Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

If The Devil fell from heaven to the earth...

GoldenWolf

41 minutes ago, third_eye said:

Saw ?

~

you just don't wanna see, or what, fellow?.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Luis Marco said:

What did i missed?: First, inform and investigate yourself URANTIA, before claiming any negative judgments out of hand. There are many scientific aids online that confirm and prove definitively much of the science in URANTIA. Like the following one: http://UBannotated.com/UBthenews/ Please, consider it before you dismiss it out of hand...

That link shows nothing. It claims the UB is being validated by science but it's not. The claims of Venus and Mercury are outright wrong and the claim of the island of stability is pure nonsense. 

Its just a novel based on other religions. A mash up. 

1 hour ago, Luis Marco said:

Here:

and here :

See?.

No, they are not evidences at all. Some are romantic claims, and pure imagination. What example are you particularly referring to? 

correction: What did i missed?: First, inform and investigate yourself about URANTIA.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

That link shows nothing. It claims the UB is being validated by science but it's not. The claims of Venus and Mercury are outright wrong and the claim of the island of stability is pure nonsense. 

Its just a novel based on other religions. A mash up. 

i said URANTIA has very much science ahead of its time (1934-35 and 1955), but it also stated:

URANTIA Paper 101 (of 197 in total):

https://www.urantia.org/urantia-book-standardized/paper-101-real-nature-religion

101:4.2 Mankind should understand that we who participate in the revelation of truth are very rigorously limited by the instructions of our superiors. We are not at liberty to anticipate the scientific discoveries of a thousand years. Revelators must act in accordance with the instructions which form a part of the revelation mandate. We see no way of overcoming this difficulty, either now or at any future time. We full well know that, while the historic facts and religious truths of this series of revelatory presentations will stand on the records of the ages to come, within a few short years many of our statements regarding the physical sciences will stand in need of revision in consequence of additional scientific developments and new discoveries. These new developments we even now foresee, but we are forbidden to include such humanly undiscovered facts in the revelatory records. Let it be made clear that revelations are not necessarily inspired. The cosmology of these revelations is not inspired. It is limited by our permission for the co-ordination and sorting of present-day knowledge. While divine or spiritual insight is a gift, human wisdom must evolve.

Edited by Luis Marco
  • Like 1

47 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

No, they are not evidences at all. Some are romantic claims, and pure imagination. What example are you particularly referring to? 

i'm saying some of us know that there are scientific and physical proofs and evidences for the reality and existence of GOD. (...)

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Luis Marco said:

correction: What did i missed?: First, inform and investigate yourself about URANTIA.

You missed that I already told you Will Due constantly preaches from it to a point he has been reported for that violation of the rules. 

We know about the UB, its nonsense. 

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, Luis Marco said:

i said URANTIA has very much science ahead of its time (1934-35 and 1955), but it also stated:

Its not aged of its time  its flat out wrong. Read up in the claims on Mercury, Venus and the Island of Stability. 

Not information yet to be discovered, recent discoveries that flat out deny the claims made in the UB. 

19 minutes ago, Luis Marco said:

i'm saying some of us know that there are scientific and physical proofs and evidences for the reality and existence of GOD. (...)

Some of you make up stuff and convince yourself it is true. Real evidence can be predicted and repeated on demand. There's none of that supporting the UB. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Luis Marco said:

No, no no Luis, some of us know that there are scientific and physical proofs and evidences that you believe to be the reality and existence of something you want everybody to think is GOD

~

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Luis Marco said:

See?.

I see someone ignorant of the scientific method.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

I see someone ignorant of the scientific method.

Only one? 

:lol:

• Haha 1

I'm beginning to really think that someone either has sockpuppets and/or troll accounts on this forum. Not making any accusations just, a curious ticking in the back of my mind.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Luis Marco said:

It was so ahead of it's time it was regurgitating theories that existed at that time.

The fact the authors need to come up with excuses for giving incorrect information proves this, and proves you are gullible.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

I'm beginning to really think that someone either has sockpuppets and/or troll accounts on this forum. Not making any accusations just, a curious ticking in the back of my mind.

I was wondering the same thing to be honest. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, psyche101 said:

I was wondering the same thing to be honest. 

Well if the whole anti-atheist/atheism thing starts again, we'll know. I think what we typically deal with are spiritual narcissist. Those are the reason I dislike religion and even spirituality. It's one thing to believe, it's another to treat that belief as fact.

• Thanks 2

On 16/05/2018 at 2:10 AM, MysticWolf said:

If The Devil fell from heaven to the earth, wouldn't that constitute Earth as hell?

All my life I have been taken at various times to watch people being judged in Hell & then thrown into a fiery lake where they burn in agony. The spiritual beings who show me Hell also show me Heaven & teach me the science they use. They say the earth is a school where all souls are sent at some time or other to learn about good & evil. I don't own a Bible or believe everything it says because I think it is a wishy washy version of truth that omits a great deal of extremely vital information about the spiritual side. However The Book of Job in The Bible explains how Satan's place is on the earth where he causes catastrophe & mayhem for all people including those who are religious. The spiritual beings I have met say a similar thing & say that the earth is a tightly monitored & controlled zone where negative beings are in control & prevent angels & spiritual beings from manifesting & changing the world for the better. So it is like a Hell in many respects & there are millions of people living in trash cans & dying horrible deaths & being tortured every day etc. So it is not a nice place at all if one is aware of worldly events.  So yes it is a hell, but there is an even worse hell to come if we are not careful with the way we live our lives.

• Confused 1

I think we're suppose to say 'Amen' now ... get some Christians in here ... quick ... before the brimstone and fiery show starts ...

~

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Perfection said:

All my life I have been taken at various times to watch people being judged in Hell & then thrown into a fiery lake where they burn in agony. The spiritual beings who show me Hell also show me Heaven & teach me the science they use. They say the earth is a school where all souls are sent at some time or other to learn about good & evil. I don't own a Bible or believe everything it says because I think it is a wishy washy version of truth that omits a great deal of extremely vital information about the spiritual side. However The Book of Job in The Bible explains how Satan's place is on the earth where he causes catastrophe & mayhem for all people including those who are religious. The spiritual beings I have met say a similar thing & say that the earth is a tightly monitored & controlled zone where negative beings are in control & prevent angels & spiritual beings from manifesting & changing the world for the better. So it is like a Hell in many respects & there are millions of people living in trash cans & dying horrible deaths & being tortured every day etc. So it is not a nice place at all if one is aware of worldly events.  So yes it is a hell, but there is an even worse hell to come if we are not careful with the way we live our lives.

Still role playing I see. 

Your approach is out of date. Fire and brimstone are frowned upon these days. 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, XenoFish said:

i'm not using any troll account, just for your info.

14 hours ago, Rlyeh said:

It was so ahead of it's time it was regurgitating theories that existed at that time.

The fact the authors need to come up with excuses for giving incorrect information proves this, and proves you are gullible.

Oh, no, you are really gullible if you believe everything the Wikipedia tells you about URANTIA, much of which is simply false and inaccurate:

Study: On Wikipedia, politically controversial science topics are vulnerable to information sabotage

See, now ?

Edited by Luis Marco
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Luis Marco said:

i'm not using any troll account, just for your info.

With two people pushing the Urantia book, one can't help but wonder. 

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

With two people pushing the Urantia book, one can't help but wonder. 

Fish, no one here is "pushing" the Urantia Book. 

But there certainly are more than two here who are pushing back against it. :lol:

It's kinda like the Dutch boy who's got his finger in the dike lol. 

4 hours ago, Luis Marco said:

Oh, no, you are really gullible if you believe everything the Wikipedia tells you about URANTIA, much of which is simply false and inaccurate:

Study: On Wikipedia, politically controversial science topics are vulnerable to information sabotage

See, now ?

Still  nothing to say on Venus, Mercury or the island of Stability I see?? 

That's what Will does when the UB fails him. He goes quiet and pretends nothing happened. 

Is that tactic in the UB too or something? 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Will Due said:

Fish, no one here is "pushing" the Urantia Book. 

But there certainly are more than two here who are pushing back against it. :lol:

It's kinda like the Dutch boy who's got his finger in the dike lol. 

Yes, you and your alter ego are. Strongly, so much so that you have been reported for preaching on many occasions and warned by moderators. 

• Haha 1