Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Krater

MSM Deceptions Should Anger All Americans

183 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

ChrLzs
25 minutes ago, Krater said:

AK wants free healthcare and welfare for all

You mean like we have here in Australia, the UK, and many other civilised countries? (OK, not quite all, but it does cover those who simply cannot afford healthcare - I though creating such "safety nets" are what government is supposed to be about, so those able to afford, help those who can't...).

Quote

including illegal immigrants,

Did he really say that?  It's a complicated topic, and it is important to weed out terrorists and criminals, I'd agree.  But not (as we do here) by using unjustifiable delaying tactics...

Quote

even though he's not a working taxpayer.

So retirees, the disabled, people from other countries like me, etc are banned from conversing?  Sorry, I didn't realise that.  I'll be off then....

Quote

Until he becomes a contributing member of society, his opinion regarding what we should do with our money is quite irrelevant. ;)

Yep, sounds like an attitude I see a lot of over there - good luck with dismissing other opinions on that basis.

Edited by ChrLzs
clarifying
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
acidhead
Just now, Farmer77 said:

LOL ok so now we're getting to the meat of the issue. You don't understand the difference between the political spectrum and political parties. 

Political spectrum

Political party

There now you can relax a little :D

Whatever.

You are a virtuous angel.

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Krater
9 minutes ago, ChrLzs said:

So retirees, the disabled, people from other countries like me, etc are banned from conversing?  Sorry, I didn't realise that.  I'll be off then....

Yep, sounds like an attitude I see a lot of over there - good luck with dismissing other opinions on that basis.

You know darn well that I was referring to able bodied adults like AK and his/their opinions regarding what we should do with tax dollars he/they don't pay into.

However, this topic is about the lying MSM. Regardless of political leanings, this should upset all US citizens. They control the narrative and rewrite it as they see fit. Watch "1984" and see where blind belief will lead us.

MSM = Orwellian Ministry of Truth.

 

Nighty-night kiddos. :D

Edited by Krater
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aquila King
13 minutes ago, ChrLzs said:

Did he really say that?

No I didn't. I've only ever supported Healthcare as a right to US citizens. He's just straw manning my position without a care in the world.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Farmer77
17 minutes ago, Krater said:

That's awfully presumptuous of you. 

You kids have a good night. I have to get to bed because I have work to do tomorrow. :)

No its really not, that's what your own words are saying when you claim that because you went through something and are OK Aquila King must just have a "victim mentality" rather than an actual condition which disables his ability to perform the activities of daily living.  

Why some soldiers develop PTSD while others don't

Why do some traumatized people get PTSD while others don't?

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kismit
47 minutes ago, Krater said:

We are all quite familiar with who you are. ;)

It's kind of late...shouldn't you turn off the anime and get to bed so you can go job hunting tomorrow? Oh, wait... :D

Knock it off.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CrimsonKing

Damn...read only these last 2 pages and wondering wtf i wandered into lol

Truly the actually topic of the OP should anger everyone as to how the msm and our highest elected leaders can openly twist,contort,and blatantly lie to our faces and one half or the other will either cheer them on or just ignore the lies and say so and so deserves it...it truly is sad how the 2 party system has become so tribalistic that we are basically living in a "cold" civil war!

Yeah Trump has said some really idiotic things,but the msm and our elected actors like Pelosi should be put through the wringer for things like this...much as johnny "oh my brain" mcain should have had his ass thrown outta office the moment he turned down getting rid of obama care after YEARS of screaming at the highest mountain tops how it was the worst thing to happen since the plague!...

We keep letting idiots from both parties run our lives who can't keep up with reality from one day to the next without "changing",all because of a stupid letter next to their god damn name!!!...LOOK AT THEIR JOB RATINGS THE PAST FEW YEARS,THESE PEOPLE ARE COMPLETELY INCOMPETANT!...Stop voting for many of these idiots just because a sitting president annoys you...

Holy hell,how Pelosi still has a job is mind blowing to me!...i've never met a single democrat who could tell me what is so great about her and i've asked many lol

On the other side of the spectrum,i saw many even on here telling those Liberals how things are about to change with the "glorious" majority...i said it then and will say it now,good luck with that and how is that working out for anyone?...crickets...

The way people bicker over our Glorious D/R overlords just makes me shake my head and wonder...How do people still buy into this over the top reality tv show we have in Washington :huh:

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lilly
6 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

If they marched with Nazis they weren't very fine people. It truly is that simple. 

Switch the gang affiliation for a second. Would you be defending people who marched with MS-13 while they chanted hateful slogans? 

Yes but the reality is he wasn't speaking solely of the geographical location of the country.  Trump Told Senators He Doesn’t Want Any More Immigrants From “Shithole” Countries he was speaking of the human beings. 

 

There were certainly various groups at the statue demonstration in Charlottesville. Trying to say that the Charlottesville Historical Society somehow supports Nazism just because they don't want historical monuments (of any type) torn down is utterly ridiculous. Also, comparison of a Historical Preservation Society to those who would support a violent international criminal gang is ridiculous as well. 

Some countries are horrific and attempting to take all immigrants from such countries is simply not possible. US social services are stretched to the maximum. We can't even take care of our own veterans let alone large numbers of people who are totally unskilled, illiterate, speak no English and are in great need of maximum social services benefits. Take a look at the rules regarding immigration of other nations...many have very strict immigration laws and allow far less immigration in general. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gromdor
5 hours ago, acidhead said:

Just curious...

How many illegal immigrants should come into America before you stop it??

What's the number??

One million??

Ten million??

Hundred million!

Just curious....

 

Where do you put your foot down until the USA is just like Brazil.... The murder. Capital of the world.

Where??

You live in UTOPIA!!

The murder capital is El Salvador: https://www.worldatlas.com/articles/murder-rates-by-country.html

Ironically from gangs like MS-13.  It's the main reason why they come here and then file for refugee status.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gromdor
3 minutes ago, Lilly said:

There were certainly various groups at the statue demonstration in Charlottesville. Trying to say that the Charlottesville Historical Society somehow supports Nazism just because they don't want historical monuments (of any type) torn down is utterly ridiculous. Also, comparison of a Historical Preservation Society to those who would support a violent international criminal gang is ridiculous as well. 

Some countries are horrific and attempting to take all immigrants from such countries is simply not possible. US social services are stretched to the maximum. We can't even take care of our own veterans let alone large numbers of people who are totally unskilled, illiterate, speak no English and are in great need of maximum social services benefits. Take a look at the rules regarding immigration of other nations...many have very strict immigration laws and allow far less immigration in general. 

We can take care of our veterans, we just choose not to.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Phaeton80
5 hours ago, Krater said:

That's awfully presumptuous of you. 

You kids have a good night. I have to get to bed because I have work to do tomorrow. :)


Damn.. Hubris much?

Continue to stroke yourself for 'having a job' why not, gleefully positioning yourself above others, you sure have a nasty personality no level of income can mitigate.

Oh and Im sure if any calamity hits you in the near or not so near future, thereby becoming a non- contributing member of society again, you wont need any help from anyone. You certainly dont deserve it.

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
third_eye
6 hours ago, CrimsonKing said:

Damn...read only these last 2 pages and wondering wtf i wandered into lol

WB CK

Where ya been ... haven;t seen you around much ...

~

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aquila King
2 hours ago, Lilly said:

There were certainly various groups at the statue demonstration in Charlottesville. Trying to say that the Charlottesville Historical Society somehow supports Nazism just because they don't want historical monuments (of any type) torn down is utterly ridiculous. Also, comparison of a Historical Preservation Society to those who would support a violent international criminal gang is ridiculous as well.

We're not saying that "the Charlottesville Historical Society somehow supports Nazism just because they don't want historical monuments (of any type) torn down", we're saying that anyone who would march alongside Nazis who chant "Jews will not replace us" is not a nice person. They're more then willing to not want historical statues to come down, but if they feel the need to march with Nazis in order to do so then they quite frankly lack basic morals.

2 hours ago, Lilly said:

Some countries are horrific and attempting to take all immigrants from such countries is simply not possible. US social services are stretched to the maximum. We can't even take care of our own veterans let alone large numbers of people who are totally unskilled, illiterate, speak no English and are in great need of maximum social services benefits. Take a look at the rules regarding immigration of other nations...many have very strict immigration laws and allow far less immigration in general. 

Speaking of historical statues:

21207.jpeg

It doesn't exactly say: "send me the most skilled workers who speak English and kick out all the rest." Sounds more like an fascist regime IMO.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RoofGardener
20 minutes ago, Aquila King said:

We're not saying that "the Charlottesville Historical Society somehow supports Nazism just because they don't want historical monuments (of any type) torn down", we're saying that anyone who would march alongside Nazis who chant "Jews will not replace us" is not a nice person. They're more then willing to not want historical statues to come down, but if they feel the need to march with Nazis in order to do so then they quite frankly lack basic morals.

Speaking of historical statues:

21207.jpeg

It doesn't exactly say: "send me the most skilled workers who speak English and kick out all the rest." Sounds more like an fascist regime IMO.

In 1887, faced with immigrants with a common cultural background, that might have been lovely. 

That is no longer the case however. America continuously re-invents itself, and reviews the icons of the past in the crucible of the present. 

A statue of a Southern Civil War general might be regarded as irrelevant - even offensive - today. 

And we have to ask... does a statue from 150 years ago, of the roman god Libertas.. come into the same category ? 

  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aquila King
1 hour ago, RoofGardener said:

In 1887, faced with immigrants with a common cultural background, that might have been lovely. 

So basically white Europeans = good, but brown non-Europeans = bad. I can read between the lines.

1 hour ago, RoofGardener said:

That is no longer the case however. America continuously re-invents itself, and reviews the icons of the past in the crucible of the present.

If by that you mean we can now accurately look back and see racist confederate war generals as treasonous traitors unworthy of praise as opposed to back then when greater acceptance of such terrorists as heroes was typically the norm, then yes, we do review 'icons of the past in the crucible of the present'. As we do with MLK for instance, who was widely unpopular back then but is now universally accepted as a civil rights hero.

1 hour ago, RoofGardener said:

A statue of a Southern Civil War general might be regarded as irrelevant - even offensive - today. 

A statue of a real person is universally recognized as a symbol of honor. You don't build statues to people who haven't 'earned' it in some way.

Confederate war generals do not deserve any sort of praise. They were terrorists who rebelled and committed treason against the US in the hopes of dividing the Union by trying to secede. Not to mention they were avid defenders of the right to own slaves. They do not in any way shape or form deserve any sort of statue of recognition for what they've done, any more then Nazi generals would deserve statues in Germany.

Also, it is not 'rewriting history' to take down any sort of honorary memorial to confederates as many conservative defenders suggest. It's one thing to teach the history of Nazi Germany in German schools, it's another to fly the Nazi flag and have statues of Nazi soldiers. You can easily preserve history without having public displays of honor towards these disgusting Cretans. The same applies to the Confederacy.

1 hour ago, RoofGardener said:

And we have to ask... does a statue from 150 years ago, of the roman god Libertas.. come into the same category ? 

No, because a Roman God doesn't exist, whereas these Confederate generals do.

We know exactly who these generals are and what they did, and therefore they do not deserve any public commemoration for their crimes.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RoofGardener
16 minutes ago, Aquila King said:

So basically white Europeans = good, but brown non-Europeans = bad. I can read between the lines.

Thanks for playing the race card. I was referring to culture , not ethnicity. It was YOU who quoted Emma Lazarus; do you REALLY think she intended her words to encourage uncontrolled immigration of groups with no respect for religious tolerance, democracy or liberalism ? 

 

Edited by RoofGardener
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aquila King
8 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

Thanks for playing the race card. I was referring to culture , not ethnicity.

There's indeed a difference, though it's often incorrectly used interchangeably, so hell if I know.

9 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

It was YOU who quoted Emma Lazarus; do you REALLY think she intended her words to encourage uncontrolled immigration of groups with no respect for religious tolerance, democracy or liberalism ? 

Nice straw man.

No one here supports 'uncontrolled immigration'. At the same time that doesn't mean we have to be such a hard ass about it by deporting everyone who falls the least bit short of the highest of all possible standards, etc.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
and then
On 5/18/2018 at 6:32 AM, Lilly said:

I really think those who are defending MS13 need to go and do some googling on this gang (MS13). I can't even post some of the information about them (MS13) because MS13 engage in such horrific behaviors that discussion or pictures of their (MS13's) activities would violate UM rules. 

Do some research on MS13, then perhaps you will see why Trump called them (MS13) out as being animals. 

*hope I'm being clear who (MS13) I'm talking about*

Lilly, I'm beyond the point of worrying about these drama queens losing their minds over things that the president says.  I don't believe that THEY believe the things they're saying any longer.  I also think there are many just like me because his numbers are actually creeping upward.  The only hope they ever had of removing him was by turning his base against him... nuff said...

  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AnchorSteam
27 minutes ago, and then said:

Lilly, I'm beyond the point of worrying about these drama queens losing their minds over things that the president says.  I don't believe that THEY believe the things they're saying any longer.  I also think there are many just like me because his numbers are actually creeping upward.  The only hope they ever had of removing him was by turning his base against him... nuff said...

I think that sums it up very well. 

The outright stupidity of the Rhetoric has become laughable... almost, but it is too stale for that.

When it gets to the point where calling Gangsters that routinely kidnap and behead people "animals" is held against somebody and fools start trying to play the race card (yeah, tell that to their victims, mostly Hispanic across the board) ... you know there is no point whatsoever in continued communication.

Its just responding to Trolls at this point, so why bother exposing yourself to anything they have to say about anything at all? 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Phaeton80
52 minutes ago, Aquila King said:

Nice straw man.

No one here supports 'uncontrolled immigration'. At the same time that doesn't mean we have to be such a hard ass about it by deporting everyone who falls the least bit short of the highest of all possible standards, etc.


Get used to it, some of the people youre engaging here have made the strawman their prime tactic. They take any opposing position, morph it into the most extreme variant of said position, and proceed to run with it. Tediously tiresome, not to say extremely disingenuous.

One must be a special kind of person to take pleasure out of that sort of thing.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RoofGardener
1 hour ago, Aquila King said:

There's indeed a difference, though it's often incorrectly used interchangeably, so hell if I know.

Nice straw man.

No one here supports 'uncontrolled immigration'. At the same time that doesn't mean we have to be such a hard ass about it by deporting everyone who falls the least bit short of the highest of all possible standards, etc.

the "highest of all possible standards" ? What.. like.. entering a country legally  :P 

You're not exactly setting a high bar there Aquila King :D 

  • Like 4
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RoofGardener
26 minutes ago, Phaeton80 said:


Get used to it, some of the people youre engaging here have made the strawman their prime tactic. They take any opposing position, morph it into the most extreme variant of said position, and proceed to run with it. Tediously tiresome, not to say extremely disingenuous.

One must be a special kind of person to take pleasure out of that sort of thing.

You're just peeved 'cos we frequently expose your arguments as flawed. :P 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Phaeton80
10 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

You're just peeved 'cos we frequently expose your arguments as flawed. :P 


Ah yes, that must be it Gardener.

:-*

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
and then
7 hours ago, RoofGardener said:

You're just peeved 'cos we frequently expose your arguments as flawed. :P 

I'll give P80 his due.  He makes strong arguments, he has a great deal of passion, he's just diametrically opposed to western thought except as a means to an end - JMO.  

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
and then
19 hours ago, acidhead said:

???

Sometimes, it's best not to think too hard about it...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.