Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Roads Lead Back to Barack Obama

ellapenella

Every road leads back to the Obama White House and to Barack Obama. We think it goes back to Hillary, but it doesn’t. It predates Hillary. It leads back to Barack Obama and his community organizing websites and operations in the White House, and I’m gonna show you. I’m gonna show you that they did a dry run for the Trump-Russia collusion to see if they could actually manipulate the media into doing their bidding. And they found out they could, and so they sprung it again on Trump-Russia collusion after Hillary lost.

https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/03/14/every-road-on-the-trump-russia-hoax-leads-back-to-obama/

So you I go to the article and click the link to Limbaugh's source and here is what it says:

• A new book claims former President Barack Obama hired Fusion GPS to dig up dirt on Romney
    • Obama used law firm Perkins Coie to hide payment to Fusion GPS
    • The Clinton campaign would later do the same thing to investigate Trump

Please note where it says  "A new book claims"  The key word being claims. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Ellapennella said:

Every road leads back to the Obama White House and to Barack Obama. ...

And the dummies still try to play the race-card whenever anything critical of Obama is ever said.

By anyone.

For any reason.

I found this bit especially interesting -

And the key to it is for the first time in the Iran nuclear deal, they succeeded in having the media not question the spies. Up to that time, the media was usually very distrustful of the CIA, the intelligence community. But here because of Obama — the media so wanted Obama to succeed — that they simply lapped up everything any deep state spy told them and they printed it. Since it worked so well in the Iran nuclear deal, they did it again. This whole thing, folks — Trump-Russia collusion — is a gigantic political operation that was hatched in the Obama White House with the clear knowledge of Hillary Clinton. There isn’t any real actionable intel here at all. It is entirely made up, and that’s why there isn’t any evidence for it.

I remember in the 1960s and 70s that the Left was totally antagonistic towards the CIA and everyone in it, and everything they did.

Now that the US Intel community can be weaponized and used as a Gestapo against their political foes, a monstrous development to me.... the Left is 100% behind them no matter what they are getting caught doing illegally.

Sheds new light on who really does believe in Democracy in this country, and who does not.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Pretty standar fare in US politics these days - it’s always the previous administrations fault. For eight years under Obama anything that was wrong was a result of “Bush era legislation”. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, AnchorSteam said:

I remember in the 1960s and 70s that the Left was totally antagonistic towards the CIA and everyone in it, and everything they did.

Now that the US Intel community can be weaponized and used as a Gestapo against their political foes, a monstrous development to me.... the Left is 100% behind them no matter what they are getting caught doing illegally.

Sheds new light on who really does believe in Democracy in this country, and who does not.

I've never seen or known ANYONE to stand up and defend the "honor" of the fbi or irs either until recent years!...fascinating :blink:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Pretty standar fare in US politics these days - it’s always the previous administrations fault. For eight years under Obama anything that was wrong was a result of “Bush era legislation”. 

"Obama didn't create the economy's problems, he inherited it! What's that? Of course GM needed that bailout! Foreign cars are just better!"

• Like 1

6 hours ago, OverSword said:

So you I go to the article and click the link to Limbaugh's source and here is what it says:

•  

Please note where it says  "A new book claims"  The key word being claims. 

But... But... If it claims what I already want to believe it MUST be true, right? 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, CrimsonKing said:

I've never seen or known ANYONE to stand up and defend the "honor" of the fbi or irs either until recent years!...fascinating :blink:

This would be their reaction if the DMV was anti-Trump. "One of my best memories is of the I time spent at the DMV. I spent many pleasurable hours chatting with others, who became lifelong friends, as I waited in line to renew my driver's license, an event which I enjoy each four years (wish it was each four weeks). One of the highlights of these celebrations is talking to one of the cheerful and professional clerks, hard workers who move at warp speed."  

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Paranormal Panther said:

This would be their reaction if the DMV was anti-Trump. "One of my best memories is of the I time spent at the DMV. I spent many pleasurable hours chatting with others, who became lifelong friends, as I waited in line to renew my driver's license, an event which I enjoy each four years (wish it was each four weeks). One of the highlights of these celebrations is talking to one of the cheerful and professional clerks, hard workers who move at warp speed."  

Lmao :lol: :rofl: :lol:

That's so true!!!

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, Paranormal Panther said:

It's like the US Postal Service.

They know they have a "captive audience" and couldn't care less about waiting in line.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, Aquila King said:

giphy.gif

1*1bH9oXWVGH3zuE0Ud8jqFg.jpeg

1ysxg2.jpg

That  jive sounds like slave mentality . 

*Edited to remove video*

Edited by Ellapennella
  • Confused 1

16 hours ago, AnchorSteam said:

And the dummies still try to play the race-card whenever anything critical of Obama is ever said.

By anyone.

For any reason.

The article links to this .... http://thefederalist.com/2017/10/29/obamas-campaign-gave-972000-law-firm-funneled-money-fusion-gps/

but the media rather have  the general public's attention on Stormy Daniels's instead of this...

OFA, Obama’s official campaign arm in 2016, paid nearly $800,000 to Perkins Coie in 2016 alone, according to FEC records. The first 2016 payments to Perkins Coie, classified only as “Legal Services,” were made April 25-26, 2016, and totaled $98,047. A second batch of payments, also classified as “Legal Services,” were disbursed to the law firm on September 29, 2016, and totaled exactly $700,000. Payments from OFA to Perkins Coie in 2017 totaled $174,725 through August 22, 2017.

FEC records as well as federal court records show that Marc Elias, the Perkins Coie lawyer whom the Washington Post reported was responsible for the payments to Fusion GPS on behalf of Clinton’s campaign and the DNC, also previously served as a counsel for OFA. In Shamblin v. Obama for America, a 2013 case in federal court in Florida, federal court records list Elias as simultaneously serving as lead attorney for both OFA and the DNC.

OFA, which managed Obama’s successful re-election campaign in 2012, retooled after that campaign to focus on enacting the president’s agenda during his final term in office. The group reorganized again after the 2016 election and planned to use its staff and resources to oppose President Donald Trump. During the entire 2016 campaign cycle, the group spent only $4.5 million, according to FEC records.

Federal records show that Hillary Clinton’s official campaign organization, Hillary For America, paid just under $5.1 million to Perkins Coie in 2016. The DNC paid nearly $5.4 million to the law firm in 2016.

The timing and nature of the payments to Perkins Coie by Obama’s official campaign arm raise significant questions about whether OFA was funding Fusion GPS, how much Obama and his team knew about the contents and provenance of the dossier long before its contents were made public

• Thanks 2

8 hours ago, Ellapennella said:

That  jive sounds like slave mentality . 

...What?... :huh:

21 hours ago, CrimsonKing said:

Lmao :lol: :rofl: :lol:

That's so true!!!

I could start a thread about the subject. I would start with plates and tags. The latter is just a yearly state tax. It's like how your property tax is your annual rent to a government that owns your property.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Paranormal Panther said:

I could start a thread about the subject. I would start with plates and tags. The latter is just a yearly state tax. It's like how your property tax is your annual rent to a government that owns your property.

Yeah property ownership is an illusion.  Stop paying property tax and you lose the land. 

21 hours ago, .ZZ. said:

It's like the US Postal Service.

They know they have a "captive audience" and couldn't care less about waiting in line.

That's why I go to the post office as soon as they open. I often arrive before the postal workers. I do the same thing with the DMV if possible. The clerks are more likely to be pleasant and polite then too.

• Like 2

Just now, Gromdor said:

Stop paying property tax and you lose the land. 

Which is very honorable and fair,the gov should inact a "living tax" which every single person should have to pay yearly or they lose their rights to life!...

They are the government,and they are here to help,love and nurture...I TRULY believe all of this :lol:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, CrimsonKing said:

Which is very honorable and fair,the gov should inact a "living tax" which every single person should have to pay yearly or they lose their rights to life!...

They are the government,and they are here to help,love and nurture...I TRULY believe all of this :lol:

That was actually a book idea I once had.  Basically everyone paid a "death tax" to determine their worth.  If you wanted to assassinate someone or you killed them in an accident you had to pay the deceased persons death tax value- basically his worth to society.  People strove to work harder and to increase their value so their enemies couldn't just kill them off and the government was fine with the concept because it encouraged people to pay more in taxes.  People who didn't pay any "Death Tax" obviously were valueless and you could kill them off whenever or employ them in dangerous situations without having to worry about OSHA and what not.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

13 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

Yeah property ownership is an illusion.  Stop paying property tax and you lose the land. 

It's more accurate to call it annual rent. Sadly, some people are forced to move when they can't afford it.

• Like 2

Just now, Paranormal Panther said:

It's more accurate to call it annual rent. Sadly, some people are forced to move when they can't afford it.

I don't think I've ever heard of a case where they let the people stay if they couldn't afford it. 

9 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

That was actually a book idea I once had.  Basically everyone paid a "death tax" to determine their worth.  If you wanted to assassinate someone or you killed them in an accident you had to pay the deceased persons death tax value- basically his worth to society.  People strove to work harder and to increase their value so their enemies couldn't just kill them off and the government was fine with the concept because it encouraged people to pay more in taxes.  People who didn't pay any "Death Tax" obviously were valueless and you could kill them off whenever or employ them in dangerous situations without having to worry about OSHA and what not.

:lol: that is delightfully grisly,but i like it!...hahaha

Eta

Why did you never try and write it?

Edited by CrimsonKing

2 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

I don't think I've ever heard of a case where they let the people stay if they couldn't afford it. 

I don't want to try to be the first. I've dealt with collection agencies that contacted me for things that I *don't* owe.

20 minutes ago, CrimsonKing said:

:lol: that is delightfully grisly,but i like it!...hahaha

Eta

Why did you never try and write it?

Laziness for the most part.  The idea was just the backdrop as well.  Never did hammer out a story to fit into the world vision. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Gromdor said:

People could go to jail for trying to kill themselves to gain money for their families. It reminds me of the videos my son's have shown us on you tube of people attempting to run insurance scams by throwing themselves on the hoods of cars, etc.