Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mystery explained

Donald11

According to my guides the reason behind the supernatural is because we are living in a computer. It explains everything.

1 hour ago, Donald11 said:

According to my guides the reason behind the supernatural is because we are living in a computer. It explains everything.

care to elaborate on this pronouncement?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Donald11 said:

mlc99.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Don't some physicists believe we're living in a computer simulation?

This _is_ a computer simulation. Watch this: _(trains revolutionary microscope on quantum event, Tron flicks charge of energy in human synapse and 'Dreamies' cat somersaults to catch it)_

Your conjecture doesn't really explain anything or solve any mysteries.

Edited by Vilasarius

According to my guides the reason behind the supernatural is jelly beans in a blender with a little milk. It explains everything.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

According to my guides the reason behind the supernatural is money, power and control. It explains everything.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Ozymandias said:

According to my guides the reason behind the supernatural is money, power and control. It explains everything.

Only because money and power allows one to buy all the blenders, jelly beans, and milk they can handle.

55 minutes ago, moonman said:

According to my guides the reason behind the supernatural is jelly beans in a blender with a little milk. It explains everything.

Milk steak boiled over hard?

24 minutes ago, The Narcisse said:

Milk steak boiled over hard?

According to my guides I don't know what the **** you're talking about. They don't watch that show.

Edited by moonman

51 minutes ago, moonman said:

According to my guides I don't know what the **** you're talking about. They don't watch that show.

They should. It's the greatest.

This thread is basically an example of every single other paranormal thread or claim ever made anywhere. 

Grand claims with zero basis in reality (unless you count delusion as some kind of reality).

OP just seems to have left the building a little more quickly than most.

• Like 2