Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

MSM Deceptions Should Anger All Americans

Krater

It wouldn't be so troubling if more citizens were minimally educated on basic facts and information about their govermnment.  The problem is:  these drive by hit pieces are swallowed up and regurgitated into the mouths of proxies, and pundits across the propagandist landscape--until they are cemented as FACTS in the mind of the dumbed down masses.  Bottom line is more than half of this country couldn't tell you how many branches of government we have.  The frightening thing is that they are permitted to vote and do so in large numbers, bussed in by the by complicit handlers and manipulators to gain power.  

It makes it easy to understand why some (OP) would want some level of oversight beyond retractions and apologies by these jackals after the bogus info is already out there and viral.  

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

This type of thing is simply the press lying like proverbial rugs. Calling out MS13 as being animals is not the same as calling out all immigrants in a similar manner. Just google MS13 and it will sicken you as to how this horrific gang operates. Frankly, animals aren’t even half as brutal as this gang.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Here’s the thing, take a Bush or Obama quote out of context and something doesn’t ring true about it and you can tell it’s been decontextualised. The same can’t be said of El Trumpo in many cases (this one in particular). 

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Here’s the thing, take a Bush or Obama quote out of context and something doesn’t ring true about it and you can tell it’s been decontextualised. The same can’t be said of El Trumpo in many cases (this one in particular). 

Only because the liberal MSM has brainwashed the masses into believing that he is the second coming of Hitler.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

This has been happening for many, many years now actually. It actually happens beyond the news and into your social circles and is common among gossiping. Another failure in the language structure to properly communicate by inserting things such as lies, innuendo's or suggestive ideas. When I see the My pillow commercial, it is suggested to me that I will have a great nights' sleep without suggesting the fact that it is a lumpy feeling pillow. It is then suggested to me that I may return it and I can....after a very lengthy BS process that costs shipping. It's not always direct lies but how they use words or what words they leave out.

Creating deception is something pretty much everyone does at some time or another to varying degrees. At a job interview, it's very common for the applicant to suggest that they are a fit worker for that company, It may be a lie or it may be suggestive words but it is deception if they are not actually fit for the job. And judging by some of the new people that come and go at my job, these deception practices in the interview process must be pretty darn common.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

what if i'm not ok with dehumanization regardless of who it's directed at though

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

11 minutes ago, seaturtlehorsesnake said:

what if i'm not ok with dehumanization regardless of who it's directed at though

You never been in prison with them. The Bloods were a mafia with a code and honor system. You followed the code they respected you. With these animals you had to permanently damage one to keep them off your back. 

1 hour ago, Lilly said:

This type of thing is simply the press lying like proverbial rugs. Calling out MS13 as being animals is not the same as calling out all immigrants in a similar manner. Just google MS13 and it will sicken you as to how this horrific gang operates. Frankly, animals aren’t even half as brutal as this gang.

Oh, I don't have to Google anything.....

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, seaturtlehorsesnake said:

Then I suppose you could start a pro-MS13 topic. This topic is about the lying MSM. ;)

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

I don't like comparing them to animals. It's insulting to animals. "Demons" or "deplorables" would suffice. MS-13 is to the Bloods what the Bloods are to the Boy Scouts.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Lilly said:

MS-13 should be treated the same as varmints in the South.  No hunting license required and no season to limit the extermination.  The tattoo alone should be justification.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

2 hours ago, OverSword said:

How do you dehumanize people that rape children, cut people to pieces, and traffic in both people and drugs?  They are already sub-human.  They've dehumanized themselves already.

I was going to call @Iilaa'mpuul'xem  on the phone about a situation where they were holding a local illegal immigrant's children hostage as collateral for smuggling her in. But....our mutual governments won't let us rectify situations like that anymore....and we would be too late anyway.....her story had me in tears.....the Bloods would never do something like what they did.

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

Meh...we all know how he feels about immigrants et al.

I give zero ***** that he might have been misconstrued this once. 

America should be outraged at how much Trump is deceiving them, not at the so-called "MSM" who reports it. 

We need them to keep reporting it.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

27 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

America should be outraged at how much Trump is deceiving them, not at the so-called "MSM" who reports it. 

Meh, you're brainwashed into believing you know how he feels "immigrants". You don't know how he feels about it and this deceit by the MSM is a daily thing, not "this once". 

FYI, he has never said anything negative about immigrants. Illegal immigrants? That's another matter. ;)

Edited by Krater
  • Like 4

2 minutes ago, Krater said:

Meh, you're brainwashed into believing you know how he feels "immigrants". You don't know how he feels about it and this deceit by the MSM is a daily thing, not "this once". 

FYI, he has never said anything negative about immigrants. Illegal immigrants? That's another matter. ;)

Nah, I actually listened to the words coming outta his mouth.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

Take a peek through your blinders just this once. He wasn’t misconstrued. He said one thing, one very reasonable thing at that, and all the major outlets just blatantly made up something else. There was nothing to misunderstand or be unsure of. The context was incredibly clear. The fact that they’d rather hit Trump for sjw points than do the people a real service and make them aware of just who exactly ms13 is and what it is that they do is actually horrific. To bury the truth about ms13 makes their anti-gun crusade look incredibly disingenuous, which it so obviously is. They, the media in question, doesn’t care about people or issues. They care about hate. It’s all they know. This is a disgusting development and I think you’re smarter than your awful post makes you look. C’mon now.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 5

I've heard all kinds of crud coming straight out of his mouth.

If you haven't, then you haven't been listening.

• Like 2

Thank goodness for the "MSM."

They're speaking truth to power, but you're plugging your ears. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Yeah, demonizing the media who are actually reporting real news...

that's an old game that we all should know by now. 

Shame on everyone who falls for it.

Quit listening to Faux News.

It's not actually news. Ya know that, right? They actually admitted it. 

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

Thank goodness for the "MSM."

They're speaking truth to power, but you're plugging your ears. 

Are you trolling or do you really think you know what’s going on here? All at once all of your beloved media outlets printed the same exact lie. Not just a misrepresentation but an intentional lie meant to anger people, deceive people and drive a mob mentality against the president. It’s not right. Outside of politics do you find it acceptable to lie about a person you don’t like just to get other people to not like them too? 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

Our longstanding trusted news sources did not suddenly become "fake" just because one sleazy real estate mogul managed to scam his way into the White House.

If you're buying his bunk, I've got the Brooklyn Bridge for sale.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2