Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Reincaration

docyabut2

Ok my daughters got into a clairvoyant, that says one had 50 lives and the other had 77 lives. Now what to believe is the religious belief right,  we all go the heaven for eternity ? I would not want another life,  no more tears, fear, pain and death,  but atheists are wrong,  energy does not die but changes forms

• Like 2

As a believer in reincarnation, I see it this way: When we die we will spend a variable amount of time on the astral/heaven plane with its other inhabitants and remember all our past lives. For most people, they will see their limited progress and learning and their soul will want new experiences, Hey, when you live for eons you will appreciate continuous growth is better than static-state eternity. 

• Like 7

13 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

Hey, when you live for eons you will appreciate continuous growth is better than static-state eternity. 

:tu:  Outta likes.

But I don't believe in a Astral Plane. I believe that you are immediately put into a new body. But in our tradition you have two souls or your soul has two parts and only half becomes reborn. The other half becomes one with Creation and becomes part of the Living Universe so it can also grow. 

• Like 5

15 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

As a believer in reincarnation, I see it this way: When we die we will spend a variable amount of time on the astral/heaven plane with its other inhabitants and remember all our past lives. For most people, they will see their limited progress and learning and their soul will want new experiences, Hey, when you live for eons you will appreciate continuous growth is better than static-state eternity. 

I did watch the program where kids have dreams of past lives where the parents find them. but what if it still memory cells just past on in a child just like in their organs and DNA `s

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-558271/Can-really-transplant-human-soul.html

http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/346441

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, docyabut2 said:

I did watch the program where kids have dreams of past lives where the parents find them. but what if it still memory cells just past on in a child just like in their organs and DNA `s

I never thought much of that theory. How do specific detailed memory get passed to a new child? In the sperm and egg? And memories of people that weren't related anyway?

6 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Is this a serious thread? 

I hope not. I'm not serious about anything......:o

:lol:

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

Just now, papageorge1 said:

I never thought much of that theory. How do specific detailed memory get passed to a new child? In the sperm and egg? And memories of people that weren't related anyway?

Frank Herbert played with genetic memory theories. But everybody has some real evil ancestors so this wouldn't work too well with spiritual growth.

5 minutes ago, Piney said:

I hope not. I'm not serious about anything......:o

:lol:

The whole idea of reincarnation is absolutely dumb. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, XenoFish said:

The whole idea of reincarnation is absolutely dumb. 

Yeah, but it's part of my people's theology and my stepsister's theology and who really knows. My youngest was born the year after my oldest died and they were exactly alike in every way shape and form. The middle one was a complete dud though......

• Like 3

Before you enter this life, you decided to be that what you now are here, at this very moment in time.  What I am trying to convey here is that we all choose to be born into a body that suits our needs- after being shown a prequel form of that lifes review. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Piney said:

Yeah, but it's part of my people's theology and my stepsister's theology and who really knows. My youngest was born the year after my oldest died and they were exactly alike in every way shape and form. The middle one was a complete dud though......

That's genetics. The closest thing to 'reincarnation' is a possible lookalike to pop up. The only form of 'immortality' is through genetics, which is still finite.

• Like 2

Yeah, I'm not going to bother with this thread again. It'll turn into nothing more than an echo chamber of beliefs. Won't be worth my time and energy.:rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, XenoFish said:

That's genetics. The closest thing to 'reincarnation' is a possible lookalike to pop up. The only form of 'immortality' is through genetics, which is still finite.

But they had different mothers. One was Indian River Nanticoke. The other Oklahoma Lenape. 

• Like 1

Look at cloning's, they can just looked a like  but not the original spirit, or soul.  

Edited by docyabut2

1 hour ago, docyabut2 said:

Ok my daughters got into a clairvoyant, that says one had 50 lives and the other had 77 lives. Now what to believe is the religious belief right,  we all go the heaven for eternity ? I would not want another life,  no more tears, fear, pain and death,  but atheists are wrong,  energy does not die but changes forms

Physics is wrong, and atheists are too because someone you paid to hear what you wanted to hear told you somthing different? 

alllllll-righty-then.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

I don't want to believe we all have to die and  recycle recycle ,  live in a bitter place of where life has to consume all life to survive, but a place of peace and happiness , heaven  :rolleyes:  What if the Earth is blown up and ended where does life go?

Edited by docyabut2

14 minutes ago, docyabut2 said:

I don't want to believe we all have to die and  recycle recycle ,  live in a bitter place of where life has to consume all life to survive, but a place of peace and happiness , heaven  :rolleyes: 

That's fine but it doesn't make atheists wrong, it's just your preffered choice of that which you wish to believe 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, Mark One said:

Before you enter this life, you decided to be that what you now are here, at this very moment in time.  What I am trying to convey here is that we all choose to be born into a body that suits our needs- after being shown a prequel form of that lifes review. 

That doesn't work for me. I was born unwanted, sickly and addicted to drugs with chromosomal damage. I'm sure I didn't choose that. I was told by a deceased member here (Yelekiah) That she thought some souls were "themed" and are sent with mission in life though. That sounds plausible.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, docyabut2 said:

I don't want to believe we all have to die and  recycle recycle ,  live in a bitter place of where life has to consume all life to survive, but a place of peace and happiness , heaven  :rolleyes:  What if the Earth is blown up and ended where does life go?

I don't mean to be rude, but are you on something right now? Or do you just never proofread your posts? :huh: Because your writing is terrible.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, docyabut2 said:

Obut atheists are wrong,  energy does not die but changes forms

prove it, if you can

4 hours ago, XenoFish said:

Is this a serious thread? 

You're kidding, right?  LOL

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, docyabut2 said:

What if the Earth is blown up and ended where does life go?

Life doesn't go anywhere. All evidence indicates that it ends. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1