Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Contort Adam and Eve

Opus Magnus

I just remembered. As with genetics, a boy is made from the father's Y chromosone and the mother's X (XY). A girl is made from the mother's X and father's X (XX). 

This may be seen as the rib taken from man to make woman. Because the a line is taken off the Y to make the X. Understand?

• Haha 1

As you can see, the Y chromosone is about half the size of X.

128573985.jpg

You could say, retrospectly that part was taken from boys to make girls. 

cromossomos-unesp.jpg

1 hour ago, Opus Magnus said:

I just remembered. As with genetics, a boy is made from the father's Y chromosone and the mother's X (XY). A girl is made from the mother's X and father's X (XX). 

This may be seen as the rib taken from man to make woman. Because the a line is taken off the Y to make the X. Understand?

Do you understand that the Y chromosome is not a X chromosome no matter how much you try to make it look like one? 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, Opus Magnus said:

If this is so, please explain why males have latent secondary female traits (i.e. superfluous nipples)

• Thanks 2

8 hours ago, JMPD1 said:

If this is so, please explain why males have latent secondary female traits (i.e. superfluous nipples)

Probably because males have one X  chromosone. Females provide only one X in their eggs, but males provide X or Y, which determines whether it's a girl or boy. This is like from high school biology, and I just remembered I've thought of it years ago.

18 hours ago, Opus Magnus said:

So you literally believe a rib was taken from a man to make a woman? I could speculate that the entities that made the human did do some genetic engineering but I don't think it was using a rib unless they were taking the genetic code out of the rib.

29 minutes ago, Truthseeker007 said:

So you literally believe a rib was taken from a man to make a woman? I could speculate that the entities that made the human did do some genetic engineering but I don't think it was using a rib unless they were taking the genetic code out of the rib.

The rib probably means women have breasts where men don't because they have two X chromosones (XX). Where men have (XY), and Y really just looks like half the X chromosone where the other half was given to women.

20 hours ago, Opus Magnus said:

Someone else missing the whole point of "faith"

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

5 minutes ago, Emma_Acid said:

Someone else missing the whole point of "faith"

What do you mean?

21 hours ago, Opus Magnus said:

What do you mean?

Looking for scientific proof of a religious story.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, Emma_Acid said:

Looking for scientific proof of a religious story.

So?

All this shoehorning but they keep forgetting about the molten glass dome which the stars are affixed to, and holds up an ocean.

• Haha 4

On 5/19/2018 at 9:18 AM, Opus Magnus said:

The rib probably means women have breasts where men don't because they have two X chromosones (XX). Where men have (XY), and Y really just looks like half the X chromosone where the other half was given to women.

But yet, men have nipples. Why do they have nipples, when they are not going to use them? 

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, Stubbly_Dooright said:

But yet, men have nipples. Why do they have nipples, when they are not going to use them? 

Speak for yourself. B)

homem-amamentando2.jpg

• Haha 6

3 minutes ago, Aquila King said:

Speak for yourself. B)

homem-amamentando2.jpg

Man that is just so wrong. Take the blooming tie off for starters! 

• Haha 7

6 minutes ago, XenoFish said:
13 minutes ago, Stubbly_Dooright said:

Because we technically all started off as blank slates. 

http://factmyth.com/factoids/all-mammals-start-as-female/

I have 3 nips for what its worth.:lol:

Exactly. I feel I was asking a loaded question. (Despite the fact, I have been a nursing mom, twice ((with all the works that come from that, ........... will spare the details. ;) )), and thought I have 'experience' behind the question. :devil: ) I remember someone remembering in one biology class, where there was some type of video where a small dried up uterus was found in the penis of a man, or something like that. I'm not sure the surety of this, I couldn't find anything similar on search to see if it explains it like how it was explained to me. 

Anyways, I found this fascinating, and to me, makes a lot of sense. I know, biology wasn't my strong subject, but the few bits of it, like genetics with the y and x chromosomes, I actually understand and did very well with. (go figure) So, it baffles me, how genetics and the chromosomal factors is trying to explain how a rib is being ripped out in one individual, to make another individual. 

Or, so I thought was being explained  here. *shrugs* 

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Aquila King said:

Speak for yourself. B)

homem-amamentando2.jpg

I thought you liked me!!!! :o  Did ya have to spring that mental image on me!!!!!!! :blink:  

Also, .................... refer to my response post to Xeno. :D  :devil:  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, freetoroam said:
10 minutes ago, Aquila King said:

Speak for yourself. B)

homem-amamentando2.jpg

Man that is just so wrong. Take the blooming tie off for starters! 

Actually, no. The little tyke has something to hold on to. (From my experience with my little ones while nursing.) I mean, there was hair grabbing, and other such grabbings..................... there was even...................... pinching. 

Naw, .............. the tie is a good choice. I mean, he don't have long hair for to grab onto. 

(I guess, I didn't spare all of the ................................... details. :devil:  )

• Haha 5