Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Octopuses are space aliens, scientists claim

No. That would be proof for some, others who hear about it from scientists who aren't interesting in genes or DNA could still say "yeah right". Just like you might not appreciate lines of high speculation accuracy, others wouldn't accept intricate claims. So there's different preferences.
If that is all you are willing to need, then it won't be for several years.

4 minutes ago, dwarf vs grey ufo said:

well i dont think you'd do well in deciphering egyption hyrogliphics

At least I can decipher orthography.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, toast said:

At least I can decipher orthography.

but you couldn't understand a sentence with 1 or 2 grammar errors

1 minute ago, dwarf vs grey ufo said:

but you couldn't understand a sentence with 1 or 2 grammar errors

You are running out of fuel, so give it a rest.

8 minutes ago, toast said:

You are running out of fuel, so give it a rest.

You do that.
All you are sensing from me is what you are experiencing yourself from all of the outside reality commuting back to you
I am pretty young and nothing as tired me here.

Toast: Oh well that's a relief then
5b01ac42d8e44_ScreenShot2018-05-20at10_11_15AM.png.3652c73e76ab36da7332452f51c64fea.png

Edited by dwarf vs grey ufo

3 minutes ago, dwarf vs grey ufo said:

No. That would be proof for some, others who hear about it from scientists who aren't interesting in genes or DNA could still say "yeah right". Just like you might not appreciate lines of high speculation accuracy, others wouldn't accept intricate claims. So there's different preferences.
If that is all you are willing to need, then it won't be for several years.

Basically you're using ignorance to defend your lack of evidence.

Went how I'd expect it to, your baseless claims remain baseless.

38 minutes ago, dwarf vs grey ufo said:

I am going to say it
some here are not regular, some experienced the grey life via reincarnation, maybe for thousands of years which coded them to their line of desires
And they may feel hampered that when called out on it, they start to realize they are outnumbered
But when it gets to the core of things, the question is who is right or wrong
Greys came to a helpless planet and destroyed non-directly most of the wild life, all in order to further their purposes
And alteriorly, earth life is trying to just have it's own home, so are the earth ones the bad ones? For trying to kick them out?
When it was them who came in the first place and ruined it

All of this is in your mind. 

There's no evidence for any of it. 

You should figure out what these beliefs are doing for you (if you actually believe these things). 

What purpose do they serve?

Are they, perhaps, boosting your ego by making you think you are "in the know" about some deep secrets?

• Like 1

There's lots of evidence. I just may not be able to speak it here without a ban warning in effect
Gravity itself is not a fact, nor is nearly anything in scientific studies, if you are going to go by the scientific evidence way. It's merely believed because many things seem likely, so humans accept it is 'likely'
What I'm saying is observing DNA isn't the only way to prove something,

Hell they 'proved' for about 40 some odd years that black matter was in fact a thing in their minds. The only slight evidence for it was observing speeds.
But there are infinitismal ways of proving something, needing DNA samples is just one.

4 minutes ago, dwarf vs grey ufo said:

There's lots of evidence. I just may not be able to speak it here without a ban warning in effect
Gravity itself is not a fact, nor is nearly anything in scientific studies, if you are going to go by the scientific evidence way. It's merely believed because many things seem likely, so humans accept it is 'likely'

Hell they 'proved' for about 40 some odd years that black matter was in fact a thing in their minds. The only slight evidence for it was observing speeds.
But there are infinitismal ways of proving something, needing DNA samples is just one.

I doubt you'd be willing to test that idea.

Once again...how is this serving you? 

If it isn't, then you might want to rethink it. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, dwarf vs grey ufo said:

Well I shouldn't speak about that here since it would derail this thread. I could make a thread about it but I'm not being pushed to, there's people here who support the goal of entities who would be quite displeased if anyone had a difference of opinion 

Coming back to this I can see why you'd rather hijack threads than making your own. The complete lack of evidence would kill any credibility.

• Like 1

I think there is a misunderstanding, I don't mean the actual force of gravity that I experience on a daily basis as not being there. I merely notice people use the word gravity as a construct in scientific explanations, when I say gravity it is the concept and not the actual force we are experiencing. It is called 'gravitational theory' is what I'm getting at. A theory is the highest looked to as close to a fact thing in science, although they still admit there's a 0.01% chance it could one day be proven off.

If this isn't serving me why would I be here.

My dad was a geologist.  When I was a kid, we would go hunting for crinoids and ammonite fossils in the Texas limestones.  What are mesquite covered fields now were once a thriving warm sea bottom.    Our multi armed relatives have been around in one form or another fora long time.  Whatever you might have read their genes are not alien.  You could claim that human genes are unique too if you discounted the 96% of them we share with other primates, and diminishing amounts we share with most other earth life including cephalopods..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

5 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

Coming back to this I can see why you'd rather hijack threads than making your own. The complete lack of evidence would kill any credibility.

I'm not trying to hijack anything, it's strange when the possibility of me talking about 'what i shouldn't' comes up, all of a sudden people start throwing around that I'm hijacking. It is an energy that is present that people detest to.
Once again, what lack of evidence' is it that you are referring to, since I never stated I did lack any.

9 minutes ago, dwarf vs grey ufo said:

Except none of it comes close.

Scientific evidence is what supports a scientific explanation and can be verified.

So the claim we have alien genes was a lie?

• Like 1

Just now, dwarf vs grey ufo said:

I'm not trying to hijack anything, it's strange when the possibility of me talking about 'what i shouldn't' comes up, all of a sudden people start throwing around that I'm hijacking. It is an energy that is present that people detest to.

People detest being lied to, especially when the liar hijacks a thread and comes up with a poor excuse why they can't support their asinine statements, but continues to make them.

Just now, dwarf vs grey ufo said:

Once again, what lack of evidence' is it that you are referring to, since I never stated I did lack any.

Don't you understand English? You have no evidence, you even tried to use ignorance to handwave your lack of evidence.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, dwarf vs grey ufo said:

I think there is a misunderstanding,

Good news dwarf!  I had dinner and a wee bit of scotch whiskey with my uncle king of the northlands dwarves.  I caught him in a good mood and he gives you his permission to say anything you please drunk or sober.  He also gave me some good advice, "Don't fash yourself if folk laugh at you, jesters have a lot more fun than wise men as a rule. And the pay is better too.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 3

Mmmmm, tasty aliens best served with olive oil and a little rock salt. 

On 18/05/2018 at 6:13 PM, dwarf vs grey ufo said:

Basically octopuses do have some grey alien genes

I'm fascinated to know how you found out what genes "grey aliens" have.

• Haha 2