Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Octopuses are space aliens, scientists claim

Well I shouldn't speak about that here since it would derail this thread. I could make a thread about it but I'm not being pushed to, there's people here who support the goal of entities who would be quite displeased if anyone had a difference of opinion 

41 minutes ago, Merc14 said:

Debating someone, who obviously doesn't know what they are talking about

why do you bother replying to drivel like this?

a question i often ask myself

• Like 1

i was allowed to speak about it at abovetopsecret because it is operated by people who have no allegience to aliens, only humanity and thus are quite eager to advance themselves a site like that who digs into what the aliens dont want you to know would definitely be operated by humanity humans

19 hours ago, dwarf vs grey ufo said:

I mean if you guys got me a few brains I could maybe find it since I know how big the section is. It's about a millimetre square space maybe 2 units side by side composing about several completely different areas of their brain

Did you try contacting Sigourney Weaver she may have an extra one lying around.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Dejarma said:

why do you bother replying to drivel like this?

a question i often ask myself

Its good to know that I'm not alone.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, XenoFish said:

Its good to know that I'm not alone.

so why do you bother then?;)

3 hours ago, khol said:

pardon me     just trying to do my due diligence

caution-tin-foil-hat-area-19232277.png

Every time I look at that I laugh.  Don't ask me why, I have no idea, guy thing I guess, like laughing at the old school Three Stooges.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Dejarma said:

so why do you bother then?;)

I suppose for amusement.:blink:

:alien::gun::alien:(I'm all outta bubblegum!)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, dwarf vs grey ufo said:

If I don't respond to any comments it's because im not supposed to from some force

One main central brain. Squids have a main central brain and 2 sacks of ganglia off the sides which the brain tells orders to.
Octopus are a bit different see this quote of someone
"The brain of an octopus works like an internet of brains! Their main CPU is only the size of a walnut, but each of their 8 arms carry packets of neurons too. This network of brains enable an octopus to approach the power of one central brain. Researchers think each of the collections of neurons in the arms can carry out instructions independently and think for themselves." http://discoverymindblown.com/articles/octopi-have-a-brain-in-every-tentacle/ (basic '9 brain octopus' google search)

Yes.  Dinosaurs did this.  The cluster of neurons are not brains, though.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

I suppose for amusement.:blink:

:alien::gun::alien:(I'm all outta bubblegum!)

IMHO after 20+ years of being involved in places like this; I feel the most ridiculous topics started are nothing more than a wind-up!

As an example:

in another forum someone believed they had a photo of an alien in their fish tank.

What do you say to that? Looking at the photo= all I  (& everyone else of course) see was nothing more than the usual things one would see in a fish tank.

If it wasn't a wind-up then the human race has a massive F___ing problem if we have individuals like that among us!!!!

If this individual is responsible for bringing up children; what the hell must it be like for them!!?!?

I feel I'm here, as a feeble attempt at trying to stop the BS! That's why I take the time to reply..............

• Like 2

Seems like there's a running theme around here of calling me a troll whenever I post a reasonable counter to the insanity. Guess I hit the cords.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Seems like there's a running theme around here of calling me a troll whenever I post a reasonable counter to the insanity. Guess I hit the cords.

Yep, me as well........... Personally (as I've also suggested in other forums) maybe there should be sub-forums where those who believe & want to fantasize should have a place where logic & common sense is not welcome!?

Then the likes of you & I have no right to reply.... Post the ridiculous in a public open forum one should expect a certain type of reaction- these people know the reaction they will get but still do it!?!! Why?

• Like 2

Just now, Dejarma said:

Yep, me as well........... Personally (as I've also suggested in other forums) maybe there should be sub-forums where those who believe & want to fantasize should have a place where logic & common sense is not welcome!?

Then the likes of you & I have no right to reply.... Post the ridiculous in a public open forum one should expect a certain type of reaction- these people know the reaction they will get but still do it!?!! Why?

I have no problem with "what if" or hypothetical discussions. Those are fun. Its when the weird is taken serious. Kinda grinds my gears and the woo peddlers, yikes. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

I have no problem with "what if" or hypothetical discussions. Those are fun. Its when the weird is taken serious. Kinda grinds my gears and the woo peddlers, yikes. 

yep, i can't add to that;)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Well about 1/3 believe aliens are on earth statistically in china North America and other developed countries

the only ones who would be considered 'less informed' would be those who didn't consider both sides seriously

25 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

15 minutes ago, Dejarma said:

Considering the one and only source of the troll claim I'd dismiss it entirely and laugh it off.

Edited by Merc14

3 minutes ago, Merc14 said:

Considering the one and only source of the troll claim I'd dismiss it entirely and laugh it off.

I know nothing of that... so you're suggesting what?

Let's use our human brains for a moment.....what comet did the alien manta ray arrive on?  What comet did the seahorse arrive on?  The alien Squid?  ....and so on, etc, whatever.  There's always Patrick and Spongebob....

1 minute ago, Dejarma said:

You've been engaging on these forums for 20 years, I've been researching/engaging on and off for 16 years, and I'm not even 30. 

You could say all the fake pics they put online of tan coloured beings have kept me entrosized

2 minutes ago, Dejarma said:

Nothing, it is irrelevant considering the source, but do as you please. 

Just now, R Jones said:

Let's use our human brains for a moment.....what comet did the alien manta ray arrive on?  What comet did the seahorse arrive on?  The alien Squid?  ....and so on, etc, whatever.  There's always Patrick and Spongebob....

yeah let's= the same one as far as I know-- unless you know something I don't?

3 minutes ago, Merc14 said:

Nothing, it is irrelevant considering the source, but do as you please. 

if it's irrelevant then why take the time to bring it up?

10 minutes ago, dwarf vs grey ufo said:

You could say all the fake pics they put online of tan coloured beings have kept me entrosized

?? what does that mean?

4 minutes ago, Dejarma said:

if it's irrelevant then why take the time to bring it up?

Was on your side, will bow out now.  No disrespect intended.

• Like 2