Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

MSM Deceptions Should Anger All Americans

Krater

13 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

...... What is going on in Honduras and Guatemala and sections of Los Angeles and New York?   Is it poverty or hopelessness, or lack of parental bonding?  I really don't know.  Maybe we should figure it out.

...... Some of those cuddly little babies will grow up to slit your throat in another 15 years if we can't stop the conveyor belt.

Fair points Tatetopa. However, there is one question. How did their cultural enrichment get from Guatemala and Honduras to Los Angeles ? 

THAT is - I believe - part of President Trumps point. 

To use an analogy; there is currently an outbreak of River Ebola disease in the Democratic Republic of the Congo. Sure, there are still researchers trying to find a CURE. But the priority of the WHO effort is not to cure it "here and now", but to stop it from spreading to adjacent countries. 

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

Fair points Tatetopa. However, there is one question. How did their cultural enrichment get from Guatemala and Honduras to Los Angeles ? 

I don't know that the problem anything to do with national culture or identity. People in the ghettos of LA were ruthless murderers long before MS-13 made a convenient foil for fox news and their POTUS. 

Looking for borders to fix that problem is either a "dog whistle" or just short sighted IMO 

Edited by Farmer77

1 minute ago, Farmer77 said:

I don't know that the problem anything to do with national culture or identity. People in the ghettos of LA were ruthless murderers long before MS-13 made a convenient foil for fox news and their POTUS. 

Looking for borders to fix that problem is either a "dog whistle" or just short sighted IMO 

Traffic lights don't prevent all car accidents, therefore we should scrap traffic lights because they don't work.

People still die, even though we have hospitals, ergo we should close all hospitals because they don't work.

Immigration control isn't a "magic bullet" that solves all of the US's problems, Farmer77. It is just one part of a much larger social jigsaw. Leave it out, however, and the jigsaw is incomplete. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just now, RoofGardener said:

Immigration control isn't a "magic bullet" that solves all of the US's problems, Farmer77. It is just one part of a much larger social jigsaw. Leave it out, however, and the jigsaw is incomplete. 

I agree wholeheartedly.

Quick question; what other parts of the social jigsaw has this administration fervently obsessed over in order to fix the problem?

• Like 1

• 5i. Rule quoting: Do not quote the site rules to other members, if you believe the rules have been broken please hit the 'report' button.
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

I agree wholeheartedly.

Quick question; what other parts of the social jigsaw has this administration fervently obsessed over in order to fix the problem?

No idea... but they must be working, 'cos the MSM doesn't report on them :) 

No idea... but they must be working, 'cos the MSM doesn't report on them

Hell its working so well that even folks like Foxnews and Zerohedge aren't reporting on it.

Seems like that would fit with the multitude of other pro trump conspiracy theories. I can see the Qanon post now:  He's secretly working on a plan to increase the quality of education, raise wages for everyone and ensure proper nutrition and healthcare for all Americans because the "deep state" wont let him do it publicly :o:lol:

15 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Hell its working so well that even folks like Foxnews and Zerohedge aren't reporting on it.

Seems like that would fit with the multitude of other pro trump conspiracy theories. I can see the Qanon post now:  He's secretly working on a plan to increase the quality of education, raise wages for everyone and ensure proper nutrition and healthcare for all Americans because the "deep state" wont let him do it publicly :o:lol:

it's conceivable that I was being slightly tongue-in-cheek when I said that, Farmer77 :P 

• Like 1

it's conceivable that I was being slightly tongue-in-cheek when I said that, Farmer77 :P 

I know, sorry my MS is being angry today and I'm on the clock so cant properly medicate.  I swear I'm not the same person when I'm like that.....ironically I just sent my wife an email making a very similar apology LOL 

6 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

I know, sorry my MS is being angry today and I'm on the clock so cant properly medicate.  I swear I'm not the same person when I'm like that.....ironically I just sent my wife an email making a very similar apology LOL 

My sympathies :) 

Where you perchance ever a fan of the TV series "West Wing" ? (there is a reason why I ask).

• Thanks 1

My sympathies :) 

Where you perchance ever a fan of the TV series "West Wing" ? (there is a reason why I ask).

Ironically that show was way too liberal for me when it was on TV so i never watched it.  Why do you ask? 

5 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Ironically that show was way too liberal for me when it was on TV so i never watched it.  Why do you ask? 

It's just that your comment that "... He's secretly working on a plan to increase the quality of education, raise wages for everyone ..." rang a bell with one scene from that series. 

Josh Lyman is standing in as Press Secretary for the morning. He is sarcastic to a journalist who asks about the economy, and says something along the lines of ".. yeah.. right.. 'cos the President is working on a secret Tax Plan... "

Rather than the expected laughter, the room full of journalists gasps, and starts bombarding him with questions about the "Secret Tax Plan", much to his discomfiture.

It was quite amusing :D 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Piney said:

They are the main smugglers for many illegals who pay them to get in the U.S. 

Not in New Jersey. They purposely toss opposing gang members in with each other. The slang term is "Gladiator School" for the gang unit because we were pairing off and trying to kill each other every day. 

You are correct... It's not in new Jersey. 

• Like 1

On 5/17/2018 at 11:28 PM, ChaosRose said:

Our longstanding trusted news sources did not suddenly become "fake" just because one sleazy real estate mogul managed to scam his way into the White House.

If you're buying his bunk, I've got the Brooklyn Bridge for sale.

They certainly did not just become fake. They have been fake for a very long time. With the blood of millions on their hands. 

It’s  incredibly sad you don’t even care that your beloved lying murderous media straight lied to your face. 

• Like 6

On 5/18/2018 at 7:36 AM, Farmer77 said:

haha yes ma'am I think after that many mentions of MS-13 you are now qualified to write for Fox News :lol:  

(they love them some MS-13) 

Not as much as the Dems. Nancy Called them gods. Smh

• Thanks 2

10 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

I am going to leave President Trump and the MSM out of this and write about us. It makes it easy for us to call MS13 animals. We can separate them from "Us" the good humans.  That makes it sound like they are a species apart and it could never happen to us. But, they were born as babies, were once little kids, grew up year by year.  When was the detour?   What happened to kill empathy, compassion,  and human emotion?   What is going on in Honduras and Guatemala and sections of Los Angeles and New York?   Is it poverty or hopelessness, or lack of parental bonding?  I really don't know.  Maybe we should figure it out.

I am not making excuses. They are what they are and need to be dealt with.  If I could press a button and make some of them go away, I probably would.  I am glad that Piney and a couple of my other friends made it through that ordeal.  Frankly, my life is better with them in it, and I wonder if I could have done as well to survive as they did.  Piney and the others give me a view I did not have from my comfortable life.

We better face the fact that humans can turn into MS13 gang-bangers and figure out how to avoid it if we can. Some of those cuddly little babies will grow up to slit your throat in another 15 years if we can't stop the conveyor belt.

True that everybody is born innocent but when they become who they are it’s kind of a done deal. Looking to fix a human condition like gangs and murder is nice and all but it’s existed as long as the human race and likely always will. That conveyor belt is unstoppable. Best we can do is try to keep them out of our own back yards. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, F3SS said:

True that everybody is born innocent but when they become who they are it’s kind of a done deal. Looking to fix a human condition like gangs and murder is nice and all but it’s existed as long as the human race and likely always will. That conveyor belt is unstoppable. Best we can do is try to keep them out of our own back yards. 

For me, always has been doesn't mean always will be.  Yes, we have to keep them put of our backyards.  That applies to MS13 and psychopaths that shoot up concerts, shopping centers, and schools.  Looking to fix gangs and murder becomes more necessary as individuals achieve more personal destructive power.  Now an individual can take out 10, 20 or 100 other individuals. 

You may still want to separate them out as non-human as if it is impossible that  we real humans would do such a thing.  It is a little worrisome to me, it is more like the living dead shows on tv.  We don't know how it happens or how many will wind up catching it.  Is it genetic?  Is it environment?  We have smart people, we have money, it should not be impossible to find out.  Meanwhile, increased focus on gangs would be a good place to start.  I don't know how to do that effectively but Piney and others who have lived around it might have a good idea.

You said it yourself. " Everybody is born innocent but when they become who they are its kind of a done deal."  The time to deal with things is probably in the first 5-6 years of life.  What happens, how can it be diminished? 

Polio is all but eradicated now.  When I was a kid it was a real danger before vaccines.  I went to school with a kid in braces and we heard of cases where kids had to be put in an "iron lung" machine.  Google that.  Now in most places in  the world polio has been eradicated. Except for those in places discussed in other threads with strong negative beliefs about changing things.  Maybe that's why I have such a strong belief that things can be change.  My kids and grandkids don't have to worry about polio or most other childhood diseases.  Notice I said things can BE changed. Humans can do that if they take action.  I am not for sitting next to a pile of stink and hoping the wind blows in another direction.  

• Like 2

To take your polio analogy a little further....it's actually making a resurgence because of people who have the luxury of having been vaccinated as children but want to follow the "cause du jour" and refuse to protect their own children on little to flimsy evidence it might be harmful. They listen to whatever is popular, no matter what reality shows. If I tell you that studies show children and especially teens that are raised in a religion, any religion, have significantly lower instances of drug abuse, suicides, teen pregnancies, etc. a huge outcry will ensue because they have been TOLD religion is bad .....despite this type of evidence to the  contrary. They'd rather wring their hands and cry over the senselessness of it all than face that kind of truth.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, RoofGardener said:

To use an analogy; there is currently an outbreak of River Ebola disease in the Democratic Republic of the Congo. Sure, there are still researchers trying to find a CURE. But the priority of the WHO effort is not to cure it "here and now", but to stop it from spreading to adjacent countries. 

Fair points RoofGardner.  Quarantine  is effective to prevent further infection in some cases.  I am not  opposed on principle  It doesn't work as well for malaria, bubonic plague, or Lyme disease.  You have to know what causes it to cure it.  Meanwhile quarantine of highly contagious individuals is a wise choice. 

We have come a long way in our understanding of quarantine too.  We don't just lock people in a warehouse and let them die.  We try to treat them and help them survive or die if we can't cure them.  Maybe that is an approach to this problem as well. Go to the epicenter and try to keep  the mindset from spreading and infecting more kids before they turn 10.

I am going to go light on President Trumps point.  He is brilliant about saying what keeps his base energized.  He doesn't seem as brilliant when it comes to long term planting or actually solving problems.  

3 minutes ago, skliss said:

To take your polio analogy a little further....it's actually making a resurgence because of people who have the luxury of having been vaccinated as children but want to follow the "cause du jour" and refuse to protect their own children on little to flimsy evidence it might be harmful. They listen to whatever is popular, no matter what reality shows. If I tell you that studies show children and especially teens that are raised in a religion, any religion, have significantly lower instances of drug abuse, suicides, teen pregnancies, etc. a huge outcry will ensue because they have been TOLD religion is bad .....despite this type of evidence to the  contrary.

Some people are born stupid and never get better.  Some folks think vaccination is a government plot. Some dipstick promotes the idea that vaccinations are poisonous.  Polio has never been eradicated in Pakistan because of strong religious beliefs and distrust of the government.  I think it takes an enlightened religion not just any religion to affect outcomes in a positive way.  Religion isn't bad, but like anything else it can be put to bad purposes as well as good.

38 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

Some people are born stupid and never get better.  Some folks think vaccination is a government plot. Some dipstick promotes the idea that vaccinations are poisonous.  Polio has never been eradicated in Pakistan because of strong religious beliefs and distrust of the government.  I think it takes an enlightened religion not just any religion to affect outcomes in a positive way.  Religion isn't bad, but like anything else it can be put to bad purposes as well as good.

I happen to agree with you but I'm just stating what I read a few years ago....it said any religion. Religion (most) teaches consequences, love of neighbor, love of self, hope for a future, lightness in the dark, morals, values, how to put others before self.... People,  again those who probably personally benefited from being raised with such principles and solid basis, are listening to others who claim those are bad things.....and never questioning what their agenda might be or how taking those things away from their children and not replacing them with anything else leaves them feeling hopeless, helpless and on shifting ground, self-involved to a teen can also make them insecure and vulnerable. IMO that can equal depression,  thus the pills , thus the anti-depressant accelerators that most of these shooters are reported to have been on.

Edited by skliss
spelling
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, F3SS said:

Democrat/msm dictionary. Same thing.

C033F0D1-009C-4933-AAAC-29A994B9A5C0.jpeg.a852c1b57a3a93023df7e62ab9693942.jpeg

A Black conservative is a White supremacist. A traditional wife and mother is an anti-female sexist. A gay person, who doesn't want to force society to accept her/his lifestyle, is homophobic. A citizen of Mexican ancestry, who wants the Wall, is a xenophobe. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On ‎5‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 3:44 AM, Farmer77 said:

This simplistic us vs them mental midgetry is truly going to destroy this nation. 

Where did I say I supported illegal immigration? I didn't.  Where did i say I thought folks in Hollywood were royalty? I didn't. Stop with the AM radio talk show antics. 

As evidenced by the statistical data in order to enforce the law you don't have to be insulting, you don't have to act like a racist, you don't have to treat entire nations and populations as less than.  

Reveling in cruelty doesn't make one a patriot nor does it make one "tough" it makes one weak and small and considering that its our POTUS who is behaving in such a manner there is a very real concern that he is making America weak and small like him. 

None of that however detracts from the fact that Trump is using race baiting  tactics to keep his base energized, from "shithole" countries to telling cops to not be gentle with suspects immediately after removing DOJ mandated police reforms to saying a judge cant do his job because of his Mexican heritage and of course the very fine people in Charlottesville. Team Trump is playing that game perfectly. 

When there just aren't enough likes...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1