Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Half human, half beast

Unusual Tournament

Half human, half BEAST: Expert lifts lid on bombshell sighting of ‘new species'

Speaking to The Daily Star Online exclusively, Jonathan Downes announced that a new ape-like creature, with human features, could be lurking within southeast Asia.

Jonathan added: “There is no doubt in my mind that this animal exists and I think it is probably a fourth species of Orangutan.

“It is an ape-like animal that has evolved to be able to walk upright, rather than swing through trees.

http://beyondrealitynews.com/2018/03/10/half-human-half-beast-expert-lifts-lid-on-bombshell-sighting-of-new-species-2/

• Like 1

• The title was changed to Half human, half beast

I don't want to sound disrespectful, but that could be a human (not half half)

• Like 1

In all fairness, the comments made by Jon Downes don't seem to definitely relate to the video. That footage did the rounds recently and it has nothing to with Diwnes' organisationthe CFZ, who regularly take trips to Sumatra to search for the orang pendek. I think this is probably a mash up job from the Star. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

What my missus calls me in the privacy of our home is nobody else's bloody business!:P

The Daily Star!