Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Haunted Clown Motel

Sepulture

Hey guys!

I wanted to share with you a segment of my travel show, Haunted Routes, where we went to spend the night at The Clown Motel, located half way between Reno and Las Vegas, Nevada.  It is a clown themed motel with two suites decked to look like a circus clown nightmare.  It is also (on property) right next to Tonopah Cemetery, which was decommissioned in 1911 and is a genuine haunted location.  The spirits of the graveyard haunt the motel and there are stories of a shadow man that lurks on the property.  Have any of you guys been here? If so have you experienced anything paranormal? If not, would you spend the night at a place like this?  I'd love to know and chat about it.

I would also greatly appreciate communicating with you all about the content of my show and what about it you like and don't like (especially the don't like).  You guys are the people I'd like the show to speak to the most and it would be awesome to get to know the kind of paranormal content you would like to see in general.

Here is a link to our East Coast Road Trip (it's on Amazon Prime so if you have the service it's free to watch):

https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/detail/B07B77232S/ref=atv_un_q1e_c_OcGi58_brws_2_2

Edited by Sepulture
  • Like 3

A clown motel is creepy even without ghosts.

• Like 5

Completely!  Which is weird that they made such a specifically themed business right next to an old school genuine historical graveyard.  It's double creepy.  But that's what makes it so fun.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, OverSword said:

A clown motel is creepy even without ghosts.

Algonquian clowns were Wiindiigo. Nothing creepier than that.

I’ve seen this hotel on other shows. It looks so run down and in need of a deep cleaning. I’d be more afraid of the carpeting than the clowns. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Sepulture said:

You guys are the people I'd like the show to speak to the most and it would be awesome to get to know the kind of paranormal content you would like to see in general.

To the bold, interesting, so we tell you what kind of paranirmal.content we would like to see and  = you will provide it? 

• Like 1

I am more into the history revealed during an "investigation", generally take the supernatural things they claim as entertainment, some of it better than others. Enjoy seeing locations off the beaten path.

Oh and for God's sake please spare us a screamer regular on your team. And hush when you hear something or are asking for EVPs. Most of these shows become impossible to watch for that sort of thing, IMO.

Edited by Not A Rockstar
added a comment