Unexplained Mysteries uses cookies. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
susieice

10 Children Removed From Filthy CA Home

6 posts in this topic

susieice

This made me cry. This guy belongs in Guantanamo and mom should not be seen again for years. What a horrendous example of abuse and neglect. 

https://napavalleyregister.com/news/state-and-regional/solano-da-kids-were-strangled-shot-with-crossbow-waterboarded/article_d53fe66e-a33c-535c-b11d-01d97467873a.html

• Like 2
  • Sad 3

Paranormal Panther
37 minutes ago, susieice said:

This made me cry. This guy belongs in Guantanamo and mom should not be seen again for years. What a horrendous example of abuse and neglect. 

https://napavalleyregister.com/news/state-and-regional/solano-da-kids-were-strangled-shot-with-crossbow-waterboarded/article_d53fe66e-a33c-535c-b11d-01d97467873a.html

The Turpin case comes to mind, and a past case also does. Do you recall an older crime in which foster brothers were starved while foster sisters were fed? The oldest boy, who was 19, looked like he was in grade school while his younger sisters dwarfed and towered him and his brothers. It was like a combination of the two current events, but I forgot their names.

• Like 2

Piney

Every time I read this trash I want the parents tossed in my cage for a couple of hours.....<_<

• Like 2

susieice
9 minutes ago, Paranormal Panther said:

The Turpin case comes to mind, and a past case also does. Do you recall an older crime in which foster brothers were starved while foster sisters were fed? The oldest boy, who was 19, looked like he was in grade school while his younger sisters dwarfed and towered him and his brothers. It was like a combination of the two current events, but I forgot their names.

Googled to try and find and this is the first page that came up with links to foster child abuse. In spite of regular visitations by authorities. That is one system that needs serious looking into.

https://www.google.com/search?q=case+where+foster+brothers+were+starved+while+foster+sisters+were+fed&oq=case+where+foster+brothers+were+starved+while+foster+sisters+were+fed&aqs=chrome..69i57.19726j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Paranormal Panther
3 minutes ago, susieice said:

Googled to try and find and this is the first page that came up with links to foster child abuse. In spite of regular visitations by authorities. That is one system that needs serious looking into.

https://www.google.com/search?q=case+where+foster+brothers+were+starved+while+foster+sisters+were+fed&oq=case+where+foster+brothers+were+starved+while+foster+sisters+were+fed&aqs=chrome..69i57.19726j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

That's the one. For anybody reading this, the 19-year-old boy was the height of someone who's 8 and the weight of someone who's 6. His brothers also were stunted. His sisters were well nourished. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

AnchorSteam

Gitmo is far too good for this sort of offender. The adults in this case ought to be turned over to North Korea's version of Dr. Mengele. 

Oh, and let's hear it for California's legal system;

Solano County court records show that Allen was charged with four felonies in 2011, including corporal injury, assault with a firearm and criminal threats in a case involving his wife, identified by her initials, I.R.

Prosecutors alleged Allen used a .22 caliber revolver in some of the crimes.

He pleaded no contest to corporal injury as part of a deal with prosecutors. He was sentenced to 180 days and three years of probation. Prosecutors dropped the other charges.

FOUR felonies.... yeah, ain't that something?

Some fool once said that a society can be judged on how it treats its prisoners.   He must never have had any children....