Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

If The Devil fell from heaven to the earth...

GoldenWolf

... one hell of a party before he was sent to the Hell specially made for him ... by God, it was made so good that all other the other souls not good enough for Heaven is sent there too.

~

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

It wasn't the Devil that fell from heaven, it was Lucifer, the Light Angel. But anyhoo ....... don't you think both heaven and hell are here on Earth? That's what it seems like to me.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, MysticWolf said:

If The Devil fell from heaven to the earth, wouldn't that constitute Earth as hell?

No, the earth is simply the second end of the spirit-matter, so it is logical that not being able to stay in the sky, Lucifer fell to the opposite end.

It is said that the Earth is the sister of Venus and her younger brother, and since Lucifer is the bearer of the light of our planet, where can he fall as if not to the earth.. Only he could not get hold of the physical level and had to look for a space spatially closer to the core of the planet and equip it together with the fallen angels.
 Nevertheless, the principle of struggle in nature for survival he still managed to push through and many animals became predators and man too. At the moment, Lucifer serves the purpose of revealing human shortcomings by temptation. And while a person has faults he will be on our planet because our negative  and subtle emanations of lust serve as food for demons.

It's even good that there is Hell because this is the place of correction. If it was not then the person would fall out of the sphere of incarnations on earth in general and so hell is hook for which they catch the fallen soul so that it is reformed and again incarnated on the physical level. Therefore, some say that hell is the fastest way to God, but there is no need to throw yourself deliberately there.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, ouija ouija said:

don't you think both heaven and hell are here on Earth? That's what it seems like to me.

I think heaven and hell is a state of mind.

Funny topic so far :D

Billedresultat for heaven funny

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

19 hours ago, Coil said:

No, the earth is simply the second end of the spirit-matter, so it is logical that not being able to stay in the sky, Lucifer fell to the opposite end.

It is said that the Earth is the sister of Venus and her younger brother, and since Lucifer is the bearer of the light of our planet, where can he fall as if not to the earth.. Only he could not get hold of the physical level and had to look for a space spatially closer to the core of the planet and equip it together with the fallen angels.
 Nevertheless, the principle of struggle in nature for survival he still managed to push through and many animals became predators and man too. At the moment, Lucifer serves the purpose of revealing human shortcomings by temptation. And while a person has faults he will be on our planet because our negative  and subtle emanations of lust serve as food for demons.

It's even good that there is Hell because this is the place of correction. If it was not then the person would fall out of the sphere of incarnations on earth in general and so hell is hook for which they catch the fallen soul so that it is reformed and again incarnated on the physical level. Therefore, some say that hell is the fastest way to God, but there is no need to throw yourself deliberately there.

Sorry, what movie are we talking about again?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 6

12 minutes ago, Emma_Acid said:

I'm so happy you asked ...

~

~

[00.01:46]

Edited by third_eye
I couldn't decide so I went both
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

It would resonate with Plato if he believed in the Devil.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Emma_Acid said:

About the film speech does not go. On our planet more than 200 levels of life and of them only 17 are considered infernal together with purgatory, therefore, to assert that the earth is an infernal place impossible. Just beings need a correctional area, here it exists for us and for demons.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

He's only cast in Gehenna at the end of the 1000 years....if it matters. So brace yourself and save the marshmallows for then, this is not as bad as it gets. 

Reminds me to stock extra ice for the cooler bag... 

5 hours ago, Coil said:

About the film speech does not go. On our planet more than 200 levels of life and of them only 17 are considered infernal together with purgatory, therefore, to assert that the earth is an infernal place impossible. Just beings need a correctional area, here it exists for us and for demons.

Holy word salad, Batman

• Haha 5

On 5/15/2018 at 12:10 PM, MysticWolf said:

If The Devil fell from heaven to the earth, wouldn't that constitute Earth as hell?

No he broke is legs and got in an hellspital without insurance. He's doomed bad.

Edited by Jon the frog
  • Haha 1

This may have been some type of higher dimensional event which, seriously, we simply can not understand. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, pallidin said:

This may have been some type of higher dimensional event which, seriously, we simply can not understand. 

It's easy to understand when the simplicity of the text(according to the Bible) is kept in context.

1. When Lucifer exalted himself above God, he stripped of his citizenship of heaven, being that he chose his way and not God's. He is still allowed into heaven for now, where he accuses the brethren day and night before God.

2. Halfway through the tribulation he will be cast to the Earth, no longer being allowed into heaven, until the tribulation is over. And then he will be cast into the bottomless pit for a 1000 years. He will be released after the 1000 years to once more tempt the inhabitance of the earth one last time. Then he will be cast into the lake of fire, where he and all those who have chosen his way will be for all eternity.

Edited by Ogbin
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

I heard he has a nice kid called Nicky too

~

[00.02:38]

~

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 16.05.2018 at 5:30 PM, Emma_Acid said:

And, you are right, this is somewhat like the Matrix and machines for which a person is a battery, but we are actually batteries for demons if we do negative things.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Coil said:

And, you are right, this is somewhat like the Matrix and machines for which a person is a battery, but we are actually batteries for demons if we do negative things.

All you're doing is just feeding an idea. Not some "demon".:rolleyes:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I'm sure if something fell from heaven to Earth it would end in a bang and many "ows".

Edited by Baldylocks
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Earth is not Hell. Hell simply means Abode of the Dead. Your spirit ( which is made of energy ) can not die. Your spirit lives on in another dimension. I believe that Hell, is another dimension. One that is dark and cold. Completely separated from God. A place of detainment. Not a place of torment. Heaven is a dimension full of light. Earth could never be either one.  

• Like 1

On ‎5‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 7:10 PM, MysticWolf said:

Do say my child.:lol::lol:

364.png

• Haha 1

On ‎5‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 7:10 PM, MysticWolf said:

Well this is the verse:

Revelation 12:7-12 New King James Version (NKJV)

7 And war broke out in heaven: Michael and his angels fought with the dragon; and the dragon and his angels fought,  8 but they [a]did not prevail, nor was a place found for them in heaven any longer.  9 So the great dragon was cast out, that serpent of old, called the Devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was cast to the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

Personally I think it may symbolism for Astrological phenomenon that was turned into a story. If we take the story literally it could be talking about some kind of space war. You have the dragon in which could be those that come from Draco. Who really knows but anybody can interpret anyway they want.

Edited by Truthseeker007
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Truthseeker007 said:

If we take the story literally it could be talking about some kind of space war.

Yup, this god was sleeping on the job ...

~

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, third_eye said:

Yup, this god was sleeping on the job ...

~

And why cast them on the Earth when there are other planets to chose from? I guess the writers didn't know about the other planets.:lol:

Edited by Truthseeker007
  • Haha 3