Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Reincaration

docyabut2

On ‎5‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 7:29 AM, Goddess of the Mist said:

I don't know, I personally like the idea of reincarnation.  I feel like our bodies are just clothing for the soul.  They become sick, are in too much pain, or just plain wear out - and the soul takes off flying.  

“I'm not afraid of death because I don't believe in it.
It's just getting out of one car, and into another.”

― John Lennon

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Truthseeker007 said:

“I'm not afraid of death because I don't believe in it.
It's just getting out of one car, and into another.”

― John Lennon

Its what I believe no recycling but going to heaven and staying there ;) 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, docyabut2 said:

no disrespect towards your beliefs, but that seems pretty pointless to me.

9 hours ago, Truthseeker007 said:

Did you ever hear of the Akashic Records

That was Cayce of believing in  the Akashic Records and could be records shown  from ancestor  from ancestors.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Truthseeker007 said:

That maybe exactly what happens. Infinite possibilities mean infinite experiences.

No such thing as infinite possibilities.

Time for a music video clip intermission ...

~

[00.04:12]

~

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, third_eye said:

Time for a music video clip intermission ...

~

[00.04:12]

~

Change heaven to haven and haven would have a nice song for its adverts.

• Haha 3

7 hours ago, docyabut2 said:

Where is heaven? Would that be some religious heaven for you?

7 hours ago, docyabut2 said:

That was Cayce of believing in  the Akashic Records and could be records shown  from ancestor  from ancestors.

A lot of channeled material talks about it so their might be something to it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Truthseeker007 said:

How so?

Because everything isn't possible.

but atheists are wrong,  energy does not die but changes forms

I see you have some straw in your post. 

Since when do atheists claim that energy "dies"? Energy is not "alive", so it can't "die".

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Rlyeh said:

Because everything isn't possible.

Why isn't everything possible? We only know a small fraction of what is possible in this 3d reality.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Truthseeker007 said:

Why isn't everything possible? We only know a small fraction of what is possible in this 3d reality.

Because of something called mutual exclusivity.

Edited by Rlyeh
  • Like 1

On 5/23/2018 at 5:45 PM, docyabut2 said:

I don't want to believe we all have to die and  recycle recycle ,  live in a bitter place of where life has to consume all life to survive, but a place of peace and happiness , heaven  

All eternity without change is the same as no time.

On 5/23/2018 at 5:21 PM, XenoFish said:

Yeah, I'm not going to bother with this thread again. It'll turn into nothing more than an echo chamber of beliefs. Won't be worth my time and energy.:rolleyes:

Just thought I'd quote you and see if I could draw you in one more time out of curiosity.  Knock once if you saw this and twice if you didn't.

• Haha 2

On 28/05/2018 at 1:44 AM, Rlyeh said:

Now where does it say energy is alive?

I didn't see that in , or read that into, the  original statement. The destruction of a specific ordering of matter and energy ( as found in the human mind) might result in the destruction  of the abilities of that mind,  but it is true that none of it (the matter and energy)  can be destroyed, only changed in form.  

On 27/05/2018 at 12:17 PM, JMPD1 said:

That is very possible, and plausible.

I do hope, however, that you are not claiming that some form of consciousness would accompany those particles.

No. Only that, via evolution; life, then consciousness, could evolve from them. 

11 hours ago, Nuclear Wessel said:

I see you have some straw in your post. 

Since when do atheists claim that energy "dies"? Energy is not "alive", so it can't "die".

Would entropy count as the death of energy? 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Mr Walker said:

Would entropy count as the death of energy? 

More a chaotic dispersal of energy to my understanding. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, psyche101 said:

More a chaotic dispersal of energy to my understanding. 

Or  is it more that, in a closed system, there is no longer enough available energy to organise and perform  work, causing the system to fall into decay and disorder.?  The less available thermo dynamic energy, the greater the entropy of the system.  

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Mr Walker said:

Or  is it more that, in a closed system, there is no longer enough available energy to organise and perform  work, causing the system to fall into decay and disorder.?  The less available thermo dynamic energy, the greater the entropy of the system.  

In a closed system, its still dispersal to an even state. Think of a glass of water with an ice cube in it sitting in a room. Heat dispersal is what changes the state of the ice, making it "less organised" eventually everything in the room is the same temperature, the energy which has been localised, or ordered by temperature to allow things like the ice cube to take form is now at an even state across the whole room. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, psyche101 said:

In a closed system, its still dispersal to an even state. Think of a glass of water with an ice cube in it sitting in a room. Heat dispersal is what changes the state of the ice, making it "less organised" eventually everything in the room is the same temperature, the energy which has been localised, or ordered by temperature to allow things like the ice cube to take form is now at an even state across the whole room. 

Good explanation.

Now tell me.

if energy cannot be created or destroyed, where is the energy within this closed system   

Answer. It doesn't go anywhere. I is just no longer in a form where it can do work 

If it can't do work, is it still energy, because the definition of energy is this. 

Energy is the ability to bring about change or to do work.

If there is no potential or kinetic abilty to effect change, is there still any energy? ..

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Mr Walker said:

I didn't see that in , or read that into, the  original statement. The destruction of a specific ordering of matter and energy ( as found in the human mind) might result in the destruction  of the abilities of that mind,  but it is true that none of it (the matter and energy)  can be destroyed, only changed in form.  

Might? So my car might stop working if I put it in a car compactor? How about most likely?

• Haha 2

17 hours ago, Mr Walker said:

Good explanation.

Thank you. 

17 hours ago, Mr Walker said:

Now tell me.

if energy cannot be created or destroyed, where is the energy within this closed system   

Answer. It doesn't go anywhere. I is just no longer in a form where it can do work 

If it can't do work, is it still energy, because the definition of energy is this. 

Energy is the ability to bring about change or to do work.

If there is no potential or kinetic abilty to effect change, is there still any energy? ..

Its there yes, bit now imagine that room is the universe, constantly expanding. That energy becomes so dispersed that it lacks the ability to cohese into a useful state. 

• Like 2