Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Faustus

4 hours ago, .ZZ. said:

I see 666 myself. Odometer, water meter readings, etc.

Yes, I know about the evil connotations, but it's the truth.:huh:

bwahaha, ZZ my first friend here, just bad to the bone :D 

or as Ricky Rick, my beloved white crowned Pionus parrot, may he rest in peace would say EEEEEVILLLLL, you are EEEEEEVILLLLLLLLL!!!! 

little brat was a biter and learned that one after he got me but good once LMAO. Man I loved that little turd.

• Haha 1

To quoth myself from an old thread:

Noticing patterns and coincidences is an essential part of what your brain does, so seeing repeated numbers is simply an indication that your brain is functioning well.  Also, bear in mind that most people have a quite accurate internal clock, so if, for example, you often see 11:11 or 1:11 on it, that's probably your brain making you look at about the right time - It will almost certainly already know the hour, and then it only has to roughly count those ten minutes internally, without you even realising it, before it tells you to look...and of course you won't notice the times that it is NOT one of the sequences you are now looking for.  Our brains are incredibly skilled at this sort of stuff - it's how we survive...

If you believe it is way beyond coincidence, why not keep a diary?  But if you do, be honest with yourself and write down EVERY number you see, and what it was on (eg if it's a clock or watch you then need to account for your inbuilt timer)..

You should be seeking the correct answer, even if it isn't what you were hoping/needing.

I would add that there are quite a few other ways we can be subliminally seeking out patterns, and unconconsciously knowing where to look in advance.  Brains are .. well.. clever.

Edited by ChrLzs
  • Like 1

Just call 911... they are able to handle this just fine.

Uh, be prepared for a psych eval, though.

• Haha 1