Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

MK-ULTRA Mindcontrol

Relam

8 hours ago, GlitterRose said:

If they were any good at mind control, we'd all be in agreement.

It sure doesn't seem like that's happened. 

What makes you think they weren't successful?

Haven't you seen the numerous witness testimonies and even court cases where victims allege that they were test subjects and it was only when they matured in age that their programming was fractured enough for them to start recalling what had happened to them?

I believe there's also a degree of fact in the fiction - there are numerous movies and tv shows that suppose that mind control was a successful experiment. Take, for instance, the Bourne series. The Men Who Stare At Goats.

"Remote viewing was a legitimate program funded by Congress," Smith, now president of the International Remote Viewing Association (IRVA) and his own private training service, told ABCNews.com.

Started by the Central Intelligence Agency in 1972 and, eventually, moved to the Defense Intelligence Agency, it trained about 25 viewers over 20 years, he said.

https://abcnews.go.com/Technology/psychic-spies-truth-men-stare-goats/story?id=9032019

Supposedly, this program is what the book and subsequent film were based upon.

Admittedly, the program was shut down for it's lack of 'evidence', but that doesn't mean that it wasn't completely unsuccessful.

But in one high-profile example, he said, a particularly talented viewer, Joe McMoneagle, predicted a new class of Soviet submarine months before photos confirmed its existence.

Though remote viewers point to a few successes as proof that the technique is effective, Hyman said that when they went back to research the success stories, they couldn't find witnesses to corroborate or confirm the stories.

However, though there's no documentation supporting the phenomena, he said that the defense he often hears for remote viewing is that science can't accommodate it.

"Rather than admit they don't have anything there, they say there must be something wrong with science. That's the nature of psychic phenomena. Whenever you study it, it disappears," he said. "The situation is that they just don't have anything that would come close to being scientific evidence."

I'm not necessarily defending it, I'm just open minded about it.

Especially considering if it indeed existed, they'd have a really good reason to hide it. Mind control is incredibly unethical and immoral. The agencies responsible would come under such intense backlash and scruitiny that it would threaten their entire existence and funding - not to mention the public outrage if such a practice were to become common knowledge.

As is the case with MK Ultra - they declassified the documents and admitted to its existence well after-the-fact.

It's better to ask for forgiveness than to ask for permission.

• Like 1

On 12/7/2019 at 12:22 AM, Rlyeh said:

You're completely clueless about science.

Technology is from the devil and scientists are members of an evil cabal.

Is the earth also flat?

I’m sure you’re familiar with the belief of Lucifer being the light bringer, as in the giver of information and technological advancement to humans. Just pointing out the fact that it is a view of the world some hold. This view is held by select Christians and Luciferians as well.

i really don’t think trauma based mind control is far off the map. When I consider Stockholm syndrome, to me it points towards evidence of  the practice being able to work. For a logistics division, being able to create a merc patsy from an insignificant player would have many advantages. It would be a worthy cause. 

How many celebrities have alter egos? This could be a normal human response to handling super stardom, a creative way to think of their music outside the narrative of the normal selves, or could be induced by another to push the artist past the limits of their moral restraints.

some celebs with alter egos make picture art. In this art I believe you can find evidence of trauma induced split personas. Of course all art is open to interpretation, but their is a eerie recurring theme. 

Hitlers propaganda machine was insane, surely the world paid attention to how he could rapture his followers up in a goal that was horrifying to the average man? Is Hollywood no less a propaganda machine? Perhaps dressed up much from what the Germans endured, but it’s there. 

what are they doing with this propaganda machine? My theory is that there has been a concerted effort to morally debase the average citizen. Destroy communities and the very concept of what that once was, destroy the family units, take away our faith in anything leaving us as a majority empty materialist.

Why? Because we would have no issues with being told what to do directly at that point. Governments like to govern and just like the wood worker always perfecting their skill, so will a government search for better ways to control their governed body. less the people find something to stand for.

actually, studying the progression of the United States over the past 70 years has made me rethink the absence of my faith in god. Can’t prove trauma based mind control, but there’s is plenty of anecdotal evidence. If you would care to see it, check out Vigilant Citizen, some of his article seem a little off center, but most make me question what I know.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Wes83 said:

I’m sure you’re familiar with the belief of Lucifer being the light bringer, as in the giver of information and technological advancement to humans. Just pointing out the fact that it is a view of the world some hold. This view is held by select Christians and Luciferians as well.

i really don’t think trauma based mind control is far off the map. When I consider Stockholm syndrome, to me it points towards evidence of  the practice being able to work. For a logistics division, being able to create a merc patsy from an insignificant player would have many advantages. It would be a worthy cause. 

How many celebrities have alter egos? This could be a normal human response to handling super stardom, a creative way to think of their music outside the narrative of the normal selves, or could be induced by another to push the artist past the limits of their moral restraints.

some celebs with alter egos make picture art. In this art I believe you can find evidence of trauma induced split personas. Of course all art is open to interpretation, but their is a eerie recurring theme. 

Hitlers propaganda machine was insane, surely the world paid attention to how he could rapture his followers up in a goal that was horrifying to the average man? Is Hollywood no less a propaganda machine? Perhaps dressed up much from what the Germans endured, but it’s there. 

what are they doing with this propaganda machine? My theory is that there has been a concerted effort to morally debase the average citizen. Destroy communities and the very concept of what that once was, destroy the family units, take away our faith in anything leaving us as a majority empty materialist.

Why? Because we would have no issues with being told what to do directly at that point. Governments like to govern and just like the wood worker always perfecting their skill, so will a government search for better ways to control their governed body. less the people find something to stand for.

actually, studying the progression of the United States over the past 70 years has made me rethink the absence of my faith in god. Can’t prove trauma based mind control, but there’s is plenty of anecdotal evidence. If you would care to see it, check out Vigilant Citizen, some of his article seem a little off center, but most make me question what I know.

Hollywood is entertainment, nothing more.

But what on Earth does any of this have to do with biological research into cloning, and the accusation scientists are silencing people?

Last time I checked Vigilant Citizen, he was a Christian fundie who propagates the Taxil Hoax.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

But what on Earth does any of this have to do with biological research into cloning, and the accusation scientists are silencing people?

Wes made neither of these claims so why are you directing this question at him?

2 hours ago, jypsijemini said:

Wes made neither of these claims so why are you directing this question at him?

Because he's responding to my criticism of your claims.  Keep up.

6 hours ago, jypsijemini said:

But in one high-profile example, he said, a particularly talented viewer, Joe McMoneagle, predicted a new class of Soviet submarine months before photos confirmed its existence.

You see, people can interpret this is a few ways, some of which may be far from the truth. Here is what I ask:

• It is said he 'predicted' a new class of submarine; exactly what did he predict? Size? Shape? Capability? Class name / designation?
  • How accurately did his prediction align with what was to become the 'confirming' evidence?
  • It was months before photos confirmed its existence but what about prior to then? Were there intel reports that described a proposed new class? What did the US know about this new sub, and was Joe McMoneagle aware of any intel on the new sub PRIOR to his making the prediction?
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Rlyeh said:

Because he's responding to my criticism of your claims.  Keep up.

Why is it his responsibility to cover topics he didn't want to address just because he was adding his opinion to your criticism of my claims?

Don't patronise me, son. 

7 hours ago, jypsijemini said:

Why is it his responsibility to cover topics he didn't want to address just because he was adding his opinion to your criticism of my claims?

Don't patronise me, son. 

Hang on.  He shouldn't need to address the topics I criticised but still adds his opinions of them?

Do you see a problem with this logic?  If he's not addressing the topics then he's NOT giving an opinion of them.  Work it out.

• Like 1

Sooooo, anyway. What is the lasting benefit of this program if any? Is it a proposed widespread plan to exercise mind control over millions? Hasn't politics, religion, and more recently social media already done this? Far more effectively I might add, than the claims of what allegedly occurred. I'm failing to see the necessity to perform the alleged program protocols on celebrities.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Trelane said:

Sooooo, anyway. What is the lasting benefit of this program if any? Is it a proposed widespread plan to exercise mind control over millions? Hasn't politics, religion, and more recently social media already done this? Far more effectively I might add, than the claims of what allegedly occurred. I'm failing to see the necessity to perform the alleged program protocols on celebrities.

Alcool is part of the mind control everibody goes zombi. :no:

Edited by The Eternal Flame

8 hours ago, The Eternal Flame said:

Alcool is part of the mind control everibody goes zombi. :no:

Don't forget opiods that are over prescribed, they are worse than alcohol, turn people into zombies a lot faster.

• Like 1

On 12/8/2019 at 8:03 AM, Rlyeh said:

Hollywood is entertainment, nothing more.

The art anyone creates contains a little bit of them and their experience, utter fiction included, art is in many ways a form of acting out what's on the inside. I've read a ton of amateur comics in my time, and thematically, they're very different from what published comics contained–extremely different, in many cases. The entertainment created by the common class of people represents the commoner's struggles and demons and nightmares. Of course there's tons of overlap as well. From my own experience in art, I can assume that every artist puts a tiny bit of their own experience into their creations. Maybe it's 90% "this is what will sell" but it's the heart and charm underlying, not just the primary tropes, which make a really successful Hollywood production.

Since an amateur creator puts some of themselves and their struggles into their work, I can assume a Hollywood creator puts a bit of themselves and their struggles into their work. When there are repeated themes that come up in an artist's work, I assume it's either A: it sells or B: it personally resonates with the creator.

Repeatedly seeing the themes of dissociation and detachment and split personalities in Hollywood might mean there are many artists in Hollywood who resonate with those themes because they've personally struggled with these issues. It might also mean that it sells well because it's exciting and creepy and it worked well last time so hey let's do that thing again.

With my experience in the art world, I can say that a lot of people choose elements because they think, and this is important, that other people would like to see and experience that idea. Not because they have anything great to say about it, but because it excited them, and they think it'll excite other people, so why not make it.

I'm into the MK Ultra conspiracy, it's a good one, I'm actually using it as the basis for a novel right now. But whenever the only proof is "it happened in the movies" I'm like ehh... guys... I'm a creative person and I can make up a ton of **** on demand on all kinds of topics to fulfill client demands. It's hard to be sure. I definitely put some of myself and my own experience into my work, but I also make up a ton of stuff with no other basis than "it sounded cool in my head so why not." It might be proof of these creators inner worlds, but they could also just love the theme and the trope sells well and people expect it from them by now and they like the conspiracy because it means people sympathize with them and thus spend more money on them.