Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

MSM Deceptions Should Anger All Americans

Krater

11 minutes ago, acidhead said:

Obviously my point is illegal immigrants are criminals to begin with.  For yourself to ignore or disregard those who are rapists is baffling..  considering those entering are illegal to begin with?? Isn't this enabling a criminal???

Jaywalkers are Criminals too, but they clearly are not on the same level as a rapist. You do realize there's a wide range of criminal activity out there don't you? Hell, even I'm a criminal to be honest if you count pirating movies and TV shows online. :ph34r:

Anyway, I fully agree with Farmer's comments. Illegal immigration for the hope of providing a better life for one's family is not on even playing field with that of rapists, murderers, and drug smuggling thugs.

16 minutes ago, acidhead said:

Allow me to say this without a boundary... Which I respect yet you gotta already know it cannot be ignored.

How will you ever feel safe? An illegal is a criminal. You get this?  

You are enabling criminal behavior.

Just curious...

Are there stats available for rapists compared to the USA and Mexico???

People flee Mexico to America.

For a reason.

What will eventually result is southern Mexico is America.

Lawless.

You're just fear mongering and missing my point entirely.

There are a statistically minute amount of rapists amongst both illegal immigrants and American citizens. Even if I granted you the argument that there are statistically more rapists amongst illegal immigrants then there are US citizens (which I already proved there aren't, but for the sake of argument here let's say that there were), the difference would be negligible and quite frankly irrelevant to how we should treat illegal immigrants in the first place. We should treat them all on an individual basis. Treat the rapists amongst illegals like we would US citizen rapists (and then for the rest that's debatable, but we shouldn't lock them up or deport them, that's for damn sure).

You're just smearing all or most illegal immigrants as drug gangsters and rapists when they aren't. The statistics prove otherwise.

23 minutes ago, acidhead said:

I don't.

How about gangs???

How many murders in the USA compared to Mexico.. we can Google those stats.  

It isn't even close to America.  It's staggering really.

So again ... Why turn a blind eye?

Just because there are statistically more gangs in Mexico, doesn't mean that the majority of illegal immigrants from Mexico are gangsters.

Have you ever considered that maybe those leaving Mexico and immigrating to the US illegally could be doing so to avoid gang and criminal activity in their home country? You make it sound as if they're all immigrating here because they're a part of the drug gangs.

Again, statistically you're just wrong.

19 minutes ago, acidhead said:

Here's the deal.

You like many are virtue signaling.

You whole heartinly believe you are the righteous side.

You are wrong.

It's this way of thought that gets civilizations slaughtered.

I'm objective fact signaling if anything.

This isn't about me appearing all 'high and mighty' or anything, it's about you not being willing to accept the fact that illegal immigrants aren't nearly as big of a problem as you make them out to be.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

His base (and others) then fall for it and accuses anyone who doesn't of "putting illegals over Americans".

Ever dividing the country with this 'us versus them' mentality, when all we're asking for is that we treat human beings like human beings, regardless of where they come from.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

It's best you stop with the virtual signaling because those who you are defend don't give two bits about you.

They only came here because of CAPITALISM.. Duh

They are your competition.

And when you welcome illegals you welcome yourself to compete.

I know you get this.  But you don't care.  You don't like yourself anyhow.  It's always somebody wronged you.

Good luck with that.

Even if you vote for it and you win.

You still lose.

• Like 3

Just now, acidhead said:

It's best you stop with the virtual signaling because those who you are defend don't give two bits about you.

They only came here because of CAPITALISM.. Duh

They are your competition.

And when you welcome illegals you welcome yourself to compete.

I know you get this.  But you don't care.  You don't like yourself anyhow.  It's always somebody wronged you.

Good luck with that.

Even if you vote for it and you win.

You still lose.

What the hell? I swear it seems like half the conversations on here are between a regressive and their stereotypical vision of anyone who disagrees with them, regardless of the actual words that are used. :blink:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

What the hell? I swear it seems like half the conversations on here are between a regressive and their stereotypical vision of anyone who disagrees with them, regardless of the actual words that are used. :blink:

Yeah it sucks being called out your hypocrisy.  

You pretend you're nutrael.. In the middle.. not right or left.

Whatever.

The virtuous political angel.

Far from

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, acidhead said:

Yeah it sucks being called out your hypocrisy.  

You pretend you're nutrael.. In the middle.. not right or left.

Whatever.

The virtuous political angel.

Far from

I don't pretend I'm neutral. I'm clearly on the left of most issues when speaking of the political spectrum.  

What I'm not is beholden to any political party,  their ideology or their hero worship.  

There is a very large difference between having opinions on political issues and believing that anyone without the proper letter next to their name is mentally ill or hates their nation.   

• Like 2

AK wants free healthcare and welfare for all, including illegal immigrants, even though he's not a working taxpayer.

Until he becomes a contributing member of society, his opinion regarding what we should do with our money is quite irrelevant. ;) 

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

ad hominem is the last resort of anyone who's proven wrong. It's nothing new.

• Like 2

Just now, Krater said:

AK wants free healthcare and welfare for all, including illegal immigrants, even though he's not a working taxpayer.

Until he becomes a contributing member of society, his opinion regarding what we should do with our money is quite irrelevant. ;) 

First of all, no I don't. And second, quite frankly you don't know me or my situation and don't care. I have absolutely no need to justify myself to you.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Krater said:

Sure hope life doesn't one day force you to become a "non contributing member of our society" . 

Walking a mile in other folks' shoes might just change your positions a bit. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Whatever.. 

You're a hardcore left no matter how you paint yourself.

Just now, Farmer77 said:

Sure hope life doesn't one day force you to become a "non contributing member of our society" . 

I could explain to him how I actually have worked multiple jobs in the past and how I couldn't handle them due to PTSD episode panic attacks and an inability to focus, or how I'm not currently on any government assistance and am instead simply living with my mother currently, or how I'm currently working with guidance counselors to fix this exact problem, but I'm sure he'd instead simply scoff and point a finger. Hard to believe people like that exist to be honest with you...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Aquila King said:

I could explain to him how I actually have worked multiple jobs in the past and how I couldn't handle them due to PTSD episode panic attacks and an inability to focus, or how I'm not currently on any government assistance and am instead simply living with my mother currently, or how I'm currently working with guidance counselors to fix this exact problem, but I'm sure he'd instead simply scoff and point a finger. Hard to believe people like that exist to be honest with you...

I hate to hear that (and apologize if you've told my stoner ass before and I forgot)

My wife struggles greatly with PTSD , its a daily battle. Forgive me if this is presumptuous but if you ever want to discuss medical marijuana strains which help, and which ones will hurt, shoot me a PM. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

I grew up in poverty (and homeless more often than not). I was molested as a child repeatedly by a man I trusted. My mother commited suicide when I was 14, leaving me a ward of the state. I was incarcerated at the age of 18 in a penal institution due to mistakes made while addicted to methamphetamine and heroin...just to name a few setbacks.

Yet, I still managed to drag myself out of the gutter, put myself through college, start my own business, raise a child on my own and become a positive contributing member of society.

You and AK can take that "everybody needs a hug" victim mentality and shove it where the sun don't shine, because it's all just excuses for weakness/laziness and it won't work on grown men. ;) 

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, acidhead said:

Whatever.. 

You're a hardcore left no matter how you paint yourself.

I....uh I just said that 

16 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

I don't pretend I'm neutral. I'm clearly on the left of most issues when speaking of the political spectrum.  

3 minutes ago, Aquila King said:

Congrats for making fun of a rape victim. I've reported you for online bullying.

If this keeps up I'll be sending a personal message to Saru.

No one made fun of you for being a rape victim. Just more of your victim mentality.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Krater said:

I grew up in poverty (and homeless more often than not). I was molested as a child repeatedly by a man I trusted. My mother commited suicide when I was 14, leaving me a ward of the state. I was incarcerated at the age of 18 in a penal institution due to mistakes made while addicted to methamphetamine and heroin...just to name a few setbacks.

Yet, I still managed to drag myself out of the gutter, put myself through college, start my own business, raise a child on my own and become a positive contributing member of society.

So you don't understand the science behind PTSD. That's ok. I wont insult you for the ignorance. 

1 minute ago, Krater said:

You and AK can take that "everybody needs a hug" victim mentality and shove it where the sun don't shine, because it's all just excuses for weakness/laziness and it won't work on grown men.

Awww that's cute. Personally I came down with MS and lost a very lucrative career. I used to think just like you, then reality hit me in the face. Thankfully I managed to "drag myself" (with the help of a wonderful wife) out of my situation and get back to work.

It did however open my eyes to the fact that sometimes folks are in need of help through no fault of their own. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Krater said:

No one made fun of you for being a rape victim. Just more of your victim mentality.

Again, science. Just because you don't understand it doesn't mean it isn't real. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I....uh I just said that 

Yeah.. like I said you're no angel.. you preach Coke vs Pepsi yet its BS

Later duuuude

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

I hate to hear that (and apologize if you've told my stoner ass before and I forgot)

My wife struggles greatly with PTSD , its a daily battle. Forgive me if this is presumptuous but if you ever want to discuss medical marijuana strains which help, and which ones will hurt, shoot me a PM. 

Thank you. I appreciate that.

It's because of kind folk like you that I opened up about my problems on here in the first place, though now I feel like I made a mistake and I'm regretting it.

There are some people who'll seek to take advantage of other's weaknesses and turn it against them no matter what it seems.

Also, I'm sorry to hear about your wife's struggles. Best wishes to her and you both.

• Thanks 1

Again, science. Just because you don't understand it doesn't mean it isn't real. 

That's awfully presumptuous of you. 

You kids have a good night. I have to get to bed because I have work to do tomorrow. :)

Edited by Krater

Just now, acidhead said:

Yeah.. like I said you're no angel.. you preach Coke vs Pepsi yet its BS

Later duuuude

LOL ok so now we're getting to the meat of the issue. You don't understand the difference between the political spectrum and political parties. 

Political spectrum

Political party

There now you can relax a little :D

25 minutes ago, Krater said:

AK wants free healthcare and welfare for all

You mean like we have here in Australia, the UK, and many other civilised countries? (OK, not quite all, but it does cover those who simply cannot afford healthcare - I though creating such "safety nets" are what government is supposed to be about, so those able to afford, help those who can't...).

including illegal immigrants,

Did he really say that?  It's a complicated topic, and it is important to weed out terrorists and criminals, I'd agree.  But not (as we do here) by using unjustifiable delaying tactics...

even though he's not a working taxpayer.

So retirees, the disabled, people from other countries like me, etc are banned from conversing?  Sorry, I didn't realise that.  I'll be off then....

Yep, sounds like an attitude I see a lot of over there - good luck with dismissing other opinions on that basis.

Edited by ChrLzs
clarifying
  • Like 4

Just now, Farmer77 said:

LOL ok so now we're getting to the meat of the issue. You don't understand the difference between the political spectrum and political parties. 

Political spectrum

Political party

There now you can relax a little :D

Whatever.

You are a virtuous angel.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2