Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

MH17 downed by Russian military missile

Still Waters

On 5/29/2018 at 8:45 PM, DarkHunter said:

Interestingly a few hours before MH17 was shot down Russian ATC closed airspace in the near by area below 53,000 feet.  Coincidentally the maximum height range of the buk missile that was used to bring down MH17 is 46,000 feet.  Russia cited armed conflict for why they put such a high height restriction in place but the highest plane shot down so far was only at 21,500 feet.

Bingo! Why Russians closed airspace over some territory on exactly the same day of MH17 flight, but not the entire border region in main flight route? Thats the question!

• 1 month later...

Who brought down MH17? For the Dutch government it is certain that the Russian military is to blame. But according to researcher Max van der Werff there is every reason to doubt. “Based on the evidence that has been made public, I still cannot reach any definitive conclusion.”

It appears that few in the Netherlands still doubt the official position of the JIT. If we are to believe the Dutch government and media, Russia is the major culprit. MH17 blogger Max van der Werff, however, stubbornly maintains that essential parts of the JIT investigation are flawed. Van der Werff’s name may be missing in the Dutch newspaper columns and from current affairs programs on radio and television, his findings are valued by mayor players concerned, not in the least by researchers from the JIT. Van der Werff was interviewed extensively by JIT investigators on three separate occasions. He has also submitted to them items from the plane that he received from people living in the disaster area. Van der Werff has traveled twice to eastern Ukraine to conduct his own research. He speaks Russian, has a background as a corporate investigator and has spent thousands of hours trying to find out the true cause of the disaster. His findings can be read on his blog Kremlintroll. Before the start of his investigation on MH17 Van der Werff made a name for himself as an independent investigator of war crimes commited by the Dutch military during the Indonesian War of Independence.

In June 2017 Dutch online magazine Novini published a comprehensive double interview with Van der Werff and another MH17 blogger, Marcel van der Berg, who claims he is confident about Russia’s involvement in the disaster. A part of this interview was published in English on Russia Insider. Novini invited both experts to follow up on their dialogue, but Van den Berg was unwilling to participate this time.

[..]

Everyone seems to know exactly what happened. However, on the basis of what has been publicly disclosed as evidence, I still cannot draw any definite conclusion. If you find that strange, then examine my article MH17 – 1448 Days before making a judgment. In that article, I analyze all of the evidence which the JIT has presented, ranging from the first press conference on September 28, 2016 until the present.

[..]

http://washingtonsblog.com/2018/07/mh17-research-is-flawed.html

• Like 1

They flew over a war zone, which was stupid.

However, Russia shouldn’t have been in Ukraine in the first place.

The fact that has always bothered me, is the height of the traveling aircraft, made little sense as a threat in that part of Eastern Ukraine. My guess is, the height was not checked, they just saw it on their radar and shot their missile.

The blame is sadly shared, I suspect.

On 18/07/2018 at 2:13 PM, Raptor Witness said:

They flew over a war zone, which was stupid.

However, Russia shouldn’t have been in Ukraine in the first place.

The fact that has always bothered me, is the height of the traveling aircraft, made little sense as a threat in that part of Eastern Ukraine. My guess is, the height was not checked, they just saw it on their radar and shot their missile.

The blame is sadly shared, I suspect.

Well before this the rebels claimed they shot down a Ukranian plane