Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Demonic old farm lady

Dumbarton'ite

Apologies for the lack of information (or if this in the wrong section)

But I've been looking for about an hour on Google and it's images for something I read about a few years ago.

It was a picture of an old woman with scary eyes, possibly red, in a field (maybe corn field, think it was Kansas?) I think she had a dog that looked like a German Shepard.

The story with it is a bit vague - I think the picture was taken by a traveling insurance salesman and there was a bit of information about people going missing that's spoke about her and then went to try and investigate.

Would be grateful if anyone can find it for me and also expand on it because I gave the forum search function a bit of a search but it never returned anything.

I like the picture and small story with it, I think a lot on here would like it too. 

Or even better if anyone has any info on this woman? even if it's been proved it's a fake picture or a debunked myth etc.

Sorry it's not much to go on but it's one of them pictures, very few pictures that send a chill down my spine.

• Like 1

On 15/05/2018 at 4:14 PM, Mattacaster said:

Something like this?

PFN015.jpg

Unsure if that's a p***-take and a genuine album cover? but no wasn't that or anything like that. A much older, uglier, scruffier woman. It was a field like a corn field and an old farm house rather than a house like that in shrubs/forestry.

Edited by Dumbarton'ite

I know of a black and white picture of a scary old woman in a field with a dog. It's part of a series of photographs allegedly purchased in an online auction if I remember correctly.

• Like 2

On 17/05/2018 at 11:16 PM, bivy said:

I know of a black and white picture of a scary old woman in a field with a dog. It's part of a series of photographs allegedly purchased in an online auction if I remember correctly.

That might be it 

Hey, I think you are looking for this photo. It's from a creepypasta story called Charlie Noonan's Last Interview from a creepypasta called Anomaly.

Here's the link: http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Anomaly

I think these are made up stories, but I don't know much about the picture. I only saw it getting connected to this creepypasta. Maybe if you do a google picture search.

Have a nice day!

2o14.jpg

Edited by Faline
attaching the link
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Faline said:

Hey, I think you are looking for this photo. It's from a creepypasta story called Charlie Noonan's Last Interview from a creepypasta called Anomaly.

Here's the link: http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Anomaly

I think these are made up stories, but I don't know much about the picture. I only saw it getting connected to this creepypasta. Maybe if you do a google picture search.

Have a nice day!

2o14.jpg

Welcome to UM :st

If that is indeed the pic the OP is looking for.. Yep, creepypastas are fictional stories. And that pic is also a fake, altered to suit the creepypasta.

Here's the explanation: https://shortoncontent.wordpress.com/2015/10/06/solved-the-last-photo-of-charlie-noonan/

And here's the original blog with the story on the woman in the picture: http://alwaysbecomingfilm.blogspot.co.uk/2009/11/strong-women-part-two.html

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yeah thanks guys, that is indeed her.

Thanks for clearing up the validity of it, too. It was about 3 years ago I seen the picture and didn't know much about it - although the picture I remember wasn't that exact picture she was in a field with a house in the background (but without a doubt the same woman and dog)

• Like 1