Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Street lights

Motorhead86

so besides seeing little flying mini shooting stars and colored orbs (sometimes in rows of threes ) that no one else sees i have noticed that street lights always go out or flicker near or around me weather im driving or just walking by from hesperia to lancaster even when im in east los angeles it happens frequently has that happened to anyone of you? also besides seeing dark shadows i happened to see a white blurry cloud type figure are those good or bad??

• The title was changed to Street lights

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• moonman

• Motorhead86

• papageorge1

• Faustus

Popular Days

The streetlight thing is very common, probably has something to do with the light sensors.

The other stuff - get your eyes checked. Seeing stuff like that when no one else does could mean eye health issues.

Edited by moonman

5 hours ago, Motorhead86 said:

so besides seeing little flying mini shooting stars and colored orbs (sometimes in rows of threes ) that no one else sees i have noticed that street lights always go out or flicker near or around me weather im driving or just walking by from hesperia to lancaster even when im in east los angeles it happens frequently has that happened to anyone of you? also besides seeing dark shadows i happened to see a white blurry cloud type figure are those good or bad??

My first hunch is that you are more psychically perceptive and charged than the average person. I'm not, so I haven't had those experiences.

You can be on the safe side and get an eye exam, or you can believe in a bunch of psycic nonsense from internet crackpots and risk going blind. Your call.

Edited by moonman

Try lowering your power level when passing street lights, Goku had the same problem.

• Haha 1

no yea my vision is good ,not bipolar or schynzo ,no meds havnt been the same since playing the ouija board trying to debunk it hahahah unless i activated my subconscious or some kind of second intelligence hahah