Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

My notes by a folk low mage on Beltane works

Clarakore

Intro includes brief instruction narrated with personal insights gathered (and are not esoterica from any mystery school):

Welcome to a gathering of ancient-future age mage works....ponder and perform via script, sketch, ritual, tells, hears, sees and gaze or using sight to etch.

So whilst writing by scribbles or paragraphs, mostly prose with a few songs, what was penned turned out to be on the exact topics for Belatane.

This is my second year observing and performing on the sabbaths along the wheel of the year.

So there was no need to do any works I had planned to reas the theme and do but the goddesses are good as they were done....

Notes to offer below this verse:

As above all inside your highest mind, 

every way many are blessed for they will find,

eyes to see and ears to hear and we will be healed.

Finally our turn for those in our cadre as the bible told,

they were not going to be given then until the new testament said OK,

only two thousand years later we join those who already know the way,

follow none save your heart and what it honors,

as for me and my house we will honor you and follow you as well we will do.

Inshallah and ojala you will choose to lead and follow by give and borrow.

No need to take as it is given freely by giving yourself freely. 

Namaste and namaarie.

First note is fire and warmth comes from deep down below radiating up to us and from above coming down the light of a star called our sun. 

Gaea and Sol are women for men have or had hearts cold as stone like our moon Luna.

As hearts of men become impassioned, inflamed, enlightened and illuminated we join with the One. Look inside as your neurons are the highest heaven and they number more than the stars even as we are made from the stars.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Podo

• Clarakore

• XenoFish

Popular Days

5 hours ago, Mr. Sister Elle Sade Ai Ni said:

First note is fire and warmth comes from deep down below radiating up to us and from above coming down the light of a star called our sun. 

Gaea and Sol are women for men have or had hearts cold as stone like our moon Luna.

As hearts of men become impassioned, inflamed, enlightened and illuminated we join with the One. Look inside as your neurons are the highest heaven and they number more than the stars even as we are made from the stars.

download.php?memeid=12129

• Haha 4

That's the secret to super enlightenment. Whatever deep thoughts you write do not have to make any sense. 

• Haha 2