Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Woman caught posting a video full of lies....

Myles

I think it is important to expose the liars like this.   There are true cases of racism that should be focused on.  

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, Myles said:

I think it is important to expose the liars like this.   There are true cases of racism that should be focused on.  

Body cam for cops works on both side, sorting out the truth from the lies. It's a tool that need to be widespread, used and divulged easily so truth can be seen. I would grant public access to video rapidly.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Hmmm.... can she be charged with anything because she called the cop 'racist' on a live youtube feed ? 

I certainly hope so !

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

Hmmm.... can she be charged with anything because she called the cop 'racist' on a live youtube feed ? 

I certainly hope so !

I thought about that too.   Probably not.  

Almost delves into the territory of inciting a riot, but it doesn't.  She was fabricating her story and calling him a racist in order to have a better story to tell.   I hope her local police force are watching her more closely now.   

• Like 2

I never get out of tickets.  It must be the way that I look.  I never get warnings......ever.   I have no means to protest such actions, other than going to court.  

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Faustus said:

I never get out of tickets.  It must be the way that I look.  I never get warnings......ever.   I have no means to protest such actions, other than going to court.  

Are you a young guy who drives a fast car? If you went to traffic court, did many of the people there appear to be part of that demographic? I lost count of the times that I was stopped during my late teens and twenties. I got a few warnings, and I also got a few tickets for nothing. 

• Like 4

I have been known to talk my way into getting a ticket rather than a warning.

Long ago I was driving my 70 Camaro that happened to have burned-out glass packs. Yes, it was a little on the loud side I'll admit.

I was stopped by an officer that happened to be a very young lady.

She said "I stopped you because your exhaust is too loud"

And in my normal charming manner I asked "Where is your meter?" (meaning a DB meter to make a reading)

I continued "Or are you just going on your vast experience?"  I should not have said that.

:lol: Boom.... I was handed a $75 ticket. I think if I was to "schmooze" her I would have just got a warning.

• Like 4
  • Haha 4

12 hours ago, .ZZ. said:

Long ago I was driving my 70 Camaro that happened to have burned-out glass packs. Yes, it was a little on the loud side I'll admit.

And in my normal charming manner I asked "Where is your meter?" (meaning a DB meter to make a reading)

I continued "Or are you just going on your vast experience?"  I should not have said that.

:lol: Boom.... I was handed a $75 ticket. I think if I was to "schmooze" her I would have just got a warning.

Ha too funny. I am the opposite. I'm the master of getting out of tickets. I must have a 75% rate of talking my way out of them.

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

Ha too funny. I am the opposite. I'm the master of getting out of tickets. I must have a 75% rate of talking my way out of them.

I never got a ticket either. Only warnings. I always admitted to doing what I was doing though. 

• Like 4

38 minutes ago, Piney said:

I never got a ticket either. Only warnings. I always admitted to doing what I was doing though. 

That is the key, treat them like human beings, and be humble. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

29 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

That is the key, treat them like human beings, and be humble. 

Exactly! :tu:

• Like 4

If I lived near where this woman lived, I would strongly consider protesting outside her house.   At least make her life more miserable for a while.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, .ZZ. said:

A '70 Camaro with burned out glass packs?

"Yes, it was a little on the loud side I'll admit." - ZZ, 2018 

I bet it was a lot on the loud side lol you fiend :rofl:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I feel like I'm respectful and humble, for whatever reason it never works for me.  Probably just luck of the draw.  I've had a few bad experiences with the police.  I seem to get the bad apple from time to time.  Overall most officers are just doing their job.  Some are just jerks.  

Not a young guy ParaPanther.  Not an old guy either.  No sports car....pickup truck and jeep. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Faustus said:

I feel like I'm respectful and humble, for whatever reason it never works for me.  Probably just luck of the draw.  I've had a few bad experiences with the police.  I seem to get the bad apple from time to time.  Overall most officers are just doing their job.  Some are just jerks.  

Not a young guy ParaPanther.  Not an old guy either.  No sports car....pickup truck and jeep. 

I try to be neutral too. I lost my temper twice, though. A cop rode my bumper in a reckless way, and I thought that he was a drunk or high crazy person, so I floored it. The other cop found a "reason" for his stop, and I even busted him.

• Like 2

I usually use my white privilege card to get out of tickets.  

That reminds me, I need to get it renewed.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Yeah, damn. When we can't trust citizens to tell the truth regarding a law enforcement encounter.

Oh, wait....

• Like 1

Years ago I got a ticket from a game warden for taking the plug out of my shotgun.

He took my gun and said I could pick it up at the courthouse after I paid my fine.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Hawkin said:

Years ago I got a ticket from a game warden for taking the plug out of my shotgun.

He took my gun and said I could pick it up at the courthouse after I paid my fine.

Did you think you would actually get more than one shot let alone 3......:lol:

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Piney said:

Did you think you would actually get more than one shot let alone 3......:lol:

The funny part about that is after his ripped the ticket away from his ticket book, he rips off the left over paper

from the book and throws it on the ground. I had a notion to say, You're Littering...:D

• Haha 2

Just now, Hawkin said:

The funny part about that is after his ripped the ticket away from his ticket book, he rips off the left over paper

from the book and throws it on the ground. I had a notion to say, You're Littering...:D

When I was a teen, the local game warden would ignore most locals ( except for the real asses) and he weighed about 300lbs. During trout season, when he'd skulk the "main hole" you would hear him cussing and smashing around in the bushes from across the road.:lol:

• Like 1

Another public official, seemingly entitled to get out of tickets.  

Some cops are real pricks, I agree, but some people are entitled, spoiled brats.

Click Here

• Like 1