Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Returning to the Great UM Forums & Blogs

Marcus Aurelius

WB!

• Like 2

StarMountainKid, XenoFish....I am happy to see that both of you are still on here!! 

• Like 1

Welcome back!  Sounds like you've really had an exciting time. :tu:

• Like 2

I believe I came back to UM after you left but welcome back!!  :)  

• Like 2

A hearty welcome back, Marcus Aurelius.  You'll find very many familiar faces - and discussions - still plodding along!  It will be good to have you in the mix again :) 

• Like 4

Good tidings, fare winds ... welcome back, you didn't miss any donuts that's for sure ... there were some rumors about cakes but that was ruthlessly stomped down with nary a chomp.

~

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Welcome back!  Sounds like you've really had an exciting time. :tu:

Thanks OverSword....it is nice to see you again! And indeed it has....my life has been one wild ride, to be sure!!

I believe I came back to UM after you left but welcome back!!  :)  

Hi tcgram....yes I don't remember meeting you before on here...so it is nice to meet you now!

A hearty welcome back, Marcus Aurelius.  You'll find very many familiar faces - and discussions - still plodding along!  It will be good to have you in the mix again :) 

•  

Thank you, andthen!! It is great to see another old friend on the forum....so glad you are still here!! Peace be with you.

Good tidings, fare winds ... welcome back, you didn't miss any donuts that's for sure ... there were some rumors about cakes but that was ruthlessly stomped down with nary a chomp.

LOL good to see you again third-eye....and no worries there....my doctor says I need to lay off the sweets anyway...it isn't so good for my heartburn and GI issues haha

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Welcome back :) 
This place definitely casts a bit of a spell on you, It's hard to stay away for too long.

• Like 1

Good afternoon Marcus, welcome back to UM! :) 

• Like 1

Welcome back to UM Marcus. Seems you have experienced a lot since you were last here. Will be looking forward to your posts.

• Like 1

All road eventually lead back to UM... Welcome back. 

• Like 1