Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Octopuses are space aliens, scientists claim

1 minute ago, Dejarma said:

?? what does that mean?

you really dont know? did you try to think what i meant?
either you're disrespectful and not giving people the slight of day to care what they say or you have a mind that is not from this planet

2 minutes ago, Merc14 said:

Was on your side, will bow out now.  No disrespect intended.

fair enough 

1 minute ago, dwarf vs grey ufo said:

you really dont know? did you try to think what i meant?
either you're disrespectful and not giving people the slight of day to care what they say or you have a mind that is not from this planet

sorry, i don't know what you're on about! nothing to do with being disrespectful- i honeslty feel no one else does either.

if someone does then i'm sure they will explain it to me, & i'll shut up;)

• Like 1

you're energy speaks to me..
the only one shrugging dirt under the rug said dirt of aliens would not be for the benefit of anyone but aliens
or lest humanity slumbers through their somber wonder unaware of a mutual bond of destruction shook hands with the aliens in their image destroying this planet each second yes to continue to stay would be great for all of the beings on earth you should be ashamed i'm sure you are working with the aliens

13 minutes ago, dwarf vs grey ufo said:

you should be ashamed i'm sure you are working with the aliens

Well, I did work for the NSA a while back as an undercover Ironing board salesman, as a way of getting into people's homes in order to plant surveillance tech.

ironing boards are alien probes & we needed to know who would be interested in purchasing one- & why-- but please keep this to yourself

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

15 hours ago, Kenemet said:

Yes, they do have a way of confirming that it's not alien: the fact that it shares a lot of genes with every living thing on Earth, including bananas.

MY GOD.... are you claiming Bananas are aliens now?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

12 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

MY GOD.... are you claiming Bananas are aliens now?

Actually bananas are not aliens (despite popular belief) they are also alien probes. Along with ironing boards/ carrots/ ducks/ gate posts/ mouse mats/ & nearside Cadillac door handles.

I would mention many more but I'm in fear of a visit from the MIB which is funny because their black ties are also alien probes= & they still don't know it!  I find that highly amusing

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

On 5/18/2018 at 7:13 PM, dwarf vs grey ufo said:

But if you look at octopuses they are creepy and seem unnatural.

No they are not and no they don't.

Please don't insult octopuses like that. They are adorable and amazing and fit in perfectly with the rest of the natural creatures found on this planet.

Saying they can't be from the same stock as us is selling good old Mother Nature short. Earth life developed in a huge number of different and spectacular forms that, in their extreme variations frequently look "alien" to one another. Look at slime mold, mushrooms, sea jellies zooids, insects with their complete metamorphosis from larvae to adult form etc etc etc. The whole invertebrate branch of Animalia looks and functions very differently from us vertebrates, still they are just as natural and terrestrial as we are.

No Grey, Plaiadan or Cthulhu DNA needed, evolution can do it just by itself ;-)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Orphalesion said:

but what about humans

some say humans, catching dozens of octopus in a net for a man on a boat, are the best species. more superior.
likewise if a sun exploded and destroyed the planet, the sun would be more superior.
but i think it's inferiority that would make you destroy a planet. destroying things, even the surface of the planet, is inferior.
the universe itself had the stars exactly the way they are merely to 'create' life. to have life come to be and thrive. this is the highest level of knowledge of the highest order wanted.
for anything to destroy, is not what the point of this is.
Edit: I'm not saying that everything should be in this image, of being supportive and positive. I think the freedom is what creates life.
I am merely saying that I think humans are inferior.

Edited by dwarf vs grey ufo

for example, when a man sees a squirrel running up a 3 foot width pine tree, he thinks "heh. stupid squirrel, running up there is motions" "i could climb up there ( so he climbs up) "I could catch it." he catches it and holds it in the tree, then throws it to another branch. he goes down and thinks "i could cut this down" and he cuts it down and it falls
but what would a more animal like entity do, it says "hey that squirrel is climbing, that looks like fun! i'm going to swing with my arms onto and a branch and then swoop down"
"i want to just do saumersaults and have fun!"

but humans have a hatred and in order to keep it nulled they need to take, they need to deliberately destroy things to take their mind off their own hatred, and make them relieved
humans have a thorn in their side, a pine needle in their body jabbing in, which is causing them to feel sick and have hate
something is wrong

• Confused 1

some girls might read- ok he told us it but now he's just typing it on here and the world isn't finding out so its insignificant and not doing much
well
i am telling the world
i am telling the whole world
one thing you might not get is grey energy hardly translates into us
they could have the knowledge to everything but we wouldnt pick up on any of it
but when a human gets aware, he tells the whole planet
all from the inner connectivity of the universe
i already told everyone on the planet all of this
everyone knows

Paul the Octopus (26 January 2008[1] – 26 October 2010) was a common octopus which was purportedly used to predict the results of association football matches. Accurate predictions in the 2010 World Cup brought him worldwide attention as an animal oracle.

During divinations, Paul's keepers would present him with two boxes containing food. The boxes were identical except that they were decorated with the different team flags of the competitors in an upcoming football match. Whichever box Paul ate from first was considered his prediction for which team would win the match.

His keepers at the Sea Life Centre in Oberhausen, Germany, mainly tasked him with predicting the outcomes of international matches in which the German national football team was playing. Paul correctly chose the winning team in four of Germany's six Euro 2008 matches, and all seven of their matches in the 2010 World Cup—including Germany's third place play-off win over Uruguay on 10 July. He also correctly chose Spain as the winner of the 2010 FIFA World Cup final. [2] In all, Paul amassed an overall record of 12 correct predictions out of 14: a success rate of approximately 85.7%.

Wiki

:lol:

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, dwarf vs grey ufo said:

i was allowed to speak about it at abovetopsecret because it is operated by people who have no allegience to aliens, only humanity and thus are quite eager to advance themselves a site like that who digs into what the aliens dont want you to know would definitely be operated by humanity humans

ATS is operated by people who have no sense of integrity, the sheer idiocy spouted there proves that.

How does your nonsense claims benefit anyone? I think you want attention so you make up stories.

• Like 5

6 hours ago, dwarf vs grey ufo said:

You've been engaging on these forums for 20 years, I've been researching/engaging on and off for 16 years, and I'm not even 30. 

You could say all the fake pics they put online of tan coloured beings have kept me entrosized

Isn't it just amazing how someone can "research" for 16 years and still spew baseless rubbish.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

7 hours ago, Orphalesion said:

No they are not and no they don't.

Please don't insult octopuses like that. They are adorable and amazing and fit in perfectly with the rest of the natural creatures found on this planet.

Saying they can't be from the same stock as us is selling good old Mother Nature short. Earth life developed in a huge number of different and spectacular forms that, in their extreme variations frequently look "alien" to one another. Look at slime mold, mushrooms, sea jellies zooids, insects with their complete metamorphosis from larvae to adult form etc etc etc. The whole invertebrate branch of Animalia looks and functions very differently from us vertebrates, still they are just as natural and terrestrial as we are.

Anyone who thinks octopuses are creepy and alien just hasn't done any paleontology.  Or biology.  Earth's got a lot creepier things than the lovely octopus (6 foot long oceanic scorpions from the Ordovician and the peculiar fauna from the Cambrian, to name a few.)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Dejarma said:

Well, I did work for the NSA a while back as an undercover Ironing board salesman, as a way of getting into people's homes in order to plant surveillance tech.

ironing boards are alien probes & we needed to know who would be interested in purchasing one- & why-- but please keep this to yourself

I KNEW IT! That's why I always use my kitchen table! 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Rlyeh said:

Isn't it just amazing how someone can "research" for 16 years and still spew baseless rubbish.

It would be baseless to accept something is wrong without considering it, not to mention none-integral. If we said there are unicorns in the sea, a person can dismiss it due to 2 things. Universal connectivity - making you aware of everything in existence thus making you some 'instinct' if it feels likely or fishy. And then simple logic meaning a fantasy creature has never been spotted before in any photos, so it likely is false, magic doesn't exist so they would die in the sea,  etc. 

The open response to me would have been "What proof do you have for humans having a grey section in them? Is there anything you can do to persuade us or show us how you came to this conclusion?" "Besides the behaviour of humans, because that isn't enough for me"

i don't want attention. I just want people to come to truth. Waking up could potentially save everything that is much more valuable than greys/humans that those 2 things have destroyed repeatedly, on earth. But I think you won't even consider human behaviour as being 'unique' because the mere consideration of them being not completely native is scary. Once again these claims aren't baseless as you have not asked for any proof, but calling someone's argument baseless without even their whole page of info itself is baseless. I guess you are what you judge.

Edited by dwarf vs grey ufo

9 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

The only "truth" you want to awaken people to is your own narrative.

Same can be said about Gallileo finding out the Earth was round then i guess, and that the earth revolves around the sun
Otherwise, perhaps refrain from posting false things

9 minutes ago, dwarf vs grey ufo said:

Otherwise, perhaps refrain from posting false things

Talk about pots and kettles.:lol:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Talk about pots and kettles.:lol:

Well someone has a narrative because they have a specific want. What is my want here, in spreading this info the way I have. That is what a narrative is. Why do I have this specific narrative, it doesn't make sense. If I was trolling, it wouldn't be "my" narrative because I wouldn't actually believe it. But if it's "my" narrative, I obviously believe it, and push it, so why would I be pushing for this? What am I trying to achieve besides the information itself, if truth is all that matters, and a narrative is something other than just being truthful, then what exactly am I trying to get. And it won't be attention because a narrative is a thourough line of thoughts and not merely just attention.

You have not seen any argument that people bring up but continually dismiss it.
You could say you are very sure of yourself, but without providing evidence it won't get you very far.

6 minutes ago, dwarf vs grey ufo said:

Prove to me I'm being false.

Back any and all of your claims with valid evidence from legitimate sources. 

• Like 1