Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Still Waters

'Hello kitties' turns to 'beware bobcats'

5 posts in this topic

Still Waters

With big blues eyes and stubby tails, two kittens taken in by a San Antonio family looked adorable until the fiery seven-week-old felines ripped apart formula bottles and repeatedly bit the hands that were trying to feed them.

The family, whose name has not been released, told authorities they thought the kittens were the rare and prized domestic breed of Bengal cats. But the tiny felines were actually wild bobcats that were surrendered to a shelter this week, and officials said on Thursday the family was under investigation for possibly violating Texas wildlife laws.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-texas-bobcats/hello-kitties-turns-to-beware-bobcats-in-texas-idUSKBN1IB2YP

• Like 1

Piney

Some moron who lives in rural Texas can't recognize a bobcat??? Then they change their story? I'm calling bullcrap! 

• Like 3

OverSword
20 minutes ago, Piney said:

Some moron who lives in rural Texas can't recognize a bobcat??? Then they change their story? I'm calling bullcrap! 

Oh I don't know.  Ever heard of a pixiebob?

pbl_c.jpg

Grandpa Greenman

I had a friend with a half bobcat.  I sit down on the sofa and this little cat with ear tufts and a half tail comes up and starts growling at me.  Apparently I was sitting in his spot.  I moved, he let me pet him. My friend said he usually didn't warm up to people that quick.  I speak cat.   

• Like 1

Piney
2 hours ago, OverSword said:

Oh I don't know.  Ever heard of a pixiebob?

pbl_c.jpg

It still has a different head and face shape.  I honestly believe these folks though they can turn a bob into and pet and it backfired.:tu: 

• Like 1