Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

New Forest snap shows owl's head spinning

Still Waters

A tiny owl perched on a branch would certainly turn heads if these hilarious pictures are anything to go by. 

The little bird was caught doing its best black and pecker impression - spinning its head so fast it looked just like a power drill.

The barmy bird's antics were captured by Bournemouth photographer, Miles Herbert, during a visit to Fritham in the New Forest, Hampshire.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5739609/Incredible-snap-shows-little-owls-head-spinning-like-Catherine-Wheel.html

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

The New Forest was founded by the Norman scum as a hunting ground for William the B astard.

Edited by Black Monk
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Black Monk said:

The New Forest was founded by the Norman scum as a hunting ground for William the B astard.

I thought it was a pretty neat place. I got to handle the ponies that  were bred in the area and they are some good stock. 

and my mother was a Bronte Country Jowett, which makes me part Norman but the Fenwick gives me Anglish  blood and the Powell throws in some Welsh. :lol:

"Johnnie if you do not stop making yourself dizzy I will come over there and peck you! Now come and eat!"

• Haha 2