Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Octopuses are space aliens, scientists claim

1 minute ago, Dejarma said:

can we= who's 'we'?

Dedicated and educated researchers from university. Or gov research agencies. But the upper tier probably already had access to grey specimens. I'm sure there's a lot of desperate (more open to public) lower tier agencies though for it

8 minutes ago, dwarf vs grey ufo said:

Actually we can locate the grey section in humans. I know it's around the front maybe 2 inches behind the eyes but 1 inch higher than the eyes. This way anyone could analyze grey genes in all their ugliness

Lol.

”use the squishy grey calculator” is what I tell my students when I want them to work out a sum in their heads.

now seriously though. ... which bit of the genome is alien?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, dwarf vs grey ufo said:

Actually we can locate the grey section in humans.

Alright. What is the deal with this seemingly obsession you have with ancient alien DNA?

3 minutes ago, dwarf vs grey ufo said:

But the upper tier probably already had access to grey specimens

<probably> you don't know for sure then?!! now what?

1 minute ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Lol.

”use the squishy grey calculator” is what I tell my students when I want them to work out a sum in their heads.

now seriously though. ... which bit of the genome is alien?

If it were to be in octopus it would obviously be in the brain, probably the main control center for the brains functions I.E. The brain's brain. But as I stated from bineys wiki article I now see i don't have a clue if octopus have alien dna from my 2nd last response. However I am serious about the human section. The grey dna has likely been attached to with our own brains nerves thus covering and colouring it to ours. I am sure upon much dissection though some 'area' should e apparent it's not from here.

5 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Alright. What is the deal with this seemingly obsession you have with ancient alien DNA?

Well it's like a nightmare that you always hoped wasn't true was true. It's not much different then Galileo spreading news that the world is round and not flat.

Just now, dwarf vs grey ufo said:

Well it's like a nightmare that you always hoped wasn't true was true.

You mean life is just a dream and I'm actually living a nightmare?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Except the brain isn’t really grey - it’s pink because it’s full of blood vessels. 

12 minutes ago, Dejarma said:

and that means what? your point is?

no real earth shattering point or observation. just general chit chat. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Captain Risky said:

no real earth shattering point or observation. just general chit chat. 

yep

I mean if you guys got me a few brains I could maybe find it since I know how big the section is. It's about a millimetre square space maybe 2 units side by side composing about several completely different areas of their brain

Edited by dwarf vs grey ufo

42 minutes ago, Captain Risky said:

its not all youtube mate... wasn't there a movie, Arrival. that also propagated the theory of an octopus like alien that used a form of ink to communicate in ink blob fashion. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQV2RCU_Recr2MvvMueUFi

It was fiction, I read the short story.  I thinkthere may have been a book later but don't know.  Regardless, it was fiction (great stuff BTW) but not reality.

2 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Except the brain isn’t really grey - it’s pink because it’s full of blood vessels. 

hmmm, do you think this is where some (fortunately it is only a few) get a little confused? == if it's grey it's alien!?

2 minutes ago, dwarf vs grey ufo said:

I mean if you guys got me a few brains I could maybe find it since I know how big the section is. It's about half a millimetre square space maybe more slightly 

what? please tell me English is not your first language 

1 minute ago, Merc14 said:

It was fiction, I read the short story.  I thinkthere may have been a book later but don't know.  Regardless, it was fiction (great stuff BTW) but not reality.

the movie arrival was fun and an interesting take on aliens and the UFP phenomena. i particularly like the communication take with the ink blob. that was original.  

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Dejarma said:

hmmm, do you think this is where some (fortunately it is only a few) get a little confused? == if it's grey it's alien!?

Probsbly.

I find it strange that their basis of theory is of mere substantive biological differences as opposed to, say, findings of octopus traces in a lab-verified meteorite.

This to me, is "jumping to conclusions" and I feel should not belong in a serious science journal unless headlined by a firm "SPECULATION" disclaimer.

I think it is a marvelous animal that totally adapts to its surroundings. It has regenerative abilities, camouflage, it can supposedly see as good if not better then humans. The animal is marvelous. Alien, who knows? These researchers have no way of ever confirming that beyond a reasonable doubt.

I do find it absolutely abhorrent that Asian people(I forget which country specifically) eat baby Octopuses while they are still alive. Which is not only disgusting on the most profound levels but also incredibly cruel. Just another strike against Humans being compassionate, decent creatures.... RUN BAMBI RUN! Before they eat you alive!

This thread deserves an octopus facepalm.

P1ZAAjEFEM-12.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, dwarf vs grey ufo said:

Actually we can locate the grey section in humans. I know it's around the front maybe 2 inches behind the eyes but 1 inch higher than the eyes. This way anyone could analyze grey genes in all their ugliness

Do you have nothing better to do than to make up nonsense?

• Like 1

*cue best Elephant Man voice* I AM NOT AN ALIEN!

7 hours ago, Nzo said:

I think it is a marvelous animal that totally adapts to its surroundings. It has regenerative abilities, camouflage, it can supposedly see as good if not better then humans. The animal is marvelous. Alien, who knows? These researchers have no way of ever confirming that beyond a reasonable doubt.

Yes, they do have a way of confirming that it's not alien: the fact that it shares a lot of genes with every living thing on Earth, including bananas.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, dwarf vs grey ufo said:

Dude, I don't even know where to begin. I'm not sure you understand what a gene is. I suggest you get off the Internet for a bit, and pick up a freshman biology textbook.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Rlyeh said:

Do you have nothing better to do than to make up nonsense?

I shouldn't have brought it up since it's now irrelevant to OP. I am sure your safety mechanism is turned on to block out harmful information

but people's feelings don't stop me from spreading truth

59 minutes ago, DirtyDocMartens said:

Dude, I don't even know where to begin. I'm not sure you understand what a gene is. I suggest you get off the Internet for a bit, and pick up a freshman biology textbook.

I suggest you re-read where you quoted me since there is nothing 'off' about it. I could suggest someone reads more about how currents in a river work, but would seem pointless to suggest someone what to do with their time. Unless if your argument was people should be well reassured in what they know before they can 'relax' on the internet and bust out the info well in that case I in reality should be resting in a nice grave

• Like 2
  • Confused 1