Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

MSM Deceptions Should Anger All Americans

Krater

1 hour ago, RoofGardener said:

Except, they're NOT speaking truth, are they ChaosRose ? They are speaking lies to the public. And they are doing it in order to sway opinions, not to inform. 

And this is what serves to upset me the most. 

• Like 4

It seemed to me that he was trying to paint immigrants as violent gang members like MS-13 and then he then painted MS-13 as animals instead of people.  Eh, but whatever, personally I think Trump only really likes and respects powerful people- like Putin and little Kim.  The bulk of Americans are just annoying house pets that he can't be bothered to feed or take care of.  Take Flint or Puerto Rico for example.

• Like 3
  • Confused 2

MS13NBC.jpg.b86e4d79ed3f19d4004c1637a0ebde38.jpg

Respec :gun:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Uh...I think it's now totally very clear that Trump did not say Undocumented people were animals, Trump actually said that MS13 gang members were animals.

• Like 4

58 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

It seemed to me that he was trying to paint immigrants as violent gang members like MS-13 and then he then painted MS-13 as animals instead of people.  

The discussion question raised was about MS13 specifically. The answer was toward MS13 specifically. It's very clear. 

• Like 4

30 minutes ago, Lilly said:

The discussion question raised was about MS13 specifically. The answer was toward MS13 specifically. It's very clear. 

At an immigration counsel meeting.  How did you think that a criminal gang activity question was brought up at an immigration meeting if there was no link insinuated between migrants and MS-13?

• Like 1

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/remarks-president-trump-california-sanctuary-state-roundtable/

THE PRESIDENT:  Okay, Margaret?

SHERIFF MIMS:  Thank you, Mr. President.  You know, sheriffs in California are now in an untenable position when it comes to trying to figure out — now, we have state law, we have federal laws, and here we are stuck in the middle.  Sheriffs, especially, because most of us run our county jails.

When there became a legal challenge to the 48-hour holds for ICE, it was very frustrating for us.  So what I did is I invited ICE to put their officers in my jails so they’re able to do their work.  We didn’t have the staffing to be able to help figure out who they wanted to talk to or didn’t.  I said, come on in, work with our people to keep our community safe.  Two weeks later, Mr. President, Kate Steinle was murdered.

Now, I wasn’t the only sheriff to do that.  Sheriff Youngblood did, Sheriff Christianson.  And it was perfect — because we didn’t have to take our time, with our staff, to do anything.  ICE was in there doing their work in a safe, controlled, environment.  And then, the initiatives started happening — the TRUST Act, the TRUTH Act, and finally, SB 54, the Values Act.  And that is causing us all kinds of turmoil.

So here we are, stuck in the middle, trying to decide.  We have federal law, we have state law.  And that’s why I welcomed Attorney General Sessions’s lawsuit, because that will provide us the clarity that we need and direction that we need.  What do we do?  Because here we are.

And I appreciated Mr. Homan and ICE.  We had a great relationship; we still do.  But now ICE is the only law enforcement agency that cannot use our databases to find the bad guys.  They cannot come in and talk to people in our jail, unless they reach a certain threshold.  They can’t do all kinds of things that other law enforcement agencies can do.  And it’s really put us in a very bad position.

THE PRESIDENT:  It’s a disgrace.  Okay?  It’s a disgrace.

SHERIFF MIMS:  It’s a disgrace.

THE PRESIDENT:  And we’re suing on that, and we’re working hard, and I think it will all come together, because people want it to come together.  It’s so ridiculous.  The concept that we’re even talking about is ridiculous.  We’ll take care of it, Margaret.  We’ll win.

SHERIFF MIMS:  Thank you.  There could be an MS-13 member I know about — if they don’t reach a certain threshold, I cannot tell ICE about it.

THE PRESIDENT:  We have people coming into the country, or trying to come in — and we’re stopping a lot of them — but we’re taking people out of the country.  You wouldn’t believe how bad these people are.  These aren’t people.  These are animals.  And we’re taking them out of the country at a level and at a rate that’s never happened before.  And because of the weak laws, they come in fast, we get them, we release them, we get them again, we bring them out.  It’s crazy.

The dumbest laws — as I said before, the dumbest laws on immigration in the world.  So we’re going to take care of it, Margaret.  We’ll get it done.  We’re going to ask that man right there, because that man can do it.  (Laughter.)  Right now he’s the most important man in the room.  Kevin can do it.

Kevin?  Please.

MAJORITY LEADER MCCARTHY:  Well, first of all, I want to thank all of you, because most people around the country do not realize how your hands are tied behind your back.  The only thing you want to do is to have safe streets, safe neighborhoods, and protect your communities.  And for California legislature to go against the Constitution — one of the greatest strengths of this nation, and we’re fortunate to be in this room, is the rule of law.  They are breaking down society by breaking down the rule of law; that you have a known criminal that you can’t communicate with ICE about.

We know how bad this is.  But from one aspect, we should be excited because we have a new President that understands this problem.  Since he has taken office, we have lowered the illegal crossings across this border.  That stops gang members from coming across.  He has started building the wall — $1.6 billion.  And you know where that wall is starting to be built?  In California.  He has pushed a number of bills through — one, to try to stop sanctuary cities; to reward those who uphold the Constitution.  Second, to stop the MS-13 gang members.  And you know what’s interesting, after you moved that bill?  A Governor of New York, Mr. Cuomo, who thought that wasn’t a problem, I saw him sign one similar just the other day because he watched what was happening, as well.

So, collectively, it was city councils and sheriffs — city council is not your full-time job, but you listened to your community, you saw the problem that was going on.  So things are improving, and that’s why I’m so thankful for this President to call us together, because collectively we’ll be stronger.  The Secretary is doing an amazing job.  I’ll tell you, the number of times we meet or call at all hours of night, trying to make sure she can protect it.  The Attorney General just talked to me last night, around 10 o’clock.

And so, from that perspective, we are in this together, but we are in it for the Constitution.  We’re in it for the security and the safety of our streets, and I thank you for leading the charge.

THE PRESIDENT:  Well, we want to thank you, Kevin.  You have done an incredible job.  You’re sort of going against the tide, but now the tide is sort of with us because you see it in the room.  I mean, a year ago, two years ago, this would have been unthinkable to have you all in the room talking the way we’re talking.  But you’re fed up with what’s happening.

And, Kevin, thank you very much.  You’re doing really great

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

At an immigration counsel meeting.  How did you think that a criminal gang activity question was brought up at an immigration meeting if there was no link insinuated between migrants and MS-13?

I'm sure a link was insinuated. An immigration counsel meeting might be a good place to discuss problems stemming from immigration?

MS-13 didn't grow out of American soil, they were invited here under Amnesty and DACA programs during the last Administration. The "animals" comment is warranted. As was his "sh**hole country" comment. Both are equally valid. Very un-Presidential to say but valid.

Anyone who hacks people up with machetes is an animal and should be thrown in a cage - like an animal. Same with meth dealers, pedophiles, etc. There are many situations where it's appropriate to call someone an "animal". Of course, they know the nuance. This is just another Trumpism to fill the news cycle. Things were getting stale with all these accomplishments they couldn't report on.

• Like 5

Nancy Pelosi defends MS-13 gang members.

We believe, some of us that are attracted to the political arena, to government and public service, that we’re all God’s children. There’s a spark of divinity in every person on earth and that we all have to recognize that. As we respect the dignity and worth of every person. And as we recognize our responsibilities with that spark of divinity within us.

And so when the President of the United States says about undocumented immigrants, ‘These aren’t people, these are animals,’ you have to wonder: does he not believe in the spark of divinity, the dignity and worth of every person? ‘These are not people, these are animals.’ The President of the United States.

Edited by .ZZ.
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Dark_Grey said:

I'm sure a link was insinuated. An immigration counsel meeting might be a good place to discuss problems stemming from immigration?

MS-13 didn't grow out of American soil, they were invited here under Amnesty and DACA programs during the last Administration. The "animals" comment is warranted. As was his "sh**hole country" comment. Both are equally valid. Very un-Presidential to say but valid.

Anyone who hacks people up with machetes is an animal and should be thrown in a cage - like an animal. Same with meth dealers, pedophiles, etc. There are many situations where it's appropriate to call someone an "animal". Of course, they know the nuance. This is just another Trumpism to fill the news cycle. Things were getting stale with all these accomplishments they couldn't report on.

Oh, I totally agree with you here.  But to claim outrage and lies by MSM when there is clearly an link insinuated seems silly to me.

• Confused 3

1 hour ago, Gromdor said:

Oh, I totally agree with you here.  But to claim outrage and lies by MSM when there is clearly an link insinuated seems silly to me.

SMH....so frustrating...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, Faustus said:

SMH....so frustrating...

It's open season on anything Trump does, there are no limits.

I'm laughing it all off now if I can control my temper. <_<

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Gromdor said:

They are the main smugglers for many illegals who pay them to get in the U.S. 

4 hours ago, NicoletteS said:

They have their own prison because the members are so brutal in killing guards and other inmates.

Not in New Jersey. They purposely toss opposing gang members in with each other. The slang term is "Gladiator School" for the gang unit because we were pairing off and trying to kill each other every day. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Gromdor said:

Perhaps we should ask the Sheriff at the meeting who brought the MS-13/Illegal Immigrant link up ? 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

Perhaps we should ask the Sheriff at the meeting who brought the MS-13/Illegal Immigrant link up ? 

It's in the transcript linked by acidhead. 

2 hours ago, .ZZ. said:

that weird soft voice she puts on - is creepy 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

At least AP tweeted a retraction.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, .ZZ. said:

Her party clearly wants to help MS-13 gang members.   

• Like 2

Speaking about the media...I say let them keep shooting themselves in the foot...they are actually doing Trump a favor. Every time they blatantly misreport, more and more people open their eyes to who the media really are and how far they are willing to go to push an agenda. It just helps more voters over to the other side..

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Gromdor said:

It's in the transcript linked by acidhead. 

Indeed it is Gromdor.. indeed it is ! Which was my point ? 

• Like 3

19 hours ago, F3SS said:

Are you trolling or do you really think you know what’s going on here? All at once all of your beloved media outlets printed the same exact lie. Not just a misrepresentation but an intentional lie meant to anger people, deceive people and drive a mob mentality against the president. It’s not right. Outside of politics do you find it acceptable to lie about a person you don’t like just to get other people to not like them too? 

Pelosi continued the lie when she made it seem like a reference to all immigrants. The sheep will hear and see just the Democrats and their media. They then will bleat, "Trump thinks POC immigrants are animals". That's one reason why they act like Trump is Hitler.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, bee said:

that weird soft voice she puts on - is creepy 

It's a condescending and patronizing tone mixed with a touch of senility. She's confident in her ignorance. She's pleased with, as well as proud of, her dishonesty. She's the faux genteel version of Maxine Waters. 

• Like 5

11 hours ago, Gromdor said:

Because someone asked him about MS13?

• Like 2

I am going to leave President Trump and the MSM out of this and write about us. It makes it easy for us to call MS13 animals. We can separate them from "Us" the good humans.  That makes it sound like they are a species apart and it could never happen to us. But, they were born as babies, were once little kids, grew up year by year.  When was the detour?   What happened to kill empathy, compassion,  and human emotion?   What is going on in Honduras and Guatemala and sections of Los Angeles and New York?   Is it poverty or hopelessness, or lack of parental bonding?  I really don't know.  Maybe we should figure it out.

I am not making excuses. They are what they are and need to be dealt with.  If I could press a button and make some of them go away, I probably would.  I am glad that Piney and a couple of my other friends made it through that ordeal.  Frankly, my life is better with them in it, and I wonder if I could have done as well to survive as they did.  Piney and the others give me a view I did not have from my comfortable life.

We better face the fact that humans can turn into MS13 gang-bangers and figure out how to avoid it if we can. Some of those cuddly little babies will grow up to slit your throat in another 15 years if we can't stop the conveyor belt.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2