Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

MSM Deceptions Should Anger All Americans

Krater

9 minutes ago, ChrLzs said:

So retirees, the disabled, people from other countries like me, etc are banned from conversing?  Sorry, I didn't realise that.  I'll be off then....

Yep, sounds like an attitude I see a lot of over there - good luck with dismissing other opinions on that basis.

You know darn well that I was referring to able bodied adults like AK and his/their opinions regarding what we should do with tax dollars he/they don't pay into.

However, this topic is about the lying MSM. Regardless of political leanings, this should upset all US citizens. They control the narrative and rewrite it as they see fit. Watch "1984" and see where blind belief will lead us.

MSM = Orwellian Ministry of Truth.

Nighty-night kiddos. :D

Edited by Krater
  • Like 3

13 minutes ago, ChrLzs said:

Did he really say that?

No I didn't. I've only ever supported Healthcare as a right to US citizens. He's just straw manning my position without a care in the world.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Krater said:

That's awfully presumptuous of you. 

You kids have a good night. I have to get to bed because I have work to do tomorrow. :)

No its really not, that's what your own words are saying when you claim that because you went through something and are OK Aquila King must just have a "victim mentality" rather than an actual condition which disables his ability to perform the activities of daily living.  

Why some soldiers develop PTSD while others don't

Why do some traumatized people get PTSD while others don't?

• Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, Krater said:

We are all quite familiar with who you are. ;)

It's kind of late...shouldn't you turn off the anime and get to bed so you can go job hunting tomorrow? Oh, wait... :D

Knock it off.

Damn...read only these last 2 pages and wondering wtf i wandered into lol

Truly the actually topic of the OP should anger everyone as to how the msm and our highest elected leaders can openly twist,contort,and blatantly lie to our faces and one half or the other will either cheer them on or just ignore the lies and say so and so deserves it...it truly is sad how the 2 party system has become so tribalistic that we are basically living in a "cold" civil war!

Yeah Trump has said some really idiotic things,but the msm and our elected actors like Pelosi should be put through the wringer for things like this...much as johnny "oh my brain" mcain should have had his ass thrown outta office the moment he turned down getting rid of obama care after YEARS of screaming at the highest mountain tops how it was the worst thing to happen since the plague!...

We keep letting idiots from both parties run our lives who can't keep up with reality from one day to the next without "changing",all because of a stupid letter next to their god damn name!!!...LOOK AT THEIR JOB RATINGS THE PAST FEW YEARS,THESE PEOPLE ARE COMPLETELY INCOMPETANT!...Stop voting for many of these idiots just because a sitting president annoys you...

Holy hell,how Pelosi still has a job is mind blowing to me!...i've never met a single democrat who could tell me what is so great about her and i've asked many lol

On the other side of the spectrum,i saw many even on here telling those Liberals how things are about to change with the "glorious" majority...i said it then and will say it now,good luck with that and how is that working out for anyone?...crickets...

The way people bicker over our Glorious D/R overlords just makes me shake my head and wonder...How do people still buy into this over the top reality tv show we have in Washington :huh:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

6 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

If they marched with Nazis they weren't very fine people. It truly is that simple. 

Switch the gang affiliation for a second. Would you be defending people who marched with MS-13 while they chanted hateful slogans? 

Yes but the reality is he wasn't speaking solely of the geographical location of the country.  Trump Told Senators He Doesn’t Want Any More Immigrants From “Shithole” Countries he was speaking of the human beings. 

There were certainly various groups at the statue demonstration in Charlottesville. Trying to say that the Charlottesville Historical Society somehow supports Nazism just because they don't want historical monuments (of any type) torn down is utterly ridiculous. Also, comparison of a Historical Preservation Society to those who would support a violent international criminal gang is ridiculous as well. 

Some countries are horrific and attempting to take all immigrants from such countries is simply not possible. US social services are stretched to the maximum. We can't even take care of our own veterans let alone large numbers of people who are totally unskilled, illiterate, speak no English and are in great need of maximum social services benefits. Take a look at the rules regarding immigration of other nations...many have very strict immigration laws and allow far less immigration in general. 

• Like 4

5 hours ago, acidhead said:

Just curious...

How many illegal immigrants should come into America before you stop it??

What's the number??

One million??

Ten million??

Hundred million!

Just curious....

Where do you put your foot down until the USA is just like Brazil.... The murder. Capital of the world.

Where??

You live in UTOPIA!!

The murder capital is El Salvador: https://www.worldatlas.com/articles/murder-rates-by-country.html

Ironically from gangs like MS-13.  It's the main reason why they come here and then file for refugee status.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Lilly said:

There were certainly various groups at the statue demonstration in Charlottesville. Trying to say that the Charlottesville Historical Society somehow supports Nazism just because they don't want historical monuments (of any type) torn down is utterly ridiculous. Also, comparison of a Historical Preservation Society to those who would support a violent international criminal gang is ridiculous as well. 

Some countries are horrific and attempting to take all immigrants from such countries is simply not possible. US social services are stretched to the maximum. We can't even take care of our own veterans let alone large numbers of people who are totally unskilled, illiterate, speak no English and are in great need of maximum social services benefits. Take a look at the rules regarding immigration of other nations...many have very strict immigration laws and allow far less immigration in general. 

We can take care of our veterans, we just choose not to.

5 hours ago, Krater said:

That's awfully presumptuous of you. 

You kids have a good night. I have to get to bed because I have work to do tomorrow. :)

Damn.. Hubris much?

Continue to stroke yourself for 'having a job' why not, gleefully positioning yourself above others, you sure have a nasty personality no level of income can mitigate.

Oh and Im sure if any calamity hits you in the near or not so near future, thereby becoming a non- contributing member of society again, you wont need any help from anyone. You certainly dont deserve it.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, CrimsonKing said:

Damn...read only these last 2 pages and wondering wtf i wandered into lol

WB CK

Where ya been ... haven;t seen you around much ...

~

2 hours ago, Lilly said:

We're not saying that "the Charlottesville Historical Society somehow supports Nazism just because they don't want historical monuments (of any type) torn down", we're saying that anyone who would march alongside Nazis who chant "Jews will not replace us" is not a nice person. They're more then willing to not want historical statues to come down, but if they feel the need to march with Nazis in order to do so then they quite frankly lack basic morals.

2 hours ago, Lilly said:

Speaking of historical statues:

21207.jpeg

It doesn't exactly say: "send me the most skilled workers who speak English and kick out all the rest." Sounds more like an fascist regime IMO.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Aquila King said:

We're not saying that "the Charlottesville Historical Society somehow supports Nazism just because they don't want historical monuments (of any type) torn down", we're saying that anyone who would march alongside Nazis who chant "Jews will not replace us" is not a nice person. They're more then willing to not want historical statues to come down, but if they feel the need to march with Nazis in order to do so then they quite frankly lack basic morals.

Speaking of historical statues:

21207.jpeg

It doesn't exactly say: "send me the most skilled workers who speak English and kick out all the rest." Sounds more like an fascist regime IMO.

In 1887, faced with immigrants with a common cultural background, that might have been lovely. 

That is no longer the case however. America continuously re-invents itself, and reviews the icons of the past in the crucible of the present. 

A statue of a Southern Civil War general might be regarded as irrelevant - even offensive - today. 

And we have to ask... does a statue from 150 years ago, of the roman god Libertas.. come into the same category ? 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, RoofGardener said:

In 1887, faced with immigrants with a common cultural background, that might have been lovely. 

So basically white Europeans = good, but brown non-Europeans = bad. I can read between the lines.

That is no longer the case however. America continuously re-invents itself, and reviews the icons of the past in the crucible of the present.

If by that you mean we can now accurately look back and see racist confederate war generals as treasonous traitors unworthy of praise as opposed to back then when greater acceptance of such terrorists as heroes was typically the norm, then yes, we do review 'icons of the past in the crucible of the present'. As we do with MLK for instance, who was widely unpopular back then but is now universally accepted as a civil rights hero.

A statue of a Southern Civil War general might be regarded as irrelevant - even offensive - today. 

A statue of a real person is universally recognized as a symbol of honor. You don't build statues to people who haven't 'earned' it in some way.

Confederate war generals do not deserve any sort of praise. They were terrorists who rebelled and committed treason against the US in the hopes of dividing the Union by trying to secede. Not to mention they were avid defenders of the right to own slaves. They do not in any way shape or form deserve any sort of statue of recognition for what they've done, any more then Nazi generals would deserve statues in Germany.

Also, it is not 'rewriting history' to take down any sort of honorary memorial to confederates as many conservative defenders suggest. It's one thing to teach the history of Nazi Germany in German schools, it's another to fly the Nazi flag and have statues of Nazi soldiers. You can easily preserve history without having public displays of honor towards these disgusting Cretans. The same applies to the Confederacy.

And we have to ask... does a statue from 150 years ago, of the roman god Libertas.. come into the same category ? 

No, because a Roman God doesn't exist, whereas these Confederate generals do.

We know exactly who these generals are and what they did, and therefore they do not deserve any public commemoration for their crimes.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Aquila King said:

So basically white Europeans = good, but brown non-Europeans = bad. I can read between the lines.

Thanks for playing the race card. I was referring to culture , not ethnicity. It was YOU who quoted Emma Lazarus; do you REALLY think she intended her words to encourage uncontrolled immigration of groups with no respect for religious tolerance, democracy or liberalism ? 

Edited by RoofGardener
  • Like 4

8 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

Thanks for playing the race card. I was referring to culture , not ethnicity.

There's indeed a difference, though it's often incorrectly used interchangeably, so hell if I know.

9 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

It was YOU who quoted Emma Lazarus; do you REALLY think she intended her words to encourage uncontrolled immigration of groups with no respect for religious tolerance, democracy or liberalism ? 

Nice straw man.

No one here supports 'uncontrolled immigration'. At the same time that doesn't mean we have to be such a hard ass about it by deporting everyone who falls the least bit short of the highest of all possible standards, etc.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 5/18/2018 at 6:32 AM, Lilly said:

I really think those who are defending MS13 need to go and do some googling on this gang (MS13). I can't even post some of the information about them (MS13) because MS13 engage in such horrific behaviors that discussion or pictures of their (MS13's) activities would violate UM rules. 

Do some research on MS13, then perhaps you will see why Trump called them (MS13) out as being animals. 

*hope I'm being clear who (MS13) I'm talking about*

Lilly, I'm beyond the point of worrying about these drama queens losing their minds over things that the president says.  I don't believe that THEY believe the things they're saying any longer.  I also think there are many just like me because his numbers are actually creeping upward.  The only hope they ever had of removing him was by turning his base against him... nuff said...

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, and then said:

Lilly, I'm beyond the point of worrying about these drama queens losing their minds over things that the president says.  I don't believe that THEY believe the things they're saying any longer.  I also think there are many just like me because his numbers are actually creeping upward.  The only hope they ever had of removing him was by turning his base against him... nuff said...

I think that sums it up very well. 

The outright stupidity of the Rhetoric has become laughable... almost, but it is too stale for that.

When it gets to the point where calling Gangsters that routinely kidnap and behead people "animals" is held against somebody and fools start trying to play the race card (yeah, tell that to their victims, mostly Hispanic across the board) ... you know there is no point whatsoever in continued communication.

Its just responding to Trolls at this point, so why bother exposing yourself to anything they have to say about anything at all? 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

52 minutes ago, Aquila King said:

Nice straw man.

No one here supports 'uncontrolled immigration'. At the same time that doesn't mean we have to be such a hard ass about it by deporting everyone who falls the least bit short of the highest of all possible standards, etc.

Get used to it, some of the people youre engaging here have made the strawman their prime tactic. They take any opposing position, morph it into the most extreme variant of said position, and proceed to run with it. Tediously tiresome, not to say extremely disingenuous.

One must be a special kind of person to take pleasure out of that sort of thing.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Aquila King said:

There's indeed a difference, though it's often incorrectly used interchangeably, so hell if I know.

Nice straw man.

the "highest of all possible standards" ? What.. like.. entering a country legally  :P 

You're not exactly setting a high bar there Aquila King :D 

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

26 minutes ago, Phaeton80 said:

Get used to it, some of the people youre engaging here have made the strawman their prime tactic. They take any opposing position, morph it into the most extreme variant of said position, and proceed to run with it. Tediously tiresome, not to say extremely disingenuous.

One must be a special kind of person to take pleasure out of that sort of thing.

You're just peeved 'cos we frequently expose your arguments as flawed. :P 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

Ah yes, that must be it Gardener.

:-*

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, RoofGardener said:

I'll give P80 his due.  He makes strong arguments, he has a great deal of passion, he's just diametrically opposed to western thought except as a means to an end - JMO.  

• Like 2

19 hours ago, acidhead said:

???

Sometimes, it's best not to think too hard about it...

19 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

The only thing Trump is doing is being insulting and encouraging other people to think that insulting those who are currently on the lower rungs of society is OK. 

You sound like you hate him because he says things that hurt your sensibilities.  You seem to think he's a "clear and present danger" (that's funny right there) yet the only evidence you have of it is that he offends you personally.  Man, if Trump were a FRACTION as devious/nefarious as you and the Left keep claiming, the DC establishment would be in REAL trouble right now.  If he takes Mark Levin's advice and appoints a U.S. Attorney as an independent investigator with the power to impanel a grand jury and call the Obama team on the carpet for the decisions they made to go after an opposition presidential candidate, the establishment/Left might actually push us to the point of a Constitutional crisis.  We might well be headed for a street brawl in DC as these maggots fight to stay out of the light.  It's actually going to be interesting when they force him into a stance where he has to go medieval on them.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, and then said:

I'll give P80 his due.  He makes strong arguments, he has a great deal of passion, he's just diametrically opposed to western thought except as a means to an end - JMO.  

Well, we all know where it all comes from, don't we?

In order to undermine the trust Europeans had in the United States, the Soviets spread the propaganda that the US was secretly controlled by Jews, and that we would one day betray the Christian peoples of Europe, and subjugate them to our Jewish masters. This also was meant to aggravate the racial tensions in America, as was Soviet support for the Civil Rights movement. Anyone carrying on the project of Soviet propaganda so many years after the Soviets are on the dustbin of history are like some black powder mine left over from the Civil War waiting to explode and kill again, long after the war is done.

http://www.scifiwright.com/2018/05/the-idiotic-utility-of-useful-idiots/

Red pill, Return Of Kings -

Liberalism made white people hate themselves, their culture, and their very existence. Liberalism also made whites weak and apologetic, to the point where some of them are now utterly suicidal. Go to any major city in America and look on in horror at how browbeaten and pathetic many white men have become as a result of liberal indoctrination in the education system and the media. Not to mention the success the elite have had at using liberalism to confuse men and women about sex roles, biology, and rendering them both increasingly androgynous.

http://www.returnofkings.com/121752/why-white-people-are-dying-off

• Like 6