Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Losing My Religion.

JamieDarke

Just now, XenoFish said:

Then why worry about the past or even the future? Holding onto a promise that might never pan out or expecting something to happen when it might not. That like trying to look ahead and fumbling your steps because you can't see the path ahead.

Some hobble around on Faith as though it were a crutch. Others use it as a lamp to light their way. For me, it is a condiment that seasons my existence to add color and flavor and zest to the Now. I can't do anything about what will happen. I can only be aware of what is happening. Today's worries are sufficient for the day.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Hammerclaw said:

Some hobble around on Faith as though it were a crutch. Others use it as a lamp to light their way. For me, it is a condiment that seasons my existence to add color and flavor and zest to the Now. I can't do anything about what will happen. I can only be aware of what is happening. Today's worries are sufficient for the day.

I can't disagree with this.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Hammerclaw said:

Wordsmith you are, my fellow.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, danydandan said:

Wordsmith you are, my fellow.

Must be the Irish in me.;)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hammerclaw said:

Must be the Irish in me.;)

Yeats, Heaney and Kavanagh would be proud.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1