Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Girdle stones in the Great Pyramid

kborissov

On 19/5/2018 at 1:11 AM, Kenemet said:

Oh, I agree with Hawass.  You're trying to tell us that Khufu wasn't in there, though.  If Khufu wasn't in there, the blocks could be put in at any time.

In your original post, you said the blocks of granite would impact at the same amount of force as a car traveling 90 mph hitting a granite wall.  The only way you could get a block of granite up to that speed is through a long tube with an air cannon or some other propulsion at the back end of it, or a not-quite-so-long tube and a frictionless surface.  Any friction will slow it down.

This reaction needs some additional energy to work (and the equation isn't quite right, by the way.)  Salt grows wherever there's a center for crystallization - it doesn't necessarily fill all the gaps and it's a rather slow reaction.  In fact, you'd have all the hydrogen leaking out long before it could react to form enough salt to seal much of anything.

The salt encrustation was from moisture... and it's because the pyramid isn't air tight (as we keep telling you.)

Why would you shut it down just once and not repair it?  Nobody makes shutdowns like that.

Very nice photo.

What's it supposed to be?

And promptly demagnetized as it sits on stone with a different magnetic orientation and demagnetized as the stone is pounded out of the quarry.  It doesn't even have the magnetic strength of hematite or lodestone. 

So where did these electronics come from and if they could do that kind of electronics, why couldn't they do whatever it was in a much smaller structure.  One with leakproof pipes and chambers.  And where's the wire that was surely scrounged from projects and the pyramids?

How dare you respond with such clarity and reason.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

On 5/15/2018 at 10:42 AM, kborissov said:

I provide below my analysis of what I think the function of the girdle stone was in the great pyramid. Below I have a few bullet points and some simulations in Ansys at the end, let me know what you think. 

1) See below for the location of the girdle stones in the Great Pyramid.

Image result for girdle stones

2) The granite plugs which you can see at the above picture at the lower portion of the descending passage weight around 7 tones and were held in the Grand Gallery before slid down the ascending passage [1]. 

3) When slid down, they would accelerate along the length of the ascending passage before reaching the junction where ascending and descending passage meet. Based on the length, weight, inclination and speed, I estimate the plugs would accumulate at that point around 1,200,000 Jouls of energy. To put this in perspective, this is about as much energy as a car would have running at a speed of 90 miles per and hitting a wall. That is too much energy to handle for the junction. Most likely at that speed, a granite plug would take significant portion of the stone work at the junction where AP and DP meet. The first plug would put stress, two others following the first would finish the job. 

4) As I explained in this paper [2][3]. I believe the granite plugs worked as an emergency stop in the pyramid. The granite plugs would slid down and block hydrogen gas passing through to the Queen's chamber. Someone would be relying on this portion of the system to work flawlessly in case emergency shutdown is needed. Possibility of the damage at that point would not be acceptable. Looking at all perfection in the pyramid it does not appear anything in this system is left to the chance. So, the builders needed to develop the intelligent way to control the speed of the granite plugs to prevent any possibility of the damage. 

5) When plugs are slid down the ascending passage, the friction would work to slow those down. Though, I doubt much would be present. With moisture trapped in the pyramid, most likely, the surfaces would be covered with biofilm. The plugs would slid on the surface with least resistance as rock on ice. 

6) Not many know, but granite material can be magnetic. What makes it magnetic not Sio2 (or Quartz) present in the granite but other minerals which make up about 40% of the granite. The red granite taken from the Abu Rawash area was analyzed in this paper [4]. Four samples were taken from different deposits. The chart of minerals present in the paper shows significant content of the ferrite. What it means is the granite plugs which are made of the red granite when exposed to magnetic field would get magnetized. Also, the girdle stones are made of limestone. This material is not a good conductor but it depends on its composition and moisture content [5].

7) People are still writing PhD dissertations on certain aspects of the Lenz's force but basic idea is summarized on this page [6]. The magnetic material passing through the coil made of conductive material, induces current in the coil which creates magnetic field opposing the magnetic field of the magnet. All this means that when the granite plug slides through the girdle stone there will force acting on the plug slowing it down.

8) Ansys Maxwell is a simulation tool that allows to simulate coupled mechanical with electromagnetic problems. I ran a few simulations in Ansys to demonstrate the concept (See animation here [7]). A granite plug slides down the descending passage, passing through the girdle stone. Note the speed of the plug slows down as it gets close to the stone. Only one stone is simulated here but all others present in the descending passage would have similar impact on the speed. One other thing to mention, the faster plug slides more force is acting on it trying to slow it down. The lesser is the speed, the lesser is the force. So, essentially this technique controls the speed of the granite plugs regardless of the condition of the surface floor (moisture, biofilm) which the builders of the pyramid for sure could not predict over the millennia the pyramid could be in use. 

9) As a few motioned, the girdle stones in the descending passage are made of different materials. The best effect on the speed would be achieved if the girdle stones are isolated from each other. A simple way to achieve that would be to sandwich girdle stones made of conductive limestone between layers of the nonconductive limestone (Tura limestone would be a good material for that which we know present in the descending passage). This may be one reason why builders used different type of limestone in that portion of the pyramid. 

References:

[1] Alen Alford "Pyramid of Secrets: The Architecture of the Great Pyramid Reconsidered in the Light of Creational Mythology" Feb 24, 2003, ISBN-10: 0952799421 

[2] http://www.ancient-origins.net/ancient-places-africa/has-function-great-pyramid-giza-finally-come-light-009861

[3] https://www.academia.edu/s/c776382e64/the-function-of-the-great-pyramid-of-giza?show_pending=true

[4] Atef El-Taher "Rare Earth Elements in Egyptian Granite by Instrumental Neuron Activation Analysis" 2006

[5] Marzouk M. Bekhit, Saad A Khalil “Electrical Properties of Moist Limestone Samples
In The Frequency Range 1Hz-10 Hz From Abu Rawash Area” Australian Journal of Basic and Applied Sciences, 1 (4): 741-750, Year: 2007

[6] http://www.eoht.info/page/Heinrich+Lenz

[7] https://youtu.be/59o2E_o51r4

whowut.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

On 15/05/2018 at 1:42 AM, kborissov said:

I provide below my analysis of what I think the function of the girdle stone was in the great pyramid. Below I have a few bullet points and some simulations in Ansys at the end, let me know what you think. 

(I've wiped most of Boris's text because it's been reproduced too many times already.)

Ignoring all the other glaring inconsistencies, and the general silliness of the whole power station idea, is Boris's theory sound physics or not?

Lenz's Law is a valid, observable effect.  A magnet falling through a conductive ring/tube induces current in that ring/tube.  This circular current generates its own magnetic field.  It's in the nature of physics for this induced field to oppose the motion creating it (otherwise you'd end up with an induced field that accelerates the falling object - free energy!).  So the falling object reaches a lower terminal velocity when the magnetic repulsion matches the object's weight.

If the Egyptians utilised this effect in the way Boris believes we need two things: the granite plug must be magnetic and the girdle stones must conduct electricity.

In the former case: yes, granite contains magnetic materials which are often aligned in unworked stone.  As lava or magma slowly cools into solid rock the magnetic materials align with the Earth's magnetic field, preserving information about the direction of the Earth's field at the time the rock formed.  (That's how we proved seafloor spreading and the periodic reversal of the Earth's magnetic poles.)  However there are plenty of rocks that are much more magnetic than granite, and even these are weak compared to the crappiest of fridge magnets.  To induce a significant current in the girdle stones would require a very powerful magnet and there's no evidence this exists in the pyramid.

Secondly the girdle stones must be conductive enough to carry the large current required to generate the opposing magnetic field.  Limestone on its own has a very high resistance which only falls if it's saturated with salt water (or some other conductive liquid).  Even if such an arrangement were maintained over the thousands of years (just in case it were needed?) three girdle stones could not possibly handle the required currents.

If the Egyptians knew of this effect four thousand years ago they must surely have discovered it by accidentally dropping a magnet through a copper tube.  After the novelty wore off they might then have thought up applications for the effect, and emergency braking is indeed a very good use for this.  But if any of that is the case - why not just line the ascending chamber with rings of copper, which could theoretically handle the currents required?  Why discover an effect in one material, then switch to something thousands of times less effective?  That's like modelling a skyscraper in concrete then building it from cardboard boxes.

I could look into this in more detail.  I could research the conductivity of limestone in different solutions.  I could research the maximum theoretical strength of a seven-ton granite 'magnet'.  I could then do the maths and show that this arrangement could not possibly work the way Boris dreams it.  But that would take time, and I'd rather not waste any more debunking so ludicrous a theory.

It's up to you now Boris - if, after reading this you still believe it can work, show us the physics and your calculations and we'll look again more closely.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

On 5/18/2018 at 9:55 PM, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Hell, they’ve yet to produce a single thing they’re meant to have powered!

Hypothesis: Maybe it has something to do with magic and giving power to Pharaoh and/or their "God".

3 hours ago, MysticWolf said:

Hypothesis: Maybe it has something to do with magic and giving power to Pharaoh and/or their "God".

There's no evidence that they electrocuted pharaohs with electricity from the power plants.  Or inflated them with hydrogen, either.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

On 5/18/2018 at 11:58 PM, kmt_sesh said:

This is a sticking point for me. Many fringies concoct elaborate stories about the massive machine the Great Pyramid was supposed to be. Yet, after more than 200 years of archaeology, no one has recovered a single item to demonstrate the supposed "advanced tech" the ancients possessed. The stories alternative writers spin like this are ultimately self-defeating from the start.

No one recovered a mummy from the pyramids either...

7 minutes ago, kborissov said:

An abundance of tombs never yielded mummies, especially the royal tombs. And yet we don't question what tombs were for. The absence of a mummy is a popular motif for fringe writers, but they don't seem to understand how weak that argument is.

• Like 4

On 5/18/2018 at 8:11 PM, Kenemet said:

Oh, I agree with Hawass.  You're trying to tell us that Khufu wasn't in there, though.  If Khufu wasn't in there, the blocks could be put in at any time.

You cannot agree with Hawass and disagree with me. both of us are saying the same that the plugs were slid (which was the main culprit), regardless what was the reason for that, block access to coffer with Khufu, block hydrogen... 

In your original post, you said the blocks of granite would impact at the same amount of force as a car traveling 90 mph hitting a granite wall.  The only way you could get a block of granite up to that speed is through a long tube with an air cannon or some other propulsion at the back end of it, or a not-quite-so-long tube and a frictionless surface.  Any friction will slow it down.

Here you are misrepresenting what I said. Never did I say that the plugs would slid at that speed. 

This reaction needs some additional energy to work (and the equation isn't quite right, by the way.) 

You can write your equation I will have a look (I am curious now)

Salt grows wherever there's a center for crystallization - it doesn't necessarily fill all the gaps and it's a rather slow reaction.  In fact, you'd have all the hydrogen leaking out long before it could react to form enough salt to seal much of anything

One thing for sure, it seems like builders had all time in the world building the pyramids. Slow process, is a very lame argument, if they needed to take a week, month, a year to prime the unit to build the hydrogen and salt incrustation, does not look like a big deal provided they really needed.

The salt encrustation was from moisture... and it's because the pyramid isn't air tight (as we keep telling you.)

Why queen chamber contained the most incrustation (just forsee some of your responses, please leave tourists out of this, salt was found long before thousands of them marched through the queen's chamber)

Why would you shut it down just once and not repair it?  Nobody makes shutdowns like that.

Depends what was the reason for that. Maybe after what they went through no one wanted it back running.

Very nice photo.

What's it supposed to be?

That is the biofilm. I posted this one just to show how biofilm looks like. There will be a matter between the granite plugs and the limestone floor, when plug slids the matter cannot just disappear. If the property of the biofilm close to the lubricant, the plugs will have little friction sliding through.

And promptly demagnetized as it sits on stone with a different magnetic orientation and demagnetized as the stone is pounded out of the quarry.  It doesn't even have the magnetic strength of hematite or lodestone. 

Didn't I already reply on this. See my previous post. As I said what happened in quarries is not a big deal at all. the builders may have a squad of laborers with the only purpose to bang on the granite plugs in quarries (for what ever reason) and the granite plugs would get magnetized inside the pyramid. 

So where did these electronics come from and if they could do that kind of electronics, why couldn't they do whatever it was in a much smaller structure.  One with leakproof pipes and chambers.  And where's the wire that was surely scrounged from projects and the pyramids?

I can give you a number of reasons why a high energy system needs to be oversized... let me know if interested.

3 hours ago, Kenemet said:

There's no evidence that they electrocuted pharaohs with electricity from the power plants.  Or inflated them with hydrogen, either.

Funny

10 hours ago, Tom the Photon said:

(I've wiped most of Boris's text because it's been reproduced too many times already.)

Ignoring all the other glaring inconsistencies, and the general silliness of the whole power station idea, is Boris's theory sound physics or not?

I am not sure why you are saying silliness and inconsistencies above because from the why you typed next it appears you are in complete agreement with pretty much everything that I said in the OP.

Regardless, there are more girdle stones there. Three you refer to are up above (they are actually not true girdles but made of two pieces). the three true girdles are at the bottom and  they were doing the real work. In my opinion, no way, under unpredictable conditions of the surface floor, without control of the speed, the builders could achieve precise control of the plugs kinetic energy, so they would end up exactly where they are now. By that I mean, plugs not stuck 10 meters above the DP and AP junction or passed that junction taking portion of the stone work along with them.

10 hours ago, Tom the Photon said:

Lenz's Law is a valid, observable effect.  A magnet falling through a conductive ring/tube induces current in that ring/tube.  This circular current generates its own magnetic field.  It's in the nature of physics for this induced field to oppose the motion creating it (otherwise you'd end up with an induced field that accelerates the falling object - free energy!).  So the falling object reaches a lower terminal velocity when the magnetic repulsion matches the object's weight.

If the Egyptians utilised this effect in the way Boris believes we need two things: the granite plug must be magnetic and the girdle stones must conduct electricity.

In the former case: yes, granite contains magnetic materials which are often aligned in unworked stone.  As lava or magma slowly cools into solid rock the magnetic materials align with the Earth's magnetic field, preserving information about the direction of the Earth's field at the time the rock formed.  (That's how we proved seafloor spreading and the periodic reversal of the Earth's magnetic poles.)  However there are plenty of rocks that are much more magnetic than granite, and even these are weak compared to the crappiest of fridge magnets.  To induce a significant current in the girdle stones would require a very powerful magnet and there's no evidence this exists in the pyramid.

Secondly the girdle stones must be conductive enough to carry the large current required to generate the opposing magnetic field.  Limestone on its own has a very high resistance which only falls if it's saturated with salt water (or some other conductive liquid).  Even if such an arrangement were maintained over the thousands of years (just in case it were needed?) three girdle stones could not possibly handle the required currents.

If the Egyptians knew of this effect four thousand years ago they must surely have discovered it by accidentally dropping a magnet through a copper tube.  After the novelty wore off they might then have thought up applications for the effect, and emergency braking is indeed a very good use for this.  But if any of that is the case - why not just line the ascending chamber with rings of copper, which could theoretically handle the currents required?  Why discover an effect in one material, then switch to something thousands of times less effective?  That's like modelling a skyscraper in concrete then building it from cardboard boxes.

I could look into this in more detail.  I could research the conductivity of limestone in different solutions.  I could research the maximum theoretical strength of a seven-ton granite 'magnet'.  I could then do the maths and show that this arrangement could not possibly work the way Boris dreams it.  But that would take time, and I'd rather not waste any more debunking so ludicrous a theory.

It's up to you now Boris - if, after reading this you still believe it can work, show us the physics and your calculations and we'll look again more closely.

3 hours ago, Kenemet said:

I agree with the first and the second, but my theory is not about the first and the second.

1 hour ago, kmt_sesh said:

An abundance of tombs never yielded mummies, especially the royal tombs. And yet we don't question what tombs were for. The absence of a mummy is a popular motif for fringe writers, but they don't seem to understand how weak that argument is.

I cannot say for others. I do not see anything in the tombs that points to engineering systems. For that reason I have little interest in those. The Pyramids in Giza and Saqqara on the other hand have plenty. 

26 minutes ago, kborissov said:

I cannot say for others. I do not see anything in the tombs that points to engineering systems. For that reason I have little interest in those. The Pyramids in Giza and Saqqara on the other hand have plenty. 

The pyramids belong squarely in the evolution of tomb design. I';s not as though they popped out of nowhere. Taking them out of context is like chopping off an index finger because you believe it doesn't belong to your body.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, kborissov said:

I am not sure why you are saying silliness and inconsistencies above because from the why you typed next it appears you are in complete agreement with pretty much everything that I said in the OP.

Regardless, there are more girdle stones there. Three you refer to are up above (they are actually not true girdles but made of two pieces). the three true girdles are at the bottom and  they were doing the real work. In my opinion, no way, under unpredictable conditions of the surface floor, without control of the speed, the builders could achieve precise control of the plugs kinetic energy, so they would end up exactly where they are now. By that I mean, plugs not stuck 10 meters above the DP and AP junction or passed that junction taking portion of the stone work along with them.

Golly gosh.  Why do I bother?

Dear Boris - if you read what I wrote you will see that I am in complete disagreement with everything you wrote.  My exact words were "this arrangement could not possibly work" and I spent several hundred words explaining why that was so.

Now I'll be the first to admit - I don't know a great deal about these girdle stones.  But I do know a lot about physics, and that's what you're invoking with this idea that requires induced currents to provide electromagnetic braking of the plug stone.

Perhaps I did not make myself clear: THIS WILL NOT WORK !  Give it up!  You are wasting your time trying to prove the impossible.  You're like that plonker with his perpetual motion machines that obviously never work. 

It's painful watching idiots trying to force science to fit a nonsense theory.  When I was four I found an old cine camera in our shed.  I spent a happy afternoon cutting and sticking strips of paper and winding them around the spool.  I then went out to film our house and was really disappointed when it didn't record.  But I was four - I didn't understand that some things are possible and other things are not.  Assuming you're old enough to realise this I implore you - give up this idea and devote your time to something useful.

Best wishes, Tom

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, kmt_sesh said:

How dare you good Sir... How dare you. there is very little doubt that the walking dead series is based on actual pre-history events that accrued with mummies in tombs raising up from there long sleep and trying to..... wait for it..... take over the world... i believe they teamed up with Pinky and the Brain on more than one occasion.... its definitely that or maybe aliens.

• Like 4

8 hours ago, kborissov said:

Have you not watched a movie? Those b*****s keep getting up and menacing winsome women while square jawed heroes (or Peter Cushing) attempt to stop them.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Peter Cox said:

How dare you good Sir... How dare you. there is very little doubt that the walking dead series is based on actual pre-history events that accrued with mummies in tombs raising up from there long sleep and trying to..... wait for it..... take over the world... i believe they teamed up with Pinky and the Brain on more than one occasion.... its definitely that or maybe aliens.

Good grief man!  Are you still clinging on to that ridiculous story?  That was comprehensively debunked centuries ago.

To understand the truth you need to know a bit about Orionites.  They are all gorgeous, leggy, blonde females with raging libidos.  When they probed Earth looking for mates they landed "at the maximum geographical center of Earth (or close to it) " [1] which happens to be Giza (or close to it).

First they built the pyramids as gigantic ultra-high frequency ("about 600 Tera Hz" [2]) induction resonator machines, which convert matter to energy using "red granite, which has high crystal content when exposed to vibration and creates an electric field, pulling electrons from the Queens’ chamber toward the peak of the pyramid" [3].  

They then selected the most powerful, macho blokes (i.e. pharaoh) and teleported them along that shaft that is perfectly aligned to Orion.   "Or a device similar in construction to the Ark of the Covenant would also work." [4]

So the pharaohs are now eternal, living it up big-time on Orion and pleasuring the millions of desperate Orionites.  (Khufu currently has 406 208 children.)

References

[1]  Boris Borisovovich, "A Load of old B0ll0cks", http://www.ancient-origins.net/ancient-places-africa/has-function-great-pyramid-giza-finally-come-light-009861

[2]  Boris Borisovovich, "A Load of old B0ll0cks", http://www.ancient-origins.net/ancient-places-africa/has-function-great-pyramid-giza-finally-come-light-009861

[3]  Boris Borisovovich, "A Load of old B0ll0cks", http://www.ancient-origins.net/ancient-places-africa/has-function-great-pyramid-giza-finally-come-light-009861

[4]  Boris Borisovovich, "A Load of old B0ll0cks", http://www.ancient-origins.net/ancient-places-africa/has-function-great-pyramid-giza-finally-come-light-009861

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

51 minutes ago, Tom the Photon said:

Good grief man!  Are you still clinging on to that ridiculous story?  That was comprehensively debunked centuries ago.

To understand the truth you need to know a bit about Orionites.  They are all gorgeous, leggy, blonde females with raging libidos.  When they probed Earth looking for mates they landed "at the maximum geographical center of Earth (or close to it) " [1] which happens to be Giza (or close to it).

First they built the pyramids as gigantic ultra-high frequency ("about 600 Tera Hz" [2]) induction resonator machines, which convert matter to energy using "red granite, which has high crystal content when exposed to vibration and creates an electric field, pulling electrons from the Queens’ chamber toward the peak of the pyramid" [3].  

They then selected the most powerful, macho blokes (i.e. pharaoh) and teleported them along that shaft that is perfectly aligned to Orion.   "Or a device similar in construction to the Ark of the Covenant would also work." [4]

So the pharaohs are now eternal, living it up big-time on Orion and pleasuring the millions of desperate Orionites.  (Khufu currently has 406 208 children.)

References

[1]  Boris Borisovovich, "A Load of old B0ll0cks", http://www.ancient-origins.net/ancient-places-africa/has-function-great-pyramid-giza-finally-come-light-009861

[2]  Boris Borisovovich, "A Load of old B0ll0cks", http://www.ancient-origins.net/ancient-places-africa/has-function-great-pyramid-giza-finally-come-light-009861

[3]  Boris Borisovovich, "A Load of old B0ll0cks", http://www.ancient-origins.net/ancient-places-africa/has-function-great-pyramid-giza-finally-come-light-009861

[4]  Boris Borisovovich, "A Load of old B0ll0cks", http://www.ancient-origins.net/ancient-places-africa/has-function-great-pyramid-giza-finally-come-light-009861

I have just decided im moving to Egypt to be a Pharaoh sound better than marriage.... 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Tom the Photon said:

Golly gosh.  Why do I bother?

Dear Boris - if you read what I wrote you will see that I am in complete disagreement with everything you wrote.  My exact words were "this arrangement could not possibly work" and I spent several hundred words explaining why that was so.

Now I'll be the first to admit - I don't know a great deal about these girdle stones.  But I do know a lot about physics, and that's what you're invoking with this idea that requires induced currents to provide electromagnetic braking of the plug stone.

Perhaps I did not make myself clear: THIS WILL NOT WORK !  Give it up!  You are wasting your time trying to prove the impossible.  You're like that plonker with his perpetual motion machines that obviously never work. 

It's painful watching idiots trying to force science to fit a nonsense theory.  When I was four I found an old cine camera in our shed.  I spent a happy afternoon cutting and sticking strips of paper and winding them around the spool.  I then went out to film our house and was really disappointed when it didn't record.  But I was four - I didn't understand that some things are possible and other things are not.  Assuming you're old enough to realise this I implore you - give up this idea and devote your time to something useful.

Best wishes, Tom

Ding, third floor, foil hats, MIB suits and back strapped sport coats.

jmccr8

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 5/16/2018 at 8:27 AM, Peter Cox said:

Dont want to be mean here but I fear I have lost 2 mins of my life reading that. Sorry but no.

Ouh, how rude you are:(. I think that's a interesting information

15 hours ago, kborissov said:

One thing for sure, it seems like builders had all time in the world building the pyramids. Slow process, is a very lame argument, if they needed to take a week, month, a year to prime the unit to build the hydrogen and salt incrustation, does not look like a big deal provided they really needed.

Why queen chamber contained the most incrustation (just forsee some of your responses, please leave tourists out of this, salt was found long before thousands of them marched through the queen's chamber) [1]

[snip]

That is the biofilm. I posted this one just to show how biofilm looks like. There will be a matter between the granite plugs and the limestone floor, when plug slids the matter cannot just disappear. If the property of the biofilm close to the lubricant, the plugs will have little friction sliding through. [2]

[snip]

Didn't I already reply on this. See my previous post. As I said what happened in quarries is not a big deal at all. the builders may have a squad of laborers with the only purpose to bang on the granite plugs in quarries (for what ever reason) and the granite plugs would get magnetized inside the pyramid. [3]

[snip]

I can give you a number of reasons why a high energy system needs to be oversized... let me know if interested. [4]

1 - Not sure about the hydrogen, but your ironclad evidence proves the pyramid was a salt-producing gizmo.  I suppose there were no convenient salt mines nearby, and it's widely known the Ancient Egyptians loved their salty snacks.  Of course, the production process was s-l-o-w, that's why they had to store all those grains nearby in the Step Pyramid...you know, so there'd be plenty on hand when the salt is finally...er...bountiful, ripe and ready to harvest...whenever that eventually was.

The Queen's Chamber was the saltiest because she ate in bed.

2 - I happen to really enjoy biofilms.  I was so glad that Gary Oldman won his Oscar this year...finally.  His portrayal of Winston Churchill was spot on.

It's hard for me to grasp how the biofilms worked as lubricant.  But at least now it's clear where the contents of the Djoser Memorial Film Library ended up.  Such a shame really.  Are they recoverable, or all mushed up?  I suppose all that salt rendered them into...slime.

3 - A recent attempt to simulate this process but using modern materials has kinda backfired:

giphy.gif

4 - Just an excuse to keep eating those salty snacks.  They are very caloric.  The body isn't a system that needs to be oversize.  And no I'm not interested...I don't even know you!  Sheesh.

:);):o:rofl:

Edited by The Wistman
  • Like 1
  • Haha 6

9 hours ago, The Wistman said:

1 - Not sure about the hydrogen, but your ironclad evidence proves the pyramid was a salt-producing gizmo.  I suppose there were no convenient salt mines nearby, and it's widely known the Ancient Egyptians loved their salty snacks.  Of course, the production process was s-l-o-w, that's why they had to store all those grains nearby in the Step Pyramid...you know, so there'd be plenty on hand when the salt is finally...er...bountiful, ripe and ready to harvest...whenever that eventually was.

The Queen's Chamber was the saltiest because she ate in bed.

2 - I happen to really enjoy biofilms.  I was so glad that Gary Oldman won his Oscar this year...finally.  His portrayal of Winston Churchill was spot on.

It's hard for me to grasp how the biofilms worked as lubricant.  But at least now it's clear where the contents of the Djoser Memorial Film Library ended up.  Such a shame really.  Are they recoverable, or all mushed up?  I suppose all that salt rendered them into...slime.

3 - A recent attempt to simulate this process but using modern materials has kinda backfired:

giphy.gif

4 - Just an excuse to keep eating those salty snacks.  They are very caloric.  The body isn't a system that needs to be oversize.  And no I'm not interested...I don't even know you!  Sheesh.

:);):o:rofl:

It appears you really want to sound so funny, but reality is you sound so dumb... for a record my dog is more funny :)

18 hours ago, Wolfang said:

Ouh, how rude you are:(. I think that's a interesting information

So is watching star wars, still doesn't make it real or the truth..... :)

• Like 1

14 hours ago, kborissov said:

It appears you really want to sound so funny, but reality is you sound so dumb... for a record my dog is more funny :)

Yes, we take turns around here playing King Lear's Fool...who, as I'm sure you and your dog know, was slightly funny but not at all dumb nor a fool. 

• Like 3

18 hours ago, kborissov said:

The guy who started this silly thread has absolutely no right in calling anything anyone else says "dumb".

Edited by moonman
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1