mirrors etc. Its Friday about half an hour left on our shift so my buddy and I each eat a square and are packing up our tools when the boss comes out of his office and yells  "We have to do inventory, mandatory overtime!!!"

But I do notice from your posts you post that you have learned something.lol! I sometimes think that maybe LSD breaks the whole mind control program since we were born and under. Then you as your own individual can rebuild it yourself.

• Like 1

Just now, Truthseeker007 said:

But I do notice from your posts you post that you have learned something.lol! I sometimes think that maybe LSD breaks the whole mind control program since we were born and under. Then you as your own individual can rebuild it yourself.

Honestly we called tripping "soul showers" because the next day was like the opposite of a hangover. You'd wake up refreshed, renewed and with fresh perspectives.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Honestly we called tripping "soul showers" because the next day was like the opposite of a hangover. You'd wake up refreshed, renewed and with fresh perspectives.

I noticed that one from mine. I thought it would last forever and I would be Pink Floyd.:lol:And I woke up brand new like a kid on wheels.lol!!

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

I also tried it once... from the span of 15 to about 25. I may or may not have had direct involvement in the manufacture and distribution ends of things...

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Truthseeker007 said:

Look into ego death

2 hours ago, Truthseeker007 said:

So you don't think your "officials" are capable of making these programs and not tell you about it?

So you're a murder and a sex offender because you're capable of it?  Interesting logic.

Hey think about this......The biggest terrorist of the world are governments. They killed more people then anything imaginable. So if you don't think a program such as MK-Ultra isn't possible by your government then you are the one living in La La land.:lol:

MK-Ultra was testing drugs for interrogation.  But now all these idiots with ridiculous stories come out and jump on the bandwagon saying they were a part of it.

Reminds me of the charlatans who claim they were there the day of the Roswell crash, or they work for NASA faking space images.

Edited by Rlyeh

8 hours ago, Rlyeh said:

MK-Ultra was testing drugs for interrogation. 

It was much more than that: use of radiation, electromagnetic waves, trauma-based programming, etc. to control the mind of soldiers, enemies, hitmen, your average Joe, etc.

• Like 2