Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Octopuses are space aliens, scientists claim

12 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Talk about pots and kettles.:lol:

See you're different. Instead of just saying this info is wrong, you actually said I have a specific intention with what I'm doing, perhaps some ulterior motive. Besides someone saying I want attention, no one said that yet.  So you have some line of thought that is seeing things differently. I'm curious what this narrative you speak of is.

Just now, dwarf vs grey ufo said:

See you're different. Instead of just saying this info is wrong, you actually said I have a specific intention with what I'm doing, perhaps some ulterior motive. Besides someone saying I want attention, no one said that yet.  So you have some line of thought that is seeing things differently. I'm curious what this narrative you speak of is.

Back any and all of your claims up with valid evidence from legit sources, and maybe people will take you serious.

perhaps reverse logic will work

You are right, I think humans don't have any 'section' of grey alien. With the increase of nearly every person having a high quality camera, you would think there would be a much higher chance of ANYONE getting a clear shot, but it's always a blurred image and they are all from 40 years ago mostly. It just shows in that time of deception, people made fakeries and tricked people into believing it. The concept of relativity of space/time states that nothing could ever come infinidismally close to reaching us in any solid time beyond 10 000 years of travel. It is just utterly 0.00001% chance which is 0 in my book.
People get bored and ponder everything and delude themselves about being a strange contraception, such as the bible because it seems off because there is a million reasons of why we are strange, it could have been diet for example

To just assume phenomenal things is completely rediculous and fantastical line of thought that bored 15-27 year olds do when they are just sitting around not making use of their time like they should, thanks to their laziness and parents allowing them to be lazy.

You will notice that those telling the truth often seem crazy.
But it's easy to tell a lie. I was knowingly telling a lie there, and 'believing' to tell the truth in my other previous
So what with psychology of intention of self, it shows a lot right there.

This isn't considered the planet of lies for nothing. Well it was the planet of lies.
Not after you wake up like I have. Then you start moving into truth.

1 hour ago, dwarf vs grey ufo said:

Same can be said about Gallileo finding out the Earth was round

You are mixing things up here. Ca. 250BC Eratosthenes of Cyrene calculated the Earth`s perimeter and Galileo`s story is a different one.

Otherwise, perhaps refrain from posting false things

See above.

Edited by toast
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, toast said:

You are mixing things up here. Ca. 250BC Eratosthenes of Cyrene calculated the Earth`s perimeter and Galileo`s story is a different one.

See above.

"Government is just as infallible too when it fixes systems in physics. Galileo was sent to the inquisition for affirming that the Earth was a sphere: the government had declared it to be as flat as a trencher, and Galileo was obliged to abjure his error. This error however at length prevailed, the Earth became a globe, and Descartes declared it was whirled round its axis by a vortex." -wikipedia 'earth was flat' article

"He subsequently used his newly invented telescope to discover four of the moons circling Jupiter, to study Saturn, to observe the phases of Venus, and to study sunspots on the Sun. Galileo's observations strengthened his belief in Copernicus' theory that Earth and all other planets revolve around the Sun."

See above.

32 minutes ago, dwarf vs grey ufo said:

perhaps reverse logic will work

I think you mean reverse psychology.

Just now, XenoFish said:

I think you mean reverse psychology.

i think most human minds are creative and can understand gestures of words

I am going to say it
some here are not regular, some experienced the grey life via reincarnation, maybe for thousands of years which coded them to their line of desires
And they may feel hampered that when called out on it, they start to realize they are outnumbered
But when it gets to the core of things, the question is who is right or wrong
Greys came to a helpless planet and destroyed non-directly most of the wild life, all in order to further their purposes
And alteriorly, earth life is trying to just have it's own home, so are the earth ones the bad ones? For trying to kick them out?
When it was them who came in the first place and ruined it

i think most human minds are creative and can understand gestures of words

The meaning of words. Written words are symbols that carry meaning and it really depends on the context in which those words are used as to their effectiveness. You keep telling us it's "grey alien dna" without ever backing this up with something. It is a belief, not a fact, an assumption or guess at most. Whenever anyone confronts you about this, you cry victim. I've asked you a few question that I never received and answer to, yet you call me a troll. We had a guy here not to long ago. He did pretty much the same thing you're doing now. We would try to converse with him, he would get confrontational, narrow minded, and aggressive towards anything that contradicted his views. Several threads were closed because of this person. What I'm getting at is that you should actually try to converse with us, back your claims, and have a somewhat civil discussion. 

Can you do that?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, dwarf vs grey ufo said:

I am going to say it
some here are not regular, some experienced the grey life via reincarnation, maybe for thousands of years which coded them to their line of desires
And they may feel hampered that when called out on it, they start to realize they are outnumbered
But when it gets to the core of things, the question is who is right or wrong
Greys came to a helpless planet and destroyed non-directly most of the wild life, all in order to further their purposes
And alteriorly, earth life is trying to just have it's own home, so are the earth ones the bad ones? For trying to kick them out?
When it was them who came in the first place and ruined it

Every bit of what you've wrote is just a belief, unless you can back it with solid evidence. 

• Like 1

The open response to me would have been "What proof do you have for humans having a grey section in them? Is there anything you can do to persuade us or show us how you came to this conclusion?" "Besides the behaviour of humans, because that isn't enough for me"

We both know that would be a complete waste of time. There is no chance of you defending such an absurd argument.

I don't ask flat earthers for proof either, you know why? Nothing they offer comes close to factual evidence.

i don't want attention. I just want people to come to truth. Waking up could potentially save everything that is much more valuable than greys/humans that those 2 things have destroyed repeatedly, on earth. But I think you won't even consider human behaviour as being 'unique' because the mere consideration of them being not completely native is scary. Once again these claims aren't baseless as you have not asked for any proof, but calling someone's argument baseless without even their whole page of info itself is baseless. I guess you are what you judge.

You want people to come to your "truth". There is no alien genetics in humans, and using human behaviour as evidence is non-sequitur. They are baseless for the simple fact no evidence supports your claims.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, dwarf vs grey ufo said:

"Government is just as infallible too when it fixes systems in physics. Galileo was sent to the inquisition for affirming that the Earth was a sphere: the government had declared it to be as flat as a trencher, and Galileo was obliged to abjure his error. This error however at length prevailed, the Earth became a globe, and Descartes declared it was whirled round its axis by a vortex." -wikipedia 'earth was flat' article

The by you outed text is named "Notes on the State of Virginia (1853)" and can be found here. The text/link does not back your incorrect claim that Galileo was the first human who discovered the Earth to be a spherical body.

Nice try, but sorry. no banana.

"He subsequently used his newly invented telescope to discover four of the moons circling Jupiter, to study Saturn, to observe the phases of Venus, and to study sunspots on the Sun. Galileo's observations strengthened his belief in Copernicus' theory that Earth and all other planets revolve around the Sun."

Galileos`s work about our solar system to be heliocentric has nothing to with the issue in discussion.

Still no banana.

Edited by toast
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, XenoFish said:

Every bit of what you've wrote is just a belief, unless you can back it with solid evidence. 

1 minute ago, Rlyeh said:

I don't ask flat earthers for proof either, you know why? Nothing they offer comes close to factual evidence.

There is a big difference of you guys being able to say there's no flat earth and that there's not aliens.
The cosmological fluidity of reality makes truth known on a cosmic scale. Truth is felt in the deepest 

Anyone can say the Earth is not one entire flat piece alone. Because in this grand cosmological presence of inherent connection, it's like staring at a blue apple and saying yes it's not red.
Truth is not subject to opinion, it stands whether you believe in it or not.
That is the difference between what you both said and the matter of 'a truth' being real.

8 minutes ago, toast said:

The by you outed text is named "Notes on the State of Virginia (1853)" and can be found here. The text/link does not back your incorrect claim that Galileo was the first human who discovered the Earth to be a spherical body.

Nice try, but sorry. no banana.

Galileos`s work about our solar system to be heliocentric has nothing to with the issue in discussion.

Still no banana.

Do i need to google more references showing he declared new things about the Earth involving its orbit or shape?
It's all over the net
And i clearly said where you quoted previously 'like gallileo showing the earth was round, or revolved around the sun'
so if the latter part isn't relevant, then neither is the first part which you have gone off on a tangent of
of course he wasn't the first human to say earth was round, but he was the first in his country to publicize the matter

Edited by dwarf vs grey ufo

1 minute ago, dwarf vs grey ufo said:

that there's not aliens.

Alright let me set something straight. I do believe in the possibility of alien life on other worlds. However I do not believe in little grey aliens who butt probing people and mutilating cattle. I think if anything there might be some form of intelligent life out there, but finding us, well we are a needle in a galactic haystack. I think that europa (I think it was) might have microbial life, it's an assumptions. I have nothing to validate such a view except a belief. That's all it will ever be until something valid backs my belief up, then it will no longer be a belief. Hell, I even think that Mars might have had microbial life during it's short life.

• Like 1

There is a big difference of you guys being able to say there's no flat earth and that there's not aliens.

Where did I say there is no aliens?

The cosmological fluidity of reality makes truth known on a cosmic scale. Truth is felt in the deepest 

Anyone can say the Earth is not one entire flat piece alone. Because in this grand cosmological presence of inherent connection, it's like staring at a blue apple and saying yes it's not red.
Truth is not subject to opinion, it stands whether you believe in it or not.
That is the difference between what you both said and the matter of 'a truth' being real.

Truth isn't felt, it's a state of being true or factual. Just like your claims are not.

• Like 2

Do i need to google more references showing he declared new things about the Earth involving its orbit or shape?
It's all over the net

My knowledge about the findings of Galileo is extensive and it has been decades before Google.

And i clearly said where you quoted previously 'like gallileo showing the earth was round, or revolved around the sun'
so if the latter part isn't relevant, then neither is the first part which you have gone off on a tangent of

A lot of your posts are irritating in the same fashion as your nick name.

• Haha 2

My knowledge about the findings of Galileo is extensive and it has been decades before Google.

you werent irritating until you got narrow mindedly bent on instead of looking for truth, trying to prove others trivial points being wrong to make you feel your annoyance of them was justified when it wasn't and was merely a weakness

But he's being researching for 16 years! :lol:

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Rlyeh said:

Might be but the question is: what exactly? But its not Galileo, I tell ya!

:lol:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, dwarf vs grey ufo said:

you werent irritating until you got narrow mindedly bent on instead of looking for truth, trying to prove others trivial points being wrong to make you feel your annoyance of them was justified when it wasn't and was merely a weakness

PFS0Jk6.jpg

3 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

Then he should have something presentable to us. Hell, I practiced magick for over 20 years and I present links to support my views and claims. I mean if someone actually spent all that time dedicated to something, then there should be some thing to show for it. 

• Like 1

Ok dwarf vs grey ufo, if you claim you can find alien parts in human brains, how many human and alien brains have you dissected? Do you have alien genetic samples in order to determine humans share their genes?