Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Woman caught posting a video full of lies....

Myles

At least this lady did not post to Facebook.   She handled it a little better, but was still pretty difficult to deal with and turned the stop racist.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Krater said:

Look on the bright side. The policeman ate no bananas for lunch (based on another incident of purported racism on one of our progressive campuses).

It is nice to see these idiots busted.

One of my good friends is black.  He's also my neighbor and we often play golf and fish together.  He says, unapologetically, that he uses the race card every chance he gets.  He seems like he thinks he deserves that advantage for what blacks went through in the past, and what they go through present day.  Honestly, it really bugs me, but I try to overlook what I view to be a fault in character and I like the rest of him.  He's a really nice guy, but he says it gets him special treatment quite often, and has prevented him from being arrested before.  He said he was really drunk and hit on this guy's girlfriend, when the guy got p***ed, my friend Larry said he punched him in the face because he was drunk and being stupid.....The guy's girlfriend called the cops.  The cop that showed up on scene was black, and he said he told him the guy called him the 'N' word.  The cop let him go as the guy and girlfriend protested and multiple witnesses confirmed my friend punched the guy.    

I tell this story, because I'm sure some of these people aren't bad people, but they really are hurting those who have a legit beef with racism in their lives.  I honestly believe racism occurs across the spectrum of colors.  I think anyone can be a racist.  It does seem that some blacks have become abusive of the privilege of claiming racism though.  

Edited by Faustus
  • Like 3

On 11/05/2018 at 11:33 AM, preacherman76 said:

Ha too funny. I am the opposite. I'm the master of getting out of tickets. I must have a 75% rate of talking my way out of them.

mastering it is 100%

17 minutes ago, Dejarma said:

mastering it is 100%

No that's a doctorate. I just have my masters.:P

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Dejarma said:

mastering it is 100%

75% is mastery to me...:lol:

Edited by Faustus
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

No that's a doctorate. I just have my masters.:P

yeah you got me there= nice one:D

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Faustus said:

One of my good friends is black.  He's also my neighbor and we often play golf and fish together.  He says, unapologetically, that he uses the race card every chance he gets.  He seems like he thinks he deserves that advantage for what blacks went through in the past, and what they go through present day.  Honestly, it really bugs me, but I try to overlook what I view to be a fault in character and I like the rest of him.  He's a really nice guy, but he says it gets him special treatment quite often, and has prevented him from being arrested before.  He said he was really drunk and hit on this guy's girlfriend, when the guy got p***ed, my friend Larry said he punched him in the face because he was drunk and being stupid.....The guy's girlfriend called the cops.  The cop that showed up on scene was black, and he said he told him the guy called him the 'N' word.  The cop let him go as the guy and girlfriend protested and multiple witnesses confirmed my friend punched the guy.    

I tell this story, because I'm sure some of these people aren't bad people, but they really are hurting those who have a legit beef with racism in their lives.  I honestly believe racism occurs across the spectrum of colors.  I think anyone can be a racist.  It does seem that some blacks have become abusive of the privilege of claiming racism though.  

It's called Black privilege. It's used to do and say things that other people can't do or say without professional and/or social consequences. You can partly blame condescending, patronizing White Marxist "leaders" for the growth of this largely Millennial phenomenon, which is sad because many Black kids whine much more than their Black elders who definitely had a right to protest when they were treated like inferior Americans just because they had immutable, neutral features that mean absolutely nothing by themselves. Many of these babies are constant embarrassments to the Black community.  

• Like 2

Bodycam video reveals woman lied about being raped by cop who pulled her over for DUI - and even her LAWYER now apologizes for 'any trouble these claims may have caused'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5762577/Bodycam-reveals-activist-lied-raped-cop-pulled-DUI.html

If I was a police officer, there is no way I would go anywhere without my body cam on

• Like 4

On ‎5‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 1:18 PM, Krater said:

It was dark outside. How could the cop see who was inside the car. Bigfoot could have been driving and it would be hard to see..:w00t:

6 hours ago, glorybebe said:

Bodycam video reveals woman lied about being raped by cop who pulled her over for DUI - and even her LAWYER now apologizes for 'any trouble these claims may have caused'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5762577/Bodycam-reveals-activist-lied-raped-cop-pulled-DUI.html

If I was a police officer, there is no way I would go anywhere without my body cam on

Makes me think that a lot of this accusations are invalid.

• Like 2