Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Help

Dcooke75

Hi everybody I am new too ths and are looking for some advice

my wife who I am separated from has twice been to see phs in tarot card readers one in Thailand and one in uk and when she asked about my new life both said I will not live long. One said to 50 one said 50-60.  This is now got onto my head and is starting to ruin my life.  I read physics say there is not u avoidable death so everything can change so not to read too much on to this. I have also had two tarot readings and none of them has picked up on short left when I have asked them and said my health in the future is good 

please help

7 minutes ago, Dcooke75 said:

my wife who I am separated from has twice been to see phs in tarot card readers one in Thailand and one in uk and when she asked about my new life both said I will not live long. One said to 50 one said 50-60.  This is now got onto my head and is starting to ruin my life.  I read physics say there is not u avoidable death so everything can change so not to read too much on to this. I have also had two tarot readings and none of them has picked up on short left when I have asked them and said my health in the future is good 

please help

A  "worker" had no right to put that thought in your mind and a real "worker" wouldn't. I would chalk it up as bullcrap and stop stressing. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Dang, this is wretched for them to supposedly say this and for her to carry the tale to you. That is my first instant reaction to your post. A responsible reader would never say such a thing definitively, if they even saw it that way.

Realize that in large part we have nearly god-like ability to make things true in our own life, and so if you buy into this smut, you can sort bring it to pass as true. You have that kind of power, we all do. Speaking as a reader of Tarot for almost 45 years now, I can tell you that there is NEVER facts revealed, just potentials at that moment in time when it projects out to the future. Potentials. 

Consider the source and if you are dancing with tarot readers and taking it this seriously I would advise starting on your own journey to understand how things work in the paranormal and meditate and get to know yourself, where it all begins and ends. This suggestion of an early death has become a maggot in your mind and you need to spit it out, not entertain and feed it further. Do it soon and decide on 75 or 80 or another date for your belief to fixate on as your ending. 

Welcome to the forums :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Piney said:

A  "worker" had no right to put that thought in your mind and a real "worker" wouldn't. I would chalk it up as bullcrap and stop stressing. 

THIS a thousand times. THIS IS TRUE. 

• Thanks 1

Thank you. It was my separated wife who told me what the two readers told her about my short life. When I went my readings did not show this

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dcooke75 said:

Thank you. It was my separated wife who told me what the two readers told her about my short life. When I went my readings did not show this

It sounds like she was messing with your mind. Do not depend on readers. You make your own future and change it with every new step.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Dcooke75 said:

please help

Put no more energy into such worries and treat such wicked predictions as a really sick joke.

Nothing in this life of yours (or anyones for that matter) is cast in stone.  We all have an amazing gift called Free Will which we all use everyday in small ways -which in turn alters the pathway which we walk in this life.  So see, even a legit fortune teller is never ever 100% right.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi marc

many thanks for this and thank you too everyone for helpiing me and putting my mind at rest. God bless you all

• Like 1

On ‎5‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 12:02 PM, Dcooke75 said:

please help

Uhm, grow up and throw this woo in the trash? That's my suggestion. Because if you don't you own fears and stress will cause the 'predictions' to come true. It's a sellf fulfilling prophecy ONLY if you believe this nonsense.

• Like 3

The other day my wife informed me that a woman that she works with husband had just died.  I said, "What happened?"  

He was on the golf course, just playing golf.....and all the sudden BAM - he just dropped over dead.  I wanted to be sad....but in my mind I just thought....what a freakin win!  I hope I have such  good luck.

You start to get past 50 and suddenly your perspective on the inevitable begins to change.  

• Haha 2

• 4 months later...

Hello apologies if i am not in the right forum as I am new to this

i was after people’s options on an issue which is starting to drive me insane . My wife who I had recently split from when to see a phycic and annoyingly I think she spent most the time asking questions about me. The Pychic told her I will live between 50-60 and would get an illness that cannot be healed. This has shocked and concerned me. I have been to three phycic since then and they have all said they do not see this at all and I will live long life.

there is still a niggling thought in my head about the comment and I am going to be a dad for the first time soon and I guess this has made me think more about life 

also does free will play a part in phycic predictions 

I would welcome peoples comments please 

1 hour ago, Dcooke75 said:

i was after people’s options on an issue which is starting to drive me insane . My wife who I had recently split from when to see a phycic and annoyingly I think she spent most the time asking questions about me. The Pychic told her I will live between 50-60 and would get an illness that cannot be healed. This has shocked and concerned me. I have been to three phycic since then and they have all said they do not see this at all and I will live long life.

there is still a niggling thought in my head about the comment and I am going to be a dad for the first time soon and I guess this has made me think more about life 

I have made such predictions before with 100% accuracy.  Here is my prediction for you.  You may wish to sit down if you are not already doing so.  It is a dire prediction.   

You are going to die.

It will be when you least expect it, and  the cause will not be expected either.  I suggest you prepare for this event which I am 100% certain will occur at some point no more than 87 years from now....prepare my friend, prepare.  Furthermore, the odds are overwhelming that you will indeed become a Dad if you continue having unprotected intercourse with a fertile woman.  I will PM you with a PO Box where you can send a check for my services.  They are not free.  You now owe my $125.  If you do not wish to pay by check, an account transfer can be arranged.  All I need is your real name, real address, and all of your checking account information. 

You are welcome.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Dcooke75 said:

Do you like throwing your money at somebody to lie to you? 

• Haha 1

On 22/5/2018 at 4:57 AM, Guyver said:

The other day my wife informed me that a woman that she works with husband had just died.  I said, "What happened?"  

He was on the golf course, just playing golf.....and all the sudden BAM - he just dropped over dead.  I wanted to be sad....but in my mind I just thought....what a freakin win!  I hope I have such  good luck.

You start to get past 50 and suddenly your perspective on the inevitable begins to change.  

My Dad always says, "alot can be said for heart attack." He's bloody right.

4 hours ago, Dcooke75 said:

Why are you even going to these money hungry charlatans?

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Dcooke75 said:

You are likely to get a lot of the same answers as when you first posted this topic five months ago. I would think that your wife who you split from months ago might have told you she had the readings of doom done just to mess with you.

If you gonna trust any psychics at all, trust the readings that you got yourself saying you are going to have a good long life and ignore whatever crap the ex has told you. And in general just let the whole thing go- just live your life now and stop worrying about if/when your gonna die.

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Dcooke75 said:

Thank you all for your comments I am just one of those who cannot get things out of my head

Even the most powerful Tribal Wisdom Keeper ( Medicine Man) can't see the future clear enough to make a accurate prediction. It's always changing.