Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Dreaming of Demons

xkayashley

Last night, I remember waking up screaming and crying. Trying so hard to catch someones attention in my house to wake me up. Previous to being woken up. The dream went like so ;  I was at school and it was not a pleasant feeling but It had my teacher, one that I'm not on such good terms with. And for some reason there were a lot of students there, It was semi - during the night. And as I mentioned it wasn't such a pleasant feeling. But this dream lasted for quite awhile and then I happened to be at my house. When I got home there was this feeling of urgency and huge amounts of worry. It was really bad at that point. And long story short. I happened to go to my room, knowing there was a demon that was going to hurt me in there but I couldn't let her hurt my two baby kittens, and she was trying to. She was under my bed and I stomped my feet to get her attention, she appeared and grabbed my leg trying to like eat me, i guess. And i had grabbed her mouth and like stretched her jaw and broke it ? if that makes sense. And the exact thing happened around about twice. And then she kept hurting me, like biting off my fingers and such. It hurt bad, i remember her face. It was black with white on it, it kind of reminded me of the little saw dummy. But it wasnt... I can't seem to erase her from my mind. But I had had a friend on the phone and had woken him up and he had stopped like. "ashley... its 3 am." Which if you weren't aware that's witching hour. were negative spirits or "devils hour". What's even worse is the fact that without me even telling him about my dream just telling him I had a nightmare he had said, " I dreamed about you, you had woken up crying about a nightmare and I had asked what it was about, you told me that it was about school." It was about school... The only reason that would make sense for this is I used to play with ouija board's almost a year ago. And more than a few times. I had spoken to zozo and evil spirits who had possessed my friends body. With the second I played it had been a kid from her past who had killed hiself and still follows her to this day. He had made her look through the glass as I got huge chills. He had apparently showed her him slitting my throat, slitting my wrists, and just a big hole in me... She was crying, saying that there was just so.. much blood. I've also read about evil spirits will make it seem like they won't mess with you so your guard's down so they'll attack when you're most vulnerable.. Anyone got information on this demon is specific? I've talked to evil women spirits but don't have their names on hand. Thank you

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• xkayashley

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic