Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Florida warns of zombies during power outage

Still Waters

Residents of a Florida city who received alerts about a power outage were also warned to look out for zombies. That's right - zombies.

Lake Worth residents received the message during a power outage Sunday.

The alert warned that more than 7,000 customers lost power "due to extreme zombie activity."

http://www.wfla.com/news/local-news/florida-city-warns-residents-of-power-outage-zombies/1191984861

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

In case of zombies just drop me a email or pm. My saws are always sharp and fueled up. :tu:

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

I would be slightly worried if I lived in Florida!

"Lake Worth does not have any zombie activity currently."

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

3 hours ago, acute said:

I would be slightly worried if I lived in Florida!

Well, you should still be prepared and not wait until they show. It's too late then.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Uhh this is FL, zombies are the last thing we're worried about. Spring break tourists are just the worst.

Edited by internetperson
  • Like 1

Did someone order a Zombie? zombie-cocktail-1.jpg

Edited by Hammerclaw
  • Like 1

He did not mention what really caused the outage.

That is because it was zombies. :o

Dammit Florida, once again; those aren't Zombies, they're just Austrians. I know they smell the same, but Zombies are the ones with the less conservative opinions.

maybe someone just saw a bunch of people starring at their cellphones.

zombie2.jpg

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

On 5/24/2018 at 3:51 AM, Hawkin said:

maybe someone just saw a bunch of people starring at their cellphones.

zombie2.jpg

That is the only "zombie" event we have to worry about,   Not just young people either,   I traveled for work this week and had a few hour layover at O'Hare.   I do allot of people watching,   I would say that over half were on their phones.  Maqny walking while looking at their phones.   

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Myles said:

That is the only "zombie" event we have to worry about,   Not just young people either,   I traveled for work this week and had a few hour layover at O'Hare.   I do allot of people watching,   I would say that over half were on their phones.  Maqny walking while looking at their phones.   

I've seen videos where people cross the street looking at their phones and get hit by cars or come close to it.

• Like 2

The alert warned that more than 7,000 customers lost power "due to extreme zombie activity."

http://www.wfla.com/news/local-news/florida-city-warns-residents-of-power-outage-zombies/1191984861

It does not say how they recieved the message....phone / email,  or how many actually recieved the message. But seems someone was trying to do an Orson Welles.

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

It does not say how they recieved the message....phone / email,  or how many actually recieved the message. But seems someone was trying to do an Orson Welles.

I bet the number of people who think that a "zombie" apocalypse is a real threat is much higher than it should be.    Lots of dumb people.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Myles said:

I bet the number of people who think that a "zombie" apocalypse is a real threat is much higher than it should be.    Lots of dumb people.

That is what is scary.

20 minutes ago, Myles said:

Don't go making me lose hope.:lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Myles said:

It's amazing how Hollywood movies and tv shows can affect people.

• Like 1

Zombies?  Folks back from the grave? 

Easter was weeks ago.

That's hilarious.

lol, that's an awesome call ! Good that no trigger happy folks there started shooting on everything that moves..

20 hours ago, Jon the frog said:

lol, that's an awesome call ! Good that no trigger happy folks there started shooting on everything that moves..

Responsible gun owners don't go shooting at everything. We aren't trigger happy and crazy over here like the movies 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, xYlvax said:

Responsible gun owners don't go shooting at everything. We aren't trigger happy and crazy over here like the movies 

Sorry, didn't talk about responsible gun owners, was talking about the other kind ! 

• Like 1