Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Line of Cain, Abel and Seth

Opus Magnus

2 hours ago, jmccr8 said:

Hi Joc

The thing that gets me is agriculture didn't start with Cain unless it was forgotten about for an incredibly long time, so what crop would he have for an offering anyway.

jmccr8

Wheat? 

14 minutes ago, joc said:

Wheat? 

Hops, The first plants were grown for beer. Not food. :tu:

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Ellapennella said:

Okay so , do you want to know about him because you want to fight about him or do you want to know because something in you wants to know  if he's real? 

Actually I simply wanted you to answer my questions. Is that too much to ask ? 

• Like 1

On 5/20/2018 at 5:42 PM, Opus Magnus said:

So, they are the three new root races, white, red and black.

On 5/21/2018 at 3:16 AM, Piney said:

:blink:  You should know that it is a LOT more complicated then that and the concept of a "Red Race" came out of 19th Century "thinking" without actually using a brain. Last time I checked, my people were Asian. 

I grew up learning the human stocks, of which there are three main ones, Negroid/Caucasoid/Mongoloid.  Now this concept has fallen out of favor for many reasons but I had always found it interesting that there are 3 sons of Noah and 3 stocks.  Doesn’t necessarily mean anything, just something that was interesting.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Truthseeker007 said:

Actually These identical titles are found in the Egyptian Book of Life about Osiris. It is called ancient plagiarism. King of kings and Lord of lords are titles applied to Osiris

I don't doubt that they may be found in Egypt. I think  what Egypt has came from  Babylon first. We know that Moses was raised in Egypt. We know that Yeshua also took refuge in Egypt . We know that there's debate about what exactly the Egyptians may have believed. I shared a topic on that. I don't disagree that there's a shadowing of words  I think that the  purpose of returning people back to GOD is why Moses was raised in Egypt. 

Why don't you share the sentences you said are found in Egypt? 

Edited by Ellapennella

Don't forget the talking snake.:lol: Hey don't worry though Christians tell me god used to make talking snakes.

Jive talking snake. :lol:

jmccr8

• Haha 2

49 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

I grew up learning the human stocks, of which there are three main ones, Negroid/Caucasoid/Mongoloid.  Now this concept has fallen out of favor for many reasons but I had always found it interesting that there are 3 sons of Noah and 3 stocks.  Doesn’t necessarily mean anything, just something that was interesting.

That is interesting. 

1 hour ago, joc said:

Wheat? 

There is no evidence that wheat was the or one of the first crops domesticated and the genetics of what we now have is very different than the original seeds or yeilds. If it was wheat maybe he should have made a jug of fine sipping whiskey and offered that. Or get drunk and forget that he had too

:lol:

jmccr8

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Ellapennella said:

I don't doubt that they may be found in Egypt. I think  what Egypt has came from  Babylon first. We know that Moses was raised in Egypt. We know that Yeshua also took refuge in Egypt . We know that there's debate about what exactly the Egyptians may have believed. I shared a topic on that. I don't disagree that there's a shadowing of words  I think that the  purpose of returning people back to GOD is why Moses was raised in Egypt. 

King of kings:Plt 2, ln 8 Plt 26

Lord of lords:Plt 2, ln 8 Plt 26

God of gods:Plt 26,

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/egipto/egypt_bookdead/bodead-index.htm

PLATE II

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/egipto/egypt_bookdead/bodead-plate02.htm

He is exceeding mighty and most terrible in his name Osiris. He endureth for ever and for ever in his name Un-nefer. Homage to thee, King of kings, Lord of lords, Prince of princes, who from the womb of Nut hast possessed the world and hast ruled all lands and Akert. Thy body is of gold, thy head is of azure, and emerald light encircleth thee.

The Bible Jesus/Yeshua is not real because he is a fictional hero based on older stories. So go ahead and wait another 2,000 or so years for him to return because it won't happen since he didn't exist in the first place.

Would you care to give some insights to these stories you're referring to? We all should now by know that symbols from Egypt & ancient Roman/Greek mythological gods have taken the place of some biblical people which is  wrong to do. Is that your evidence against Yeshua?  

How  should Moses had communicated with his people when he was  raised there, it was what he understood only he learned to see things differently.So, was it normal for Moses to communicate titles and meanings to be understood to his people  same as say  a military communicates what titles and meanings are to be understood as?

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, jmccr8 said:

Jive talking snake. :lol:

jmccr8

I'm not feeling the jive talk as  being anything remotely hip or love.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Ellapennella said:

I'm not feeling the jive talk as  being anything remotely hip or love.

Hi Ella

I guess we just see jive talking differently. To me it has more to do with smooth talking BS with a charming smile but go with what you got no big deal.

jmccr8

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Truthseeker007 said:

King of kings:Plt 2, ln 8 Plt 26

Lord of lords:Plt 2, ln 8 Plt 26

God of gods:Plt 26,

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/egipto/egypt_bookdead/bodead-index.htm

PLATE II

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/egipto/egypt_bookdead/bodead-plate02.htm

He is exceeding mighty and most terrible in his name Osiris. He endureth for ever and for ever in his name Un-nefer. Homage to thee, King of kings, Lord of lords, Prince of princes, who from the womb of Nut hast possessed the world and hast ruled all lands and Akert. Thy body is of gold, thy head is of azure, and emerald light encircleth thee.

Moses was raised in the royal line of priesthood in Egypt. No surprise. But  I know who the  true LORD is even without books . 

35 minutes ago, Ellapennella said:

Here are some of the other pre-Christian deities of whom the "Jesus" story was told:

Apollo, Hercules, and Zeus of Greece; Adad and Marduk of Assyria; Buddha Sakia and Indra of India and Tibet; Salivahana of southern India and Bermuda; Osiris and Horus of Egypt; Odin, Balder, and Frey of Scandinavia; Crite of Chaldea; Zoroaster of Persia; Baal (Bel) and Taut of Phoenicia; Bali of Afghanistan; Jao of Nepal; Wittoba of Bilingonese; Xamolxis of Thrace; Zoar of the Bonzes; Chu Chulainn of Ireland; Deva Tat, Codom, and Sammonocadam of Siam; Alcides of Thebes; Mikado of the Sintoos; Beddru of Japan; Hesus or Eros, and Bremrillaham of the Druids; Thor, son of Odin, of Gauls; Cadmus of Greece; Hil and Feta of Mandaites; Gentaut and Quetzalcoatl of Mexico; Universal Monarch of the Sibyls; Ischy of Formosa; Divine Teacher of Plato; Holy One of Xaca; Fohi, Ieo, Lao-Kium, Chiang-Ti, and Tien of China; Ixion and Quirnus of Rome; Prometheus of the Caucasus; Mohammed or Mahomet of Arabia, Dahzbog of the Slavs; Jupiter, Jove, and Quirinius of Rome; Mithra of Persia, India, and Rome.

Furthermore the story of Moses is based significantly on the Epic of Gilgamesh.

1 minute ago, jmccr8 said:

Hi Ella

I guess we just see jive talking differently. To me it has more to do with smooth talking BS with a charming smile but go with what you got no big deal.

jmccr8

Oh . That's sounds about right. 

1 minute ago, Truthseeker007 said:

Here are some of the other pre-Christian deities of whom the "Jesus" story was told:

Apollo, Hercules, and Zeus of Greece; Adad and Marduk of Assyria; Buddha Sakia and Indra of India and Tibet; Salivahana of southern India and Bermuda; Osiris and Horus of Egypt; Odin, Balder, and Frey of Scandinavia; Crite of Chaldea; Zoroaster of Persia; Baal (Bel) and Taut of Phoenicia; Bali of Afghanistan; Jao of Nepal; Wittoba of Bilingonese; Xamolxis of Thrace; Zoar of the Bonzes; Chu Chulainn of Ireland; Deva Tat, Codom, and Sammonocadam of Siam; Alcides of Thebes; Mikado of the Sintoos; Beddru of Japan; Hesus or Eros, and Bremrillaham of the Druids; Thor, son of Odin, of Gauls; Cadmus of Greece; Hil and Feta of Mandaites; Gentaut and Quetzalcoatl of Mexico; Universal Monarch of the Sibyls; Ischy of Formosa; Divine Teacher of Plato; Holy One of Xaca; Fohi, Ieo, Lao-Kium, Chiang-Ti, and Tien of China; Ixion and Quirnus of Rome; Prometheus of the Caucasus; Mohammed or Mahomet of Arabia, Dahzbog of the Slavs; Jupiter, Jove, and Quirinius of Rome; Mithra of Persia, India, and Rome.

Furthermore the story of Moses is based significantly on the Epic of Gilgamesh.

You're wrong. You even got Baal up there among nasty things. 

1 hour ago, RavenHawk said:

My Grandfather Jowett  had in his library that old popular book "The Three Races of Man" that was published by Oxford in the 1920s. I forgot the author. But it never said "Red Races" that concept came from the Mormons.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Ellapennella said:

They used many of these sources to write the story in the New Testament. Don't you know the Elite at the time of the writing of the New Testament had access to all these stories so they could create Jesus. Just like the Hebrew priests created Moses from Babylonian writings. I feel you because I was a Christian myself at one time. If you feel I am wrong then I guess you prefer to live an illusion. To each their own.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Ellapennella said:

Baal and Taut, "the only Begotten of God," of Phoenicia

• Thanks 1

On 5/21/2018 at 4:39 AM, joc said:

According to a book I have American Indian...twenty seven thousand years ago ancient Eskimos crossed the Bering Strait following herds of Caribou...all of the American Indian races evolved from them...and yes...Ancient Eskimos were Asian.

I just finished 1421, Menzies has pretty much proven that the Chinese under Admiral Zheng He, visited North America some 70 years before Columbus.  It’s controversial, but the evidence is compelling.  Today, it’s pretty much accepted that Columbus wasn’t the first one here.  Anyway, I believe that there have been many migrations to the New World, throughout the ages culminating with Columbus that basically opened it all up with the Columbian Exchange.  Before this time, it was hunting parties, or expeditions that never returned, or on return the news of the discovery was overpowered by local events.  I strongly believe that the Clovis culture formed when Paleo-Indians from Asia mixed with the Solutreans from Iberia some 18,000 years ago.  But there was no doubt people here before that.

Does that sound correct or outdated?

I think it is so fluid, we still have no idea of what our history is.  When we invent a time machine, we will $-hit our pants.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Ellapennella said:

Moses was raised in the royal line of priesthood in Egypt. No surprise. But  I know who the  true LORD is even without books . 

GW711H235_resized.png

I was one of those that asked where did Cain’s wife come from?  But with a little thought, it was understood that there were others around not mentioned in the Bible.  Cain’s wife was obviously a sister or niece.  Perhaps even Lilith??  Incest was normal and required.  The females were probably putting out a kid every year and as soon as the girl started to menstruate, was having sex.

41 minutes ago, Truthseeker007 said:

They used many of these sources to write the story in the New Testament. Don't you know the Elite at the time of the writing of the New Testament had access to all these stories so they could create Jesus. Just like the Hebrew priests created Moses from Babylonian writings. I feel you because I was a Christian myself at one time. If you feel I am wrong then I guess you prefer to live an illusion. To each their own.

Instead of derailing this thread why not post  about the main topic here ? It's just draining to stay on topic is all.  I am interested in a lot of things but most important Yeshua remains above all of them . No greater love was found in anyone you mentioned . Yeshua   freely gave himself for us all  none of  the other religions can compare to him.   There is no name that I would ever call on in prayer other than his name. If you would maybe you could make a topic about the things you're bringing up like the priest who you say created Moses from Babylon writings that sounds interesting. 

38 minutes ago, Truthseeker007 said:

GW711H235_resized.png

You should really make a thread about these things. I would visit it.

• Like 1

On 5/21/2018 at 1:13 AM, Truthseeker007 said:

GW454H230.jpg

I always believed that Egyptian, Sumer, Hindu, and Judaism were all related and derived from an original form (no, not Islam).  Although I equate YAHWEH with Brahma, Jesus with Shiva, and Holy Ghost with Vishnu.  But the Judeo-Christian brand is the most accurate version surviving today.

• Haha 1