Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Why does Vladimir Putin hate Hillary Clinton?

Unusual Tournament

Hillary Clinton has never been afraid to call out Vladimir Putin, but she never expected Russia's vengeance to be so damaging

In January 2016 while debating another candidate for the Democrats' presidential race, Bernie Sanders, Ms Clinton was asked about her relationship with Mr Putin."It's interesting. We've had some very tough dealings with one another," she said with a little smile.

That was an understatement.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-05-22/vladimir-putin-and-hillary-clinton-hatred-explained/9783076

21 minutes ago, Captain Risky said:

Hillary Clinton has never been afraid to call out Vladimir Putin, but she never expected Russia's vengeance to be so damaging

In January 2016 while debating another candidate for the Democrats' presidential race, Bernie Sanders, Ms Clinton was asked about her relationship with Mr Putin."It's interesting. We've had some very tough dealings with one another," she said with a little smile.

That was an understatement.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-05-22/vladimir-putin-and-hillary-clinton-hatred-explained/9783076

I don't think Vladimir likes the Rothschild's. Hillary is pretty much a minion to them as shown by Wikileaks.

clintonsrothschild_resized.jpgThe Clintons with Sir and Lady de Rothschild at a 2003 party / Credit – dailymail.co.uk

Edited by Truthseeker007
  • Like 1

411: Russians hate the United States They hate our system of government and they hate having lost the Cold War. They hate our politicians....all of them (yeah, even Trump). 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Anyone with any discernment would.

And besides, any hatred he may have for The Blessed Hillary is nothing on the paranoid fear she has of him.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Lilly said:

411: Russians hate the United States They hate our system of government and they hate having lost the Cold War. They hate our politicians....all of them (yeah, even Trump). 

I don't believe that that's at all true. If Russians do hate the United States, it's very similar to the sentiment that many people in the world feel for the way that the very small band of neoconservatvies, very strongly influenced by a certain country in the Middle East that can never be named, have taken over the direction of the US and used it to pursue their strategic aims (very few of which have anything to do with the security of the United States), and in doing so have if anything seriously jeopardized the security of the United States.

• Like 2

I’m personally old enough to remember the Cuban missile crisis (yeah, I’m that ancient). The Russians hated the US long before the Middle East mess. 

• Like 1

Awww, isn't that sweet?  Another Trump stole the election story...

• Like 2

I don't think the Russians were attacking Hillary because they didn't like her, they attacked her because she was going to be the next president and they simply wanted to disrupt the US in any way they could.  The proof is that as soon as Trump won they switched thier attack to him.  Their objective was/is to split American society and they seem to have done a magnificent job as we are still dealing with an insane press and Robert Mueller's inquisition.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Merc14 said:

Their objective was/is to split American society and they seem to have done a magnificent job as we are still dealing with an insane press and Robert Mueller's inquisition.

Yeah, but they don't deserve all the credit, they had a LOT of help from the militant Progs right here in DC.  

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Merc14 said:

I don't think the Russians were attacking Hillary because they didn't like her, they attacked her because she was going to be the next president and they simply wanted to disrupt the US in any way they could.  The proof is that as soon as Trump won they switched thier attack to him.  Their objective was/is to split American society and they seem to have done a magnificent job as we are still dealing with an insane press and Robert Mueller's inquisition.

That makes the most sense in what they've been doing. They've become pretty obvious in their technique & motivation.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Ellapennella said:

That makes the most sense in what they've been doing. They've become pretty obvious in their technique & motivation.

Compared to Obama's attempt to interfere in Israel's elections, Putin's nerds looked like rank amateurs.  Barry spent taxpayer money to directly fund opposition to Netanyahu.  I LOVED it when his efforts failed magnificently.  These Progs need to start looking further downstream than their noses.  It could have been "worse".  Avigdor Lieberman might be the next PM.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lilly said:

I’m personally old enough to remember the Cuban missile crisis (yeah, I’m that ancient). The Russians hated the US long before the Middle East mess. 

When I spent a week in the little village of Yaroslavl back in 2008, I can recall seeing cold-war-era posters with the hated Yanks and Chinese together at the gates :P

I asked my friend about it and she chuckled but didn't want to talk about it.  She also seemed intent on keeping me off the buses in the town... :huh:

26 minutes ago, and then said:

Compared to Obama's attempt to interfere in Israel's elections, Putin's nerds looked like rank amateurs.  Barry spent taxpayer money to directly fund opposition to Netanyahu.  I LOVED it when his efforts failed magnificently.  These Progs need to start looking further downstream than their noses.  It could have been "worse".  Avigdor Lieberman might be the next PM.

I was happy when it failed too. 

• Like 1

It's safe to say that he's not the only member of that club. A more interesting story would be "What People Love Clinton?". It would be a great look into the minds of the deceived and the deranged. It would be an extremely short article too.  

• Haha 2

14 hours ago, Lilly said:

C’mon Lilly you don’t really believe that? I’m younger than you but old enough to know it’s the politicians that leed the sheeple and not the other way around. 

12 hours ago, Merc14 said:

I know your politics very well Merc and I don’t mean to be an agitator but the Russians didn’t like Hillary Clinton because she was a strong character that wouldn’t  rock the American deep state and trump an unknown quantity that would take time to find his feet thus make mistakes. 

Edited by Captain Risky
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Captain Risky said:

I know your politics very well Merc and I don’t mean to be an agitator but the Russians didn’t like Hillary Clinton because she was a strong character that wouldn’t  rock the American deep state and trump an unknown quantity that would take time to find his feet thus make mistakes. 

Sorry Risky but I'm not buying it.  She was/is a corrupt poltician who could/can be bought cheaply.  She was also a known quantity who was at the the top of teh food chain while Russia flexed its muscles and reasserted dominance over the eastern Mediterranaean.   They simply saw her as winning (she was ahead in almost all the polls) for sure and wanted to cause unrest for the next president.

hillary-russia-reset-button-Russian-Foreign-Minister-Sergey-Lavrov-300x257.jpg

Edited by Merc14
  • Like 1

It's quite simply because the rest of us do (hate her).  Because of that, Putin can't be all that bad. ;)   As my wife says, she is a lizard person.

On 5/22/2018 at 8:52 PM, Captain Risky said:

C’mon Lilly you don’t really believe that? I’m younger than you but old enough to know it’s the politicians that leed the sheeple and not the other way around. 

Who are the sheeple in your view? It's not politicians alone that  fool & misguide people. Such things are done with needed assistance of media & intelligence agencies overreach conspiring together to move a nation of people by deception . Decepticons .

• Thanks 2