Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump Supporter Attacked at Restaurant

Dark_Grey

Trump Supporter Attacked at Cheesecake Factory over MAGA hat

eugenior_joseph.jpg

Though interesting, this story doesn't need to be national news. I'm posting it in light of the recent Starbucks Sensitivity Training Day, a day where all Starbucks locations were closed to reprogram "educate employees about racial bias."

DailyWire
FoxNews

-----------------------------------------------------------

The Cheesecake Factory is investigating an incident at one of its Miami locations after a black customer claims he was verbally attacked by staff over his “Make America Great Again” hat, The Daily Wire reports.

Eugenior Joseph, 22, was reportedly dining with his girlfriend’s family at the Dadeland Mall location of the restaurant on Mother’s Day. His MAGA hat allegedly drew the attention of a female staff member, who gathered her co-workers to confront him, a witness told the site. The witness further claimed about a dozen of those employees circled his table, pointing fingers.
[...]

According to multiple witnesses and Joseph's own account, a woman who worked at the restaurant walked up to him and started pointing at his hat, signaling for the other employees to come over.

"Her finger was literally on top of his head, we were all looking at her like 'what is happening?'" one witness told The Daily Wire. "She was pointing at him, calling her other coworkers, telling them to look at this guy wearing a Make America Great Again hat."

At that point, approximately a dozen or so employees approached the table and began making comments about the hat, with some saying they wanted to punch Joseph in the face. Witnesses also allege that some of the employees also referred to him as a "n**ger" in their conversations among each other.

"He got behind me and another coworker came by and they were staring at each other and he fist bumped him and then he started looking at me, balling his fists, smacking his fists, trying to scare me," Joseph told The Daily Wire.

What is this, the 50's? :huh:

Joseph says that he has not heard from anyone at The Cheesecake Factory about what he experienced inside their restaurant.

Despite being new to politics, Joseph says that he wears the hat because he thinks Trump "is a really good president," adding that he is disappointed that a black man can't wear a hat to support the president without being attacked.

Kanye is going through the same thing right now. Where are all the white activists who protested at Starbucks? You have to admit, it's interesting to watch the reaction from the Left when a black person leaves their plantation - it's pandemonium. All civility and "white guilt" goes out the window when they see a MAGA hat. It's a form of brainwashing when you can't see anything beyond political ideology. Hating Trump is a new religion for the weak minded.

Official (late,) response from the Cheesecake Factory. Very different than Starbucks..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

I was a Southern (Moderate) Democrat. Then the party went bat**** screwy. They keep polarizing the country they won't have any "safe space" to hide. :lol:

Idiots!:lol:

• Like 5

These lefties are just nuts aren't they?  Tell you what though, there was an anti-Trump demonstration on Saturday in my neighborhood and attendance is really dropping off.  As I was walking by on my way to grab some tacos someone handing out leaflets tried to engage me in discussion and I just said didn't he just get three prisoners released from North Korea?  and the protesters that heard me barely even raised a fuss.  I was amazed.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, OverSword said:

These lefties are just nuts aren't they?  Tell you what though, there was an anti-Trump demonstration on Saturday in my neighborhood and attendance is really dropping off.  As I was walking by on my way to grab some tacos someone handing out leaflets tried to engage me in discussion and I just said didn't he just get three prisoners released from North Korea?  and the protesters that heard me barely even raised a fuss.  I was amazed.

Just like the term "SJW", soon it will be taboo to be a rabid Trump hater. And, just like with SJW's, their own brand of crazy will make the public despise them. Average, middle class voters are turned off by extremes on either side. When they see stories like this one and the too-big-to-ignore situation in  North Korea, they wonder if they are being lied to and the pendulum nudges right just a little bit more.

• Like 3

If his account is true, it proves that the Democratic propaganda news outlets have huge double standards. It's the exception to their race-baiting rule. They face a Hobson's Choice on whether or not to mention it because he's both a Black man ("cover it") *and* a Trump fan ("ignore it"). He loses his minority status because of his political beliefs. 

• Like 8

9 hours ago, Dark_Grey said:

Hating Trump is a new religion for the weak minded.

This is a PERFECT assessment of the situation.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Paranormal Panther said:

If his account is true, it proves that the Democratic propaganda news outlets have huge double standards. It's the exception to their race-baiting rule. They face a Hobson's Choice on whether or not to mention it because he's both a Black man ("cover it") *and* a Trump fan ("ignore it"). He loses his minority status because of his political beliefs. 

Their hypocrisy has truly come out of the shadows and they can't help themselves.  The so-called news media have destroyed all credibility and it won't be soon returning, if ever.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, and then said:

Their hypocrisy has truly come out of the shadows and they can't help themselves.  The so-called news media have destroyed all credibility and it won't be soon returning, if ever.

There's no doubt about it. The 6:30 NBC News probably has at least one race-baiting bit each week. They had four in a row on just one newscast last week! Then come the obligatory clarifications and retractions when it turns out that they jumped to conclusions by assuming that the facts fit their narrative. 

• Like 1

On 5/15/2018 at 6:20 PM, F3SS said:

7D874B9A-5018-4A5C-86B7-8FA1B7A9916D.jpeg.7d757d57abf198b250a3f2fe0a6da64c.jpeg

They didn't even get Kanye's quote right.

I bet some people still think he said slavery was a choice!  He didn't, he said that if you are still affected by it that its your choice.... but they didn't have a good argument for that, so...

How did the media become so Soviet?

Its like they don't even know how bad they are getting anymore.

• Like 1