Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Awake vision ?

Gemini1975

The other day I went to lay on the couch and rest my eyes for a minute. The second I did this I had a very clear image of a little girl being put in a barrel- she looked injured or dead. Fast forward to the following night- I was in bed scrolling through the news and I saw a story of a little girl that was murdered and hidden in a barrel - was this her spirit trying to communicate with me or what ?  My vision was so clear that I’m waiting to see if they release what color her clothes were to see if they match what I saw 

• Like 1

Hi Gemini, welcome to the forum.

The best thing to do is document this and see what else turns up and the "proof" or lack of it later. If this is the first and only experience of this you have had, there is no telling. 

Most will tell you this is just chance dreaming, or your imagination, but, I have had similar and yet it went nowhere. Times it happens versus times it does not do not make sense as yet. I did try to find someone to help me test this but too many are so desirous of proving it is not real they fake it. In the past week alone I have read one admit they lied about a test and "debunked" every respondent as wrong to do exactly that, and this was obviously seen as funny and fair play, so you may need to test with yourself or a few trusted people who will honestly try to help you find out what it is about.

Why I can get crystal clear info on one matter and nothing in another … who knows? Maybe others lie who claim results for everything? Or maybe it is something else giving me a link I have no clue about, so I cannot help you with a flat answer for your (apparently) one time event. Perhaps no one can. Maybe it is just a proof for you that there is More out there.

• Thanks 3

Hi  Notarockstar, 

thank you for the reply. This is the first clear “vision” I have ever had , however, I have had other things happen throughout my entire life. Seeing shadows move, hearing my name being called out loud, sensing someone in a room with me when I’m clearly alone. These are common for me. But this was definitely a first. Since it was so prominent I thought I would see if anyone else does this. 

• Like 1

More often than not when this sort of thing happens to me, I check the dates and times carefully and realise that I probably 'half-saw' a news report, ie I was browsing over stories and without realising it at the time, my subconscious had taken it in.

Apart from that, think about all the bazillions of dreams that all the folks posting online have every night, and all the news stories every day.  It is not just possible, it is *likely* that coincidences like these will happen relatively 'frequently'.  And we forget/ignore/never hear about all the misses......

Edited by ChrLzs
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Gemini1975 said:

Hi  Notarockstar, 

thank you for the reply. This is the first clear “vision” I have ever had , however, I have had other things happen throughout my entire life. Seeing shadows move, hearing my name being called out loud, sensing someone in a room with me when I’m clearly alone. These are common for me. But this was definitely a first. Since it was so prominent I thought I would see if anyone else does this. 

To Gemini1975, As far as hearing your name being called in an audible voice, I had the same experience many times. I know why it happens. If the voice is familiar, it means that person happens to be thinking about you ( in a meaningful way ), at that very moment. There will always be unusual things that happen in our universe that we may never understand. With determination for seeking the answers through spiritual means. You can learn some of those answers. Also through the common experiences of other people. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Gemini1975 said:

The other day I went to lay on the couch and rest my eyes for a minute. The second I did this I had a very clear image of a...

I too have had this happen to me.  And yes, they sure are crystal clear, animated scenes.  On one occasion I was so drawn into what my closed eyes revealed that I wasnt bothered by a goal that had just been scored in a game of football on the TV.

The only theory I have is that it has something to do with karma ( i dont mean something bad here) or past life/future life connections that react to some key aspect of your current existence. 

• Like 2