Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Kim Jong Un wants summit at Chuck E Cheese

Hawken

The dear leader wants to meet at Chuck E Cheese for peace talks.

http://babylonbee.com/news/kim-jong-un-specifically-requests-summit-meeting-be-held-at-chuck-e-cheeses/

I can't make this link work. Can a Mod help me?..:(

Edited by Hawkin
error

Your source is Bablyonbee.com "Your Trusted Source For Christian News Satire".

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

31 minutes ago, Likely Guy said:

Your source is Bablyonbee.com "Your Trusted Source For Christian News Satire".

I'm so glad that wasn't a real story.  It would have just been TOO awkward.  I just can't picture the T man rubbing elbows with the fat rat.

As an aside, I nearly punched one of their mascots out once.  True story.  We'd taken our daughter there for a birthday pizza party and at the time,  I was quite a bit overweight and self-conscious about it.  That drab, sickly looking rodent had the gall to walk up to me as I sat, and point at my belly, touch his own and wag his little rodent finger in my face.  What can I say... there were a dozen kids there and he never knew how close he came to being knocked smooth on his furry butt.  :w00t:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

I'm for Key Largo, myself-it was good enough for Bogart and Bacall.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Hawkin said:

I can't seem to make the link work. But if you do a search on the website, it will come up

Type: Kim Jong Un, Chuck E Cheeses.

Edited by Hawkin

I know it's satire, but you could almost believe it, because we're in bizarro world now. 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, ChaosRose said:

I know it's satire, but you could almost believe it, because we're in bizarro world now. 

On THAT, dear lady, we CAN agree.  I'm 57 and I've never seen anything even close to the level of immaturity, mulishness or spite in our public discourse.  I've been guilty of it my own self and I try as best I'm able not to add to the strife.  I honestly believe that Social Media is to blame, in large part.  In the before, people didn't have or NEED the capability to denounce anyone that disagreed with them.  We've essentially become drones in an electronic world and if we don't start trying to look a little closer at who's operating the controllers, we are headed for real trouble.

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, and then said:

On THAT, dear lady, we CAN agree.  I'm 57 and I've never seen anything even close to the level of immaturity, mulishness or spite in our public discourse.  I've been guilty of it my own self and I try as best I'm able not to add to the strife.  I honestly believe that Social Media is to blame, in large part.  In the before, people didn't have or NEED the capability to denounce anyone that disagreed with them.  We've essentially become drones in an electronic world and if we don't start trying to look a little closer at who's operating the controllers, we are headed for real trouble.

Wait, in another thread you said you were old, 57 is but a fond memory! :lol:

I was a teenager when you were born. :huh:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, .ZZ. said:

I feel your pain...57 looks pretty good to me as well....*sigh*

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

:)

They should do an 'interview' with KJU there 

:lol:

How sexist is North Korea?

Prepare to be disgusted -

On 5/15/2018 at 1:46 PM, psyche101 said:

:)

They should do an 'interview' with KJU there 

:lol:

yea and ask some hard questions like why is KJU the only fat guy in North Korea. 

• Haha 1

On 09/05/2018 at 7:59 PM, .ZZ. said:

On 09/05/2018 at 9:15 PM, Lilly said:

I feel your pain...57 looks pretty good to me as well....*sigh*

Why do you think some of us spend so much time here?

It's the only place on the internet you can still feel like a whippersnapper in your forties/fifties! :lol:

*runs away at a moderately sedate pace*

;)

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, LV-426 said:

Why do you think some of us spend so much time here?

It's the only place on the internet you can still feel like a whippersnapper in your forties/fifties! :lol:

*runs away at a moderately sedate pace*

;)

Better run faster...at my last doctor's appointment they gave me the tread mill test (to check heart function under stress). They had to move me to the one that you can run on (just walking fast wasn't stressing me). I ended up having to sprint in order to get a reading. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Lilly said:

Better run faster...at my last doctor's appointment they gave me the tread mill test (to check heart function under stress). They had to move me to the one that you can run on (just walking fast wasn't stressing me). I ended up having to sprint in order to get a reading. 

That's me in trouble then... I get out of breath just looking at a treadmill! :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I walk my dog a mile or two just about every day...and the route I take has several hills. We also walk at a fast pace. I don't think I'd like walking on a boring treadmill though. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Lilly said:

I walk my dog a mile or two just about every day...and the route I take has several hills. We also walk at a fast pace. I don't think I'd like walking on a boring treadmill though. 

I prefer walking out on the road, myself.  Under the stars, usually.

On 20/05/2018 at 11:23 AM, Captain Risky said:

why is KJU the only fat guy in North Korea. 

His passion for Swiss cheese. I wonder what his cholesterol count is. 

47 minutes ago, Astra. said:

His passion for Swiss cheese. I wonder what his cholesterol count is. 

I didn’t know he liked cheese that much but given his size and cheesy grin it makes sense and the supposed meeting place, too. :D 

22 minutes ago, Captain Risky said:

I didn’t know he liked cheese that much but given his size and cheesy grin it makes sense and the supposed meeting place, too. :D 

Yes, well from what Iv'e recently read. Whether the summit in Singapore was to be held at Chuck E Cheese or even McDonald's for that matter...the possibility is now starting to look doubtful.   

58 minutes ago, Astra. said:

Yes, well from what Iv'e recently read. Whether the summit in Singapore was to be held at Chuck E Cheese or even McDonald's for that matter...the possibility is now starting to look doubtful.   

forget the processed cheese and go for Singapore chilli crab. 

56 minutes ago, Captain Risky said:

forget the processed cheese and go for Singapore chilli crab. 

Sure, the chilli crab sounds yum. But Risky, did you miss the part where I had mentioned that the planned summit (come June) may possibly be a non event ?..

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Astra. said:

Sure, the chilli crab sounds yum. But Risky, did you miss the part where I had mentioned that the planned summit (come June) may possibly be a non event ?..

Sorry Astra but I was parked at the petrol bowser enduring the hateful stares of others for making them wait when I posted so was in a hurry to get off my phone. To answer your question, I’m not surprised in the least if the summit gets cancelled since both protagonists are moody and unrealiable. Do you think that anything will eventually come outta this? I don’t.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Captain Risky said:

Sorry Astra but I was parked at the petrol bowser enduring the hateful stares of others for making them wait when I posted so was in a hurry to get off my phone.

Yeah, we are living in a rather impatient and angry world these day. Try the supermarket. A woman threw her cucumber at the checkout girl the other day simply because she was chatting to a customer for too long... thus sending the cucumber-throwing -woman into a rage because she was in a hurry. The young girl was upset of course.. but was ok.  

4 minutes ago, Captain Risky said:

To answer your question, I’m not surprised in the least if the summit gets cancelled since both protagonists are moody and unrealiable. Do you think that anything will eventually come outta this? I don’t.

Well since there is only approx 3 weeks to go before the said summit. I'm fairly sure they would have had it down packed and properly organised by now. So no, I don't feel very confident that this will go ahead. 

• Like 1

They are in the process of dismantling a test site and have released 3 prisoners who were being wrongfully detained so if Kim wants to go away and pout at this point, we came out on the plus side of the ledger, IMO.  I don't think any serious individual assumed Kim was going to reform totally in so short a time.  Of course, Trump will be brutalized in the media for failing while they refuse to recognize that he was responsible for the positives that came from his earlier efforts.  No news there...