Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The why+how of existence answeres

dwarf vs grey ufo

I think existence is a simple reality of nature. Let me tell u it wouldn't be sound to have exist only absolutely nothing. It would make sense to have absolutely nothing AND ABSOLUTELY everything.

So let's 'imagine' a beginning. Two blocks side by side going away from each other infinitely.

The 'nothingness' block has the same quality through-out. There is nothing in the space and feels no interaction or connection to any other empty space.

The 'everything' block, is full of 'stuff' which is infinitely connected to every particle of itself. Meaning what one particle goes through and does, every other particle will be effected and somehow experience. Infinite substance, infinite connectivity, opposite of infinite nothingness with the quality of having no connectivity within. The only quality it has is an occupancy of breadth of space. Which foretells that there is a possibility of substance that is beyond space.

There is bound to be pieces I'm missing, but basically these 2 opposites intermingling with the high 'connectivity'(connections) of 'substance' with it's infinitely large complexity would be enough to create this highly grande and orderly reality we know.

It's nature as well as self aware.

• Like 1

Yeah. The other day, I was explaining quantum physics to St Anselm's ghost. _He lapped that flip up like a dog with a microwave beef noodles tray_

• Like 1

I don't understand what you're implying, either your knowledge (since he's from 1033AD) excited him as it's more advanced, or he was so 'great' that he trumped anything you could say?

which one. i know it should be former for me. nevermind, i think a dog getting excited over the food would be the former. my mistake.

Edited by dwarf vs grey ufo

I don't understand what your getting at? Are you trying to say that everything in our universe is connected as opposed to a universe filled with nothing?

The analogy doesn't make sense to me are your try to describe nothing as a thing? Nothing is nothing, no colour, no matter, no substance therefore a universe of nothing can't exist as nothing can't be something. There is always a possibility of something beyond our universe, however it doesn't matter.

"However it doesn't matter" is a pun. Because anything beyond our universe of course wouldn't consist of matter.

If you've ever tried to understand why anything exists, it often seems to make more sense for reality to just be 'nothing'. It seems more balanced.

However I now know more. Did you know that nothing is an infinity? It's the infinity of avoidance of matter. Just as having existence be 100% full of matter would be an infinity. So 0 is equally as infinite as infinity, it's just the infinity of no substance, which is opposite of an infinity of all substance.

Assuming that nothing, and 'absolutely everything' in a density, are opposite, it would be balanced to have a mixture of the 2 where they meet in the center 50/50.

BUT YES SPACE ITSELF SEEMS APPARENT IS A THING WHICH THROWS IN THE OPTION THAT SPACE ITSELF IS A CONSTRUCT WHERE REALITY ALSO CONSISTS OUTSIDE OF, THE REALITY OF SPACE BEING JUST 0.001% OF THE 99.999% OF OTHER REALITY

HOWEVER JUST DOESNT SEEM TO MESH WITH HOLISTIC THEORY AS IN EVERYTHING IS REACTIVE AND CAUSATED BY EACH OTHER, THERE IS NO 'DISCONNECTIVITY' THEREFORE IT WOULD HAVE TO BE INVOLVED IN SOME WAY
SORRY CAPS WAS ON AND I DECIDED TO KEEP IT

I didn't notice, this site is a sequel to some magazine or book collaboration? I assumed it was fair grounds as a general public questioning forum(s). 

I notice a certain kind of people here. It's people who need there to feel like there's a mystery that they can't find. Another guy posts "IF THERES NO YETI, OR UFOS, THEN WHAT THE HECK IS EVERYONE SEEING?? IF THEY DONT EXIST, THEY SAY IT DOESNT HAPPEN, BUT YET WE EXPERIENCED IT" and he had to keep a tone of an ever pervasive mystery. It's obvious u saw ufos or animals and they are lying about it. I think my OP satisfies in a logical way most of the mysteries as you gaze out at this reality, it's satisfactory for now. But you people are obsessed with keeping up to the magazine motto and are brain washed into believing there's nothing you can firmly know.

i don't deserve to question my great conclusion I came to merely to accompany your guys strange phantom fetish

2 hours ago, danydandan said:

I don't understand what your getting at?

Nor does anyone else here......:lol:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, dwarf vs grey ufo said:

i don't deserve to question my great conclusion I came to merely to accompany your guys strange phantom fetish

I am not sure I know what you mean here.

This is a discussion board, we as individuals, with different thoughts and opinions, ask questions and or collaborate ideas.

It's how discussions are created.

• Like 6

not if people are set on having things remain unconcluded and can not salivate on some nice wisdom.

this whole forum is named 'unexplained' and that's the way they prefer it
they don't want 'explained mysteries' that's not the point of it for them

i know what i'm about to say is against the reign of the forum
as its explaining and coming to the truth rather than lying in a shadow of a mystery

all suns were designed merely to host planets with life
they are warm to give warmth and light so that life forms can evolve

so the bigger question is who or what caused it to be as it is

it's either 1) an intelligent god

or 2) reality itself formed it

there is a grand question, is this universe the only one there is?

maybe so. this peaceful realm is all there is to everything. just one thing.

anyway. here is my conclusion to randydandy

"do you think that space itself is a part of the 'nothing' block, which is a 'thing' and the 'thing' block is just condensed space to form matter"  matter is condensed space which is the opposite of free and empty space creating 2 opposites

Now I'm seeing reality all as one thing. Space and matter are just the same thing just one is condensed or uncondensed. Now I'm feeling and seeing reality the same as a grey alien does. This feels wrong 

I had my own personal truth but you couldn't accept it and now I'm like this

you guys should be ashamed of yourself

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, dwarf vs grey ufo said:

this whole forum is named 'unexplained' and that's the way they prefer it
they don't want 'explained mysteries' that's not the point of it for them

Spew nonsense ad nauseum, press "repeat".

Got it! :tu:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 6
  • Confused 1

6 hours ago, dwarf vs grey ufo said:

I think existence is a simple reality of nature. Let me tell u it wouldn't be sound to have exist only absolutely nothing. It would make sense to have absolutely nothing AND ABSOLUTELY everything.

So let's 'imagine' a beginning. Two blocks side by side going away from each other infinitely.

The 'nothingness' block has the same quality through-out. There is nothing in the space and feels no interaction or connection to any other empty space.

The 'everything' block, is full of 'stuff' which is infinitely connected to every particle of itself. Meaning what one particle goes through and does, every other particle will be effected and somehow experience. Infinite substance, infinite connectivity, opposite of infinite nothingness with the quality of having no connectivity within. The only quality it has is an occupancy of breadth of space. Which foretells that there is a possibility of substance that is beyond space.

There is bound to be pieces I'm missing, but basically these 2 opposites intermingling with the high 'connectivity'(connections) of 'substance' with it's infinitely large complexity would be enough to create this highly grande and orderly reality we know.

It's nature as well as self aware.

Woah dude, you remind me a lot of myself when I was like 14 hahaha.  This site is full of self assured intellectuals, let me tell you that much.  You should have been around 14 years ago, was way more chill back then.  Talked about psionic powers, telekinesis and all sorts of stuff seriously.  Alright, let me see if I can unpack what you're saying.

I've ran thought experiments about how it could be possible to have "absolutely nothing".  Something occurs along the line that when you have absolutely nothing, visually, then there comes an extra frame of reference that denotes "absolutely everything" at the same time.  However now you have two frames of reference, absolutely nothing and absolutely everything.  I need to figure out how to break up quote bodies again so you know what I'm referring to.

Okay, let's look at your initial conditions.  Okay, so two states are defined and they have unique properties distinct from one another.  This is what I take from "they move away from one another infinitely" that is, they will never interact.

Okay, first question.  You reference "nothingness" with space.  Is space something?  Are you defining "space" to be the quality of nothingness?  A point of curiosity is that it's very difficult for scientists to "create" something where absolutely nothing happens.  Even when you have complete empty space, vacuum, there are still quantum fluctuations within where particles can and do pop in and out of existence.  The nothing state you are describing, a space state, how many dimensions does it have?  3?  What could exist in it?  Nothing?  What do you mean by "space".  Is an infinitely small "point" nothing?  How do you describe infinitely small?  Is size relevant in this state even?

Hmm, okay, are you using the "nothing block" to characterise the "everything block"?  When you speak of "substance beyond space" what do you mean?  Could you describe what you mean by "nothingness" a bit more completely?  In particular the "nothingness of space" please?

Great thought dude :).  I love thought experimenting along lines like these haha.  Let me know your thoughts for sure.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, dwarf vs grey ufo said:

not if people are set on having things remain unconcluded and can not salivate on some nice wisdom.

Wisdom normally involves logic, does not use the terms 'of course' as if excused from having to give reasons, and ... makes sense.  It either is or isn't - it's not 'nice'.

As I don't see any of that happening hereabouts, I'll be off.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, ChrLzs said:

Wisdom normally involves logic, does not use the terms 'of course' as if excused from having to give reasons, and ... makes sense.  It either is or isn't - it's not 'nice'.

As I don't see any of that happening hereabouts, I'll be off.

Wisdom normally involves logic?  Elucidate please :). 

Like I said - I've left... :D

And this sums it up perfectly, sorry.. there's nothing in the unsupported stuff posted thus far on this thread that makes enough sense to warrant a response...

Edited by ChrLzs
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I still don't know what your talking about? Can you elaborate?

18 minutes ago, danydandan said:

I still don't know what your talking about? Can you elaborate?

It's not that difficult dude... He's thought experiment between the concepts of "everything" and "nothing" and attempting to give you a handle of what he means from his own world view.

What do you visually conceptualise when you think of "nothing"?  What about "everything"? 

Far out... The degree to which people need the basic elements of a body or text baby fed to then is unbelievable.

This knowledge even my animal friends would want to know, if i could somehow communicate it to them.
But humans are a special kind of stupid.
All of you are only 2% accessed, as all humans are. It's from being an unnatural species in existence and instead of things being balanced like the start of this clip, they took sides https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sV0SxwaVKN8&t=34s

and most genes ended up being blocked, which is what the surface is the perception blocking out the views of the water
if one can not grasp the basic OP they must have been living under a rock their entire life, or simply they are a rock

and btw i was able to access 20% of myself and be superior but i will never tell any of you

8 minutes ago, dwarf vs grey ufo said:

and btw i was able to access 20% of myself and be superior but i will never tell any of you

Ok then, since you don't want to discuss this acquired superiority and how such has lead to solving the mysteries of existence...why bother touting it here? 

Like Kismit said, this is a discussion board. 

• Like 1

• This topic was locked and unlocked
1 hour ago, PsiSeeker said:

It's not that difficult dude... He's thought experiment between the concepts of "everything" and "nothing" and attempting to give you a handle of what he means from his own world view.

What do you visually conceptualise when you think of "nothing"?  What about "everything"? 

Far out... The degree to which people need the basic elements of a body or text baby fed to then is unbelievable.

You can't visually conceptualise nothing, it's in not possible because, well because it's nothing. Everything is the exact same.  Trying to describe reality as nothing and as everything is just describing the same thing with different words, as both are infinite, therefore the analogy is nonsensical. In your post your trying to imagine the two blocks as distinct from each other, but they aren't.

The OP then tries to visualise space time the same way a fish visualises water it's in, unfortunately that isn't true when visualising our universe.

Now he is making assumptions that we all use 2% if ourselves. It's pure nonsense and he doesn't want to discuss it so what the F is point of all this?

If you really want to find out how things are maybe this can be of some help.

Edited by danydandan
  • Like 1

• The topic was locked