Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Death in dream

Liquidcontagion

I had a lucid dream that I died it felt real a searing pain to the stomach.As I look down to find a stab wound, blood everywhere.first panic looking around for help then a feeling of clarity and no regrets after this a look into the distance feeling like im losing all pain and feeling. Then all of a sudden after a very quick blank moment im standing next to my own body feeling despair and regret crying for my kids, anxiety was such a dark feeling so strong of which I havnt contemplated before, then I'm awake with no feeling of the whole situation like I havnt any feelings on the matter at all its only as it's gone over in my head I'm very sceptical about m6 own thoughts and feelings. 

I just think with the strong feelings I had in the dream and then later as the days went on and knowing I've never had this type of dream before Im just a bit apprehensive about it and do think it's more then that 

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/24/2018 at 2:15 AM, Liquidcontagion said:

I just think with the strong feelings I had in the dream and then later as the days went on and knowing I've never had this type of dream before Im just a bit apprehensive about it and do think it's more then that 

Sometimes, it could be symbolic of a part of you dying or finally letting a part go. You mentioned anxiety and change can be scary. You also mentioned your kids. It could also be telling you to revive a part of yourself. Seeing your kids could mean that you should revive the inner child in you. Hope this helps! 

• Like 1