Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Rachel Dolezal Accused of Welfare Fraud

Piney

I stand in solidarity with trans-racial persons.

• Haha 5

This is a complicated issue. 

It's not black or white :D 

• Haha 7

Just now, RoofGardener said:

This is a complicated issue. 

It's not black or white :D 

50 shades of scam and stupid

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Well, she's hardly the only one. Linda Sarsour publicly self-identified as a black Palestinian. It seems that reality and biology are just ideological positions these days. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

29 minutes ago, Aquila King said:

Maybe she's just a poor person born into a middle-class body?

Whatever you do, don't assume someone's economic status

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

40 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

Well, she's hardly the only one. Linda Sarsour publicly self-identified as a black Palestinian. It seems that reality and biology are just ideological positions these days. 

Sarsour supports a system that would literally keep her covered and without basic human rights, depending on geography alone.  It doesn't GET much worse stoopid than THAT.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Dark_Grey said:

Whatever you do, don't assume someone's economic status

She's economically-fluid

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

30 minutes ago, acidhead said:

She's economically-fluid

trans-racial AND trans-annual income

• Haha 2

I think she's most likely just a 'white collar' criminal...err...'multi color collar' criminal (?). 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Ahhh good 'ol Rachel Dolezal,one of my all time favorite "freaks"...the gift that keeps on giving! :lol:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

30 minutes ago, Lilly said:

I think she's most likely just a 'white collar' criminal...err...'multi color collar' criminal (?). 

Meh... the accusations of tax evasion are just racist ! :P

• Haha 2

LOL.. it gets better. 

She sued Howard University for - among other things - racial discrimination... on the basis that she was turned down for a job because she was white

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rachel_Dolezal#Allegations_of_discrimination_and_hate_crimes

Question: if a white woman self-identifies as being black, is that cultural appropriation ? And does she get to keep her "White Privilege" ? 

Unbelievable. And it isn't even in California. 

Edited by RoofGardener
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

41 minutes ago, RoofGardener said:

LOL.. it gets better. 

She sued Howard University for - among other things - racial discrimination... on the basis that she was turned down for a job because she was white

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rachel_Dolezal#Allegations_of_discrimination_and_hate_crimes

Question: if a white woman self-identifies as being black, is that cultural appropriation ? And does she get to keep her "White Privilege" ? 

Unbelievable. And it isn't even in California. 

Good questions sir...and if you stay on the line,one of our "identity politics" experts will be with you shortly...thank you for waiting :lol:

Edited by CrimsonKing
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Faustus said:

And then there is always this kook:

Click Here

That douchbag is why working Indians voted for Trump even though he hates us. The wannabe Indian problem is so bad that I was once on a task force running them down. 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, aztek said:

i wonder if black females in prison will consider her their own.

Not a chance. I watched several wannabes outright killed. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, Faustus said:

Sometimes people just have an underlying need for extra attention.  This guy was in my local news a while back.  

Click Here

The great thing about Rachel though and her former position in the NAACP is...if one clears their mind and relaxes in a quiet room,one can actually hear her standing in a room of her "peers" ranting about the injustices whitey has done to her and her "people" just because of the color of the skin she was "born" with... :lol: :rofl: :lol:

I remember them interviewing one of her ex-husbands after the story broke and him saying she acted too black even for him...a black man hahaha!!!

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, CrimsonKing said:

The great thing about Rachel though and her former position in the NAACP is...if one clears their mind and relaxes in a quiet room,one can actually hear her standing in a room of her "peers" ranting about the injustices whitey has done to her and her "people" just because of the color of the skin she was "born" with... :lol: :rofl: :lol:

I remember them interviewing one of her ex-husbands after the story broke and him saying she acted too black even for him...a black man hahaha!!!

I wear my hair short and don't even own a ribbon shirt or pair of mocs because of the wannabes. They act like stereotypes.

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, Piney said:

That douchbag is why working Indians voted for Trump even though he hates us. The wannabe Indian problem is so bad that I was once on a task force running them down. 

I’ve stood within 10 feet of Ms Warren, she is white as white can be with blond hair and blue eyes.  She is not a Native American. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1