Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

A dream of warning.

SeekerWCF

It's funny how much faith and experience I have in my perceptions, yet when something solid comes through that I don't want to hear how quickly I start to rationalize it away. 

I had a very disturbing dream last night that did turn Lucid. The problem is that the dream gave me warning about someone close to me. Even a name to check up on. Such is my other world life, but I'm also a person concerned with logic and reality, I just happen to live in two different kinds. In many circles following and believing these things is bordering on psychosis, but for me it nearly always pans out.

I guess I'm struggling with hope. I'm hoping that whatever has guided me in those deep places is wrong this time. 

• Like 3

Ugh, this is rough. But, to be true to yourself nothing stops you from acknowledging the information and checking as you can, surely?

Painful as it is, perhaps this could affect more than just you if you ignore it? (Besides, you really can't do that now. Cannot unring a bell, etc)

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

@SeekerWCF

I don't think I've ever told anybody not to take a dream seriously, but have often remarked that what you see isn't necessarily what you get. Which would suit you fine, right?

Check up on that name, with an open mind about what you'll find. The source of dreams is not above making idle threats, if a threat is what will grab your attention and move you to action.

Good luck with it.

• Like 4

@SeekerWCFAs sucky as it sometimes is to gain Insight that's all it really is. Insight, foresight, precognition is just information.

It's what we do with the information is the key, how we use it..  The choice is the difference. And personally, when I've had similar insights I chose to do nothing, and funnily enough, nothing was probably the best choice despite the outcome.. I know this probably doesn't help you feel any better about the knowing. It's just that we all go through some pretty tough things in life, otherwise we cant grow.

• Like 5

• 2 months later...

Must be a caring spirit, possibly a love one who passed, sending you a warning of sort. Should check it out thoroughly. One time I received a warning message about a car accident and it happened shortly after.