Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Jodi Arias appealing in private

fehrie

Now, Arias is seeking more secrecy: Her lawyers asked the Arizona Court of Appeals on Friday to bar the public from having access to the opening brief in her appeal.

"The contents of the opening brief may endanger some members of the public, given the continuing interest in this case by the public and the media," her lawyers wrote, without explaining what the peril was and who would be affected by the public release of the brief.

b59f5731bf020973b25c255e0eb87675.png

I followed this trial real closely. I was also interested in the unfortunate events before she even went to trial. I can't believe she is still trying to cling on to some form on innocence. She refuses to admit that she is guilty as sin. Claiming domestic violence and was even trying to sell shirts. At one point she had someone tweeting for her.

But anyway.. this is an update for people who did waste their time following her years old story.

source: http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/jodi-arias-wants-appeal-of-murder-conviction-to-be-sealed/ar-AAxl4l3?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=iehp

Edited by fehrie
  • Like 3

She's a master manipulator. I still can't understand why she's described as 'cute'.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, fehrie said:

without explaining what the peril was and who would be affected by the public release of the brief.

The peril is she's guilty as ****!

• Like 4

2 hours ago, ouija ouija said:

She's a master manipulator. I still can't understand why she's described as 'cute'.

Eh. It's meant to be sarcastic kinda. She did handstands in the interrogation room because she  knew she was going to be taking a mug shot-- she wanted to make sure her cheeks were flushed with color... not really giving a #### about Travis being dead.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Travis did use her imho but that's no excuse to do what she did. She was a crazy, willing participant that encouraged and chased him mercilessly. She just couldn't let go and move on. She really didn't ever care that Travis was dead, thanks to her. Very vain woman.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, susieice said:

Travis did use her imho

Did he use her or did he have a weakness that she played off of? I honestly feel like Jodi was completely in charge. She knew what he would say yes to and she dangled it in from of him when she thought she was losing him.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, fehrie said:

Did he use her or did he have a weakness that she played off of? I honestly feel like Jodi was completely in charge. She knew what he would say yes to and she dangled it in from of him when she thought she was losing him.

I think he had a sexual weakness that playing the role of a good Mormon man, he couldn't entertain. He wanted a respectable Morman life. You can't have your cake and eat it too. Jodi played big time on that.

Edited by susieice
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

I seen her interrogation video very Intresting 

She is guilty and got life, but the Travis  family wanted the death penalty.:(

• 2 weeks later...